//***v6 turbo kit in production...yes!!! for the mx-3***\\

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

LOL never see that i like how he says stolen to keep costs low lol hmm makes u wonder.
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

yea stole your guy's money lol
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

What surprises me is how you fart knockers not even invested in the BB are foaming at the mouth. I get an email from the same member asking for his BOV and wastegate. I have answered him several times why he is not getting anything further.

Duncan, you my friend are a special case. I don't have anything further to say to you.

Mnemonic, stole who's money you jackoff! I'm the one out thousands of dollars, or are you that stupid that you can't figure it out yourself?

Most of you guys dont know much about Megasquirt, so then why would I post here??? My kit is the same one I built, not a part of the BB. Im sure some of you guys know that.

Dont you guys have something better to do then try to dog me? I didnt screw anyone over, I have been more than compliant with the majority of the guys involved.

The rest of you please go jump in a lake.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

So now, let me get this straight. I create parts for the mx-3, both in CF and fiberglass. I hook up those members that ask. Have supported this website for many years now. All that you guys can do is attack the guy that tried.

I shouldn't generalize, but at this point you guys make me sick.I'm glad I never started any more projects for the mx-3.

You guys plain and simple dont deserve squat.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

im not accusing u of any stealing or anything but it seemd dumb u never posted to much in this thread for updates to everyone at the same time as alot of ppl keep looking for updates in the thread but ur out posting in other forums thats why i posted that link to show ur active in other forums but dont post that much in this one for updates and this isnt bout the money of mine i knew i wasnt gunna get it back anyway i gave up on hope months and months back its still for other members here that are at a loss of alot of money
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

FWIW, I'm receiveing 3 turbos from Urban hopefully this week. Not like any of guys barking at this point are going to get them. I figured I should post for those that are relevant ( Kurt, Myself and 1 left over from Tommy's PARTIAL refund)

Once again I'd like to thank those of you that have supported me through this.

The rest of you, find another hobby.
OSKY

fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

if your getting stuff and shipping it out its also good to post in here to show to everyone some progress is being made its none of the others ppls buisness to know of whats happenin even if it isnt there parts but it can also keep alot of members off your back which you know alot of members are on your nerves saying nothings happening.. if you post it maybe theyd see differently and save some grief
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Duncan, once again you amaze me. Do you even know who's owed what?

If you did, you would have realised only 2 members are owed either money or their kit to even things out between all of us that lost out...

1. Myself
2. Kurt, who has yet to dog me here.

Guys really, find something else to do with your time. Dont use this thread to up your post count.
OSKY

Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

oscar, understand that im not mad at you or ever was but a update once a week on what is or isnt going on would have been helpfull, just to let us know that you didnt give up. i put myself in a hole on this and im regreting it, since i borrowed this money ive probably paid another 1500 in interest, this is no ones fault but my own but i would like to have something to show for it (someting working), not to mention the lose of the sponsor i had. as for the parts i need, pricing on these locally still is around 1000.00. i cant afford to finish this now due to a family medical condition, im working 12-16 hours a day to stay afloat since im looking after my mother now. micheal has not even responded to any of my emails, so when i hear nothing for 2 months im getting pissed, i would say 99% at abe for being such a waste of skin and if i were a violent guy and was closer to him i would have paid him a visit a long time ago that he would have really regreted.
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

i dont think anyone knew i dun think anyone knew wth was goin on bcuz no updates were happening
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

I nderstand your points of view. But those interested can pm me directly. This tread is long over due and on borrowed life.

Please just email me.

Now, the one who posted on Probetalk, what was that all about? You think its fair to go and comment as you did; in an attempt to do what? Why did you not email me if your so concerned? I never received squat from you.
OSKY

Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

EZ_4_FUN wrote:My kit is the same one I built, not a part of the BB. Im sure some of you guys know that.
I can vouch for that. Oscar's turbo setup has gotta be close to 3 years old now.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

EZ_4_FUN wrote: Mnemonic, stole who's money you jackoff! I'm the one out thousands of dollars, or are you that stupid that you can't figure it out yourself?
Yea and so are the members on this board, i mean i could compare this to the Lambo door group buy in which they are at least getting updates weekly.

And serious Insults really don't hurt my feelings, so call me a jack off, call me what you will, feel ill about what i said, but i will keep my comments open and to the public until this group buy is over with, and theres not much you can really do
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Now thats some wonderful customer service!
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

EZ_4_FUN wrote:So now, let me get this straight. I create parts for the mx-3, both in CF and fiberglass. I hook up those members that ask. Have supported this website for many years now. All that you guys can do is attack the guy that tried.

I shouldn't generalize, but at this point you guys make me sick.I'm glad I never started any more projects for the mx-3.

You guys plain and simple dont deserve squat.
hey man i not in this group buy but i got to post i bought oem side skirts from you, i didnt want to send a moneyorder to canada cause i didnt trust doing that. so i went with pay pal, you told me you had to charge me extra,for pay pal fees. Man i'm in sales & i take a small hit to make things work also it was a few years ago so thE US dollar is a little more strong then the Canadian dollar @ the time. THEN they came shipped to my office. in bubble wrap, taped up. SO I really dont have a comment on this GB but i honestly think you arent innocent in this whole proceding. to finalize I have given money to this site. I didnt have to purchase anything i donated. I;m not making money off of memeber & giveing a small bit of money or paying monthly which is a right off for expenses.
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com

Return to “Forced Induction”