Failed Lambo door group buy...

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
mx3optidrive

Post by mx3optidrive »

I work for Canada Post, and everything would have to be right, except for the name unless it has to be signed for, to be successfully delivered. You do not have to "wait" for a tracking number, it is given to you at your transaction and also on every reciept.

I know you don't want other people giving input on this thread, but I just wanted to defend Canada Post from any wrong doing with the delivery of the products.

Jarid if you have any questions about Canada Post that you want clarified, you have my msn and I will answer you there. If anyone else has questions, PM me and I will get back to you asap.

Jeff
Spotted

Post by Spotted »

How many people have actually gotten anything from this guy?
:welder:
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

so its 1230AM Sep 26 and no package. So even if this were an entirely different package that i got the tracking number for, it was given the same time Kyle said my kit was shipped. So, my kit should be here.

There may be the chance that he sent it to my moms house (linked to my Paypal) which i told him not to send it to. I haven't gotten any calls and i would think she would have called me if anything arrived for me.

Ill give a call tomorrow.
1994 1.6L White MX-3 - Daily Driver
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

Spotted wrote:How many people have actually gotten anything from this guy?
I have the hinges, but still no word on shocks :cry: ...so the arms still sit on the floor.
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

...nothing again

I received everything but the shocks about 2 months ago had to send back the arms and im left with practically nothing
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
o0loopy0o

Post by o0loopy0o »

I've had hinges for 2 or 3 months and no shocks too
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Correct me if I am wrong but NOBODY in the group buy has a "complete" kit correct?
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
OROutdoors
Supporting Member

Post by OROutdoors »

cjthor wrote:Correct me if I am wrong but NOBODY in the group buy has a "complete" kit correct?
That is as I understand it too. All I have is a tracking number (still no delivery attempt).
Oregon Outdoors
92 mx-3 GS lowered, CF hood
2013 Mazdaspeed3
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Email from Kyle finally.... read from bottom to top.
Date: September 27, 2007 7:45:16 PM PDT
To: Jarid <jaridp>
Subject: RE: Tracking Numbers for Two MX3 Kits

Hi Jarid,

First off, I know traces only take 24 hrs. That is not the problem, the problem is that we shipped two packages that day, and only have one tracking number, so now we are trying to figure out what happened and where the other package is. I never said the trace would take long, and I told you I would email you when I had more information.

As far as the shocks go, they were ordered and I CANNOT control how long they take to get here. Whether they were in stock or not was not passed on to me. They were ordered from a US company and hence have to go through customs and what not even when they do get shipped. This I cannot control. The shocks are also upgraded ones to hold the doors up better compared to the shocks your kit has.

As for dragging our feet, we are not dragging our feet. The revisions to the kits were done in May and we didn’t have all of the payments until July 30th. In between that time, we suffered a massive break in and moved out of our shop. We are doing the best we can right now to get these kits done. We have 4 more kits to get out and then the shocks and this disaster will be done with. We want nothing more than to have this done with. We can only do so much when the machine work and welding are being done by another company, and these companies are not putting our work first as we have had to tell them to hold off on these numerous times as people were not paying.

I have sent another set of arms for Kyle Householder to get finished so I can ship them to him. I am also just waiting on a set of 90 Degree Arms and a Set of Non-90 Degree Arms to be finished and then I will be able to ship those out.

Again, this group buy has just been one massive problem and we just want to get it done with just as everyone else does.

Kyle Wesley

Xtreme-Doors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: jfmxer322@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Tracking Numbers for Two MX3 Kits
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 11:59:45 -0700

Kyle,
Please contact me and let me know what's going on. I do not have a single member with a completed kit and still nothing about kyles arms. Struts were supposed to be in their way weeks ago and as of today still nothing. I simply do not understand why you are dragging your feet here.....

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 21, 2007, at 1:53 PM, Kyle W <jfmxer322> wrote:

Hi,

Canada Post told me they would be contacting me as soon as they found out more information. As for Kyles address, I believe the one we have is in Chicago, but I will have to check paypal as it is in there. I am hoping to have a few more kits to ship after the weekend.

Kyle
Xtreme-Doors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 07:11:14 -0700

Well?

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 17, 2007, at 9:57 AM, Kyle W <jfmxer322> wrote:

Hi Jarid,

Was gone for the weekend, hence why I did not respond. As for the item being delivered in Montana I have no idea why this is and I have called Canada Post to run a trace and find out what is going on. Also still waiting on the information as to who took over Kevin Ovenden's spot.

Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors

Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 09:42:50 -0700

Anything??

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 12, 2007, at 5:29 PM, Kyle W <jfmxer322> wrote:

Hi Jarid,

I will look into it and get back to you.

Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors

Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 17:27:09 -0700

I think kyles arms were not shipped to the correct address. Please let me know the address they were sent to.

Sent from my iPhone
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

kyle wesely wrote:I have sent another set of arms for Kyle Householder to get finished so I can ship them to him. I am also just waiting on a set of 90 Degree Arms and a Set of Non-90 Degree Arms to be finished and then I will be able to ship those out.
....why would he ship out another set of arms if all he has to do is trace the package so it gets sent to me....something is fishy about this as usual.
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

& if he shipping out some for a mazda mx-3 who on the gb is getting screwed out of ther arms
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

cjthor wrote:

That is not the problem, the problem is that we shipped two packages that day, and only have one tracking number, so now we are trying to figure out what happened and where the other package is.
Im guessing he is saying that he gave us the wrong tracking number for kyles arms???
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

....then where are mine, they were shipped how long ago?
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
Spotted

Post by Spotted »

If they have only 1 tracking number and it is not for the arms, then how could they possibly have run trace? Lies, lies and more lies. I wish I had never gotten involved in his whole ordeal. I guess I can kiss away 600 bucks!!
We are not happy... :evil:
:welder:
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

ya same here i love throwing away 600 bux, good times.

Return to “Appearance”