[FS] Polyurethane Bushings

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
onlytrueromeo

Re: [FS] Polyurethane Bushings

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Pay up people! We have just over a month left! I want bushings! I will hunt you all down and punish you if this group buy falls through from the people who expressed interest not paying :evil:

Also if any of you are playing darkfall online I will make it a point to find who you are and PK you every chance I get!
(That is if I can actually get a copy of the game)

But back to bushings - BUY BUY BUY!
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

PAID!
I need the 2 rear kits, but I need you to decide which hardnesses..
I don't know enough about it. If there are any bushings that just act like a bearing, I want them in 90A, but all the ones that flex to make the rear steering active, I want in 70A.
Please let me know if you have any questions, or concerns.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

Thanks Jesse,

I'll fix you up good. AS soon as the rest of the kids get it together.

5-1/2 weeks to get your payment in everyone.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I can't wait!
My stock car is almost as fun in corners, because the bushings on the fast one are too hard. If you guys are getting the 90A all around, you'll lose your all wheel steering.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

fowljesse wrote:I can't wait!
My stock car is almost as fun in corners, because the bushings on the fast one are too hard. If you guys are getting the 90A all around, you'll lose your all wheel steering.
Well, we will have a month to argue and look into this :D

If you can find something conclusive regarding the bushing durometre and the passive steering, I may just change my order too XD
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
hppwdn

Post by hppwdn »

I'm interested in the Fowljesse setup. All the bushings for the trailing arms and lateral links with flex ones being in a softer durometer. Do I just send you $250 CAD to the paypal mentioned earlier and I'm all set?
92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
NSCRA 2009 FWD Drag Radial Finalist
HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video
As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.
nightfire

Post by nightfire »

PAID! :)

I sent $250 for the two rear kits. Wytbishop, if you were able to source the rear brackets I need (have a '96 GS), what would you charge to add them to the order?

I can get them myself but if you were planning to pick a bunch of them up for others and have extras, it would make my life simpler. :)

I decided to go with 70 hardness since the roads are so terrible in Montreal. My ride's already spine crushing (this year is worse than it's ever been). Plus I'd like to maintain the passive rear-wheel steering as much as possible.
- Gord
1996 MX-3 GS-ZE 2.5L 5spd
KLZE+LSD / Headers / KL02 VAF / Clutchmasters stage-I / Fidanza 9lb flywheel / Eibach Pro Kit / Tokico HPs / Urethane bushings & mounts / SSR Comp-C 16x7 / General Exclaim UHP 205/45R16 / Wilwood 13" brakes / Whiteline rear swaybar / Carputer / Software Crossover / Infinity components+subs / 41hz Tripath Amp9 / Trunk SLA batt / Keyless entry
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Yay more people paying! 1 step closer for me having them!
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cody
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Now now kiddies, we still need some more people. Tell your friends we can have a party only if they pay $200 each.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I have hard Energy Suspension bushings in my car, and although it corners really well, I can't feel the rear steering like I can in my stock car. When the ES bushings were put in, there wasn't a durometer choice.
I used to ride skateboards alot. They have Poly bushings that cause the trucks (axles) to move, and cause turning. The harder the bushings are, the less they move, and enable the skateboard to turn, I liked them this way, and tried various hardnesses until I found what suited my style. The rear steering on our cars is similar to the "Kingpin" in a skateboard truck, so I'm very confident that my setup will work how I want. However, I'm looking forward to the results of different hardness setups.
I have a technical question:
I'm wondering about the malleability of Poly, compared to rubber.. namely, will it squish further, and thus give us more turning of the rear wheels, or less?
hppwdn

Post by hppwdn »

Payment Sent

$250CAD for Lateral Link kit in 80A and Trailing Link Kit in 90A.

I noticed while installing my D2s that I have just about zero bushing left in my trailing links so this group buy was a must for me.
92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
NSCRA 2009 FWD Drag Radial Finalist
HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video
As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

YES
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

Sorry guys. I'm quite busy at work today. I'll post an up to date list tonight.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

*frolics happily*
Cody

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”