93 MX3 SE part out. KLZE, Turbo, Suspension. You name it.

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
solo_ryder

Re: 93 MX3 SE part out. KLZE, Turbo, Suspension. You name it

Post by solo_ryder »

Mr.mx-3 wrote:I need Hood,RF headlight, bumper (factory) if you still have it and master PW switch..
Car was crushed awhile ago.
Mr.mx-3

Post by Mr.mx-3 »

Damn!! such a shame.. It sucks cause finding parts for her is a b---- around here.. Yea mine was to awhile back involentary by some idiot who didn't know how to drive in snow and now I'm trying to get her back together.. But thanks for the quick reply..
GS-ZE,fidanza fly/ 6 puck ceramic clutch,pacesetter headers/exhaust, AWR 88duro motormounts, P.R.M jetstream CAI,KYB GR-2 struts, KL31 ECU,JE-50VAF,110A Mellenia alt. S.S Corksport Clutch line.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

I have a head lite if you want it. Shipping plus $10. It's almost impossible to ship a hood I tried. I may know where a bumper is but not till next week and only if it warms up a bit.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Mr.mx-3

Post by Mr.mx-3 »

sounds great. I kinda figured something that big would be pretty difficult to have shipped unless it was comming from a major comp. Just give me a total price on the light and I'll send you a check or a money order.. and if the bumper is still there and in decent shape the price for that as well..

P.S. Thanks a mill..
GS-ZE,fidanza fly/ 6 puck ceramic clutch,pacesetter headers/exhaust, AWR 88duro motormounts, P.R.M jetstream CAI,KYB GR-2 struts, KL31 ECU,JE-50VAF,110A Mellenia alt. S.S Corksport Clutch line.
Mr.mx-3

Post by Mr.mx-3 »

How stupid of me I forgot to tell you my local. Brookneal Va.
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

Lesley wrote:Dude - you do realize that your profile is updated when you visit the forum?
You owe me money.
You have the address.
I understand your grief. But because you never gave me a chance to get those 8 other springs out to you and you had called Interprep and had them ship some out rush delivery and now you expect me to pay $75 for that. I don't think so. I can gladly send out the 8 other springs if you really want. Not sure if you would need them or not now. But Im not paying your $75 when you went ahead of the game and ordered from them. Thanks
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
Lesley

Post by Lesley »

Didn't ask you to. I asked that you refund a quarter of the price of the money paid to you for the set, which was missing eight springs. We also agreed that I would be happy if you sent some locks and retainers in lieu of the missing springs. You did neither. It's been well over two months, obviously I've found another source.
Last edited by Lesley on January 23rd, 2011, 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
92 Mx3 GS KLZE 5 speed
97 Dodge Dakota - Boyd rims, custom built 5.9 360, custom tranny with kevlar guts and shift kit. Too many upgrades to list.
92 Mazda 323 - winter beater

mx3 by Leadfoot Lesley, on Flickr
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

Interesting that I'm not the only person in this thread to have issues with the integrity of the OP.

I'm just saying.
wytbishop wrote:I sent you a PM indicating that if it was being parted out, I would take the MS and the coil pack stuff.

You sent me this PM a couple of days later...
mx3autozam wrote:hey man.im going to part the turbo kit. so for msns heres what I wanna do

Megasquirt with coilpacks all setup including the coils and the bracket and custom plug wires. I will include the iat sensor and wiring for it and the coilpacks. I also made the megasquirt plug in play into an mx3. I ripped apart a k8 ecu and soldered all the tires to the pins they need to do. Also have the tuning cable with serial to usb wire and serial card for laptop. With all this stuff I want $500 i'll include shipping in there as well.
I replied with my email address so that we could discuss it and when we did you said..."I wanted $500 for the MS and coil packs". I said..."Cool, send me an address and I will give you the money tomorrow."

At that point, we had a deal. Then, my computer inexplicably performed a restart. No more than 2 minutes later I rejoined our conversation and you said..."Someone wants to buy the whole thing." Now I'm thinking...I just bought your MS and coil packs...so I said..."Exactly what are you telling me???" to which you said...you were going to sell it to the other guy and you'd let me know the next day what happened. Which by the way...you never did.

Renegging on an agreement because something better came up just moments after aggreeing on a price with me shows a lack of integrity. You can justify it any way you like. It's not the end of the world, but it tells me a lot about your character. I decided immediately after our conversation that I would not buy it from you anyway. I prefer to deal with people who stick to their word.

Good luck with the rest of your sales.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

wytbishop wrote:Interesting that I'm not the only person in this thread to have issues with the integrity of the OP.

I'm just saying.
Whats the issue here. You never bought anything from me so shut the f--- up. You wanted the MS and coilpacks and talked about it. You had knew the whole time that I wanted to sell stuff as a unit. And thats what happened and I got exactly what I was asking for it. I really did not want to part something out that I spent alot of time and money building and performed awesome. The new owner is nice and deserves it.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

You said..."I want $500 for the MS and coilpacks." I said..."Cool give me an address and I'll send you the money." Then, 3 minutes later you said..."someone wants to buy the whole thing" after agreeing to sell it to me.

That is you reneging on a deal. That is what a person with poor integrity does. That is how I know you have poor integrity. I just find it somehow, gratifying that I am not the only one who thinks so.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
My Worklog
My feedback thread
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

wytbishop wrote:You said..."I want $500 for the MS and coilpacks." I said..."Cool give me an address and I'll send you the money." Then, 3 minutes later you said..."someone wants to buy the whole thing" after agreeing to sell it to me.

That is you reneging on a deal. That is what a person with poor integrity does. That is how I know you have poor integrity. I just find it somehow, gratifying that I am not the only one who thinks so.
wel i am sorry. go cry a river about it!
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
Sleeper6
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Sleeper6 »

Not to add more fuel to the fire here, but can I ask why you had bothered to even list half the items you posted when you obviously already had 90% of them sold to your friends ahead of time? Personally after seeing three people who called dibs on items be told they were already sold when nothing was posted otherwise raises a red flag for me. Can I understand it and the ease of shipment and the availability of a higher dollar, yes but I dont agree with it. Other than that a little professionalism can go a long way.
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

Oh I'm totally over it. Now I'm just mostly enjoying being right.

Petty I know...but it gives me a little pleasure.
My Worklog
My feedback thread
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

@sleeper6.
I posted everything I owned for the car up here because everyone see's it up on here. Anyone local who wanted anything got it if they had money and set up a time to come I gave it to them. I did get lots of PM's from others and ha replied saying its been called for and if the person doesn't come through then I will give them next dibs. It had happened on a few items.

And really who gives a s---. all my stuff is gone and I am happy with my new project vehicle
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
Lesley

Post by Lesley »

Didn't use the axles I bought from this guy... anybody on here still want 'em?
92 Mx3 GS KLZE 5 speed
97 Dodge Dakota - Boyd rims, custom built 5.9 360, custom tranny with kevlar guts and shift kit. Too many upgrades to list.
92 Mazda 323 - winter beater

mx3 by Leadfoot Lesley, on Flickr

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”