Xtreme vertical door company Q&A

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Matt

Post by Matt »

o0loopy0o wrote:this is not necessarily a GB question but i was just wondering if it is possible to convert the "automated kit" to work on our back hatch? I know i would not want to wait to get in and out of my car but i think it would be cool to have a power hatch!
Was thinking the same thing awhile back, would be completly for show but wouldn't that look amazing.
Tempus

Post by Tempus »

Matt wrote:
ovendenk wrote:
Matt wrote:With regards to the Power Vertical Door Kit question I never asked, Are you able to wire up a pair of switches inside the car to open instead of getting the remote when u turn off the car?
welcome back matt. i thought you'd forgotten about this, lol.
Issues with the real life past bunch months No internet only at school and im trying get the life sorted.

Kyle is it possible to wire up a set of switches inside the car?
I could have sworn from the description that the kit included controls for that already.. am I misremembering? It sort of makes sense to use remote outside the car, and buttons when inside..
{sigh} Time to move on
Out with the old: Tropical Emerald MX-3 GSR (KL-DE)
In with the new: Phantom Blue Mazda3s GT
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

Hi,

First off, yes these kits will be shipped out before the 21st of April. As for using the deposit to purchase the door popper kit unfortunately we can not do that, however upon payment for the door popper system we would glady send it out to you.

Secondly to Matt, absolutely. This kit comes with switches that are to be mounted inside the car and can be preset to allow the door to open to 3 different levels. These kits will be available after the group buy.

Lastly, after the Lambo Door Group buy, we will be developing the powered hatch kit for the MX-3's. We will keep you all posted on that as well.

Thanks,

Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
Matt

Post by Matt »

Perfect!
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

yay! Garage is in some sort of cleanliness and awaiting the kit!
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

I know some of you are waiting for me to install my kit to pay your final dues.. Here is an email I sent to Kyle today...
"Kyle,
Can you please get me the final numbers you have. I would like to get the donation amount to both you and Jeff. I am also obviously still waiting for a tracking number I was supposed to have initally almost two weeks ago. I am sure you understand my concern as the kit that I was supposed to test fit is neither here nor have I received any confirmation that it was shipped. I am sure you have contact with your brother whom you said shipped the kit off to me almost two weeks ago. I cannot in good spirit have members send the rest of their monies in when I still have yet to see any confirmation of a first kit sent out. Please get me the tracking number. I hope there is no reason for the delay other than what you have stated. Thanks in advance.
Jarid Perry"

Being a moderator and a long time member of this forum I feel it is my duty to keep honest people honest and keep an eye out for fellow members. I DO NOT want this buy to end up like other failed group buys on this board. I trust noone with my hard earned money and expect people to follow thru with their end of business transactions. I hope the delay in getting a tracking number is not due to it being shipped...and rather that it was not available to Kyle. I will keep you all posted that have been PM'ing me. Thanks in advance guys!
JP
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

precisely why my remaining $375 is still in my account. i hope there is a good logical reason for all this.

kyle, this is not a group of people you want to string along with excuses. we will jump ship faster than a cracked out chipmunk. too many people have been burned in these situations in the past.

just be open and honest about stuff. how could you have shipped out a full kit to jarid and been saying for over a week that everything's ready to go if you have no shocks?
kevin (aka The Oven)
93 mx-3 GS KL-ZE with KL31 cams and properly chipped ecu
All mods are on my website: http://ca.geocities.com/ovendenk
MX-3.com Worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=48462
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

Hey,

I would like to point out that the person doing the test fitting was responsible for some of the delays in this group buy. I don't mean to point fingers, but when the blame is coming back soley to us, something must be said. I did not feel it was necessary to bring this up, however given the circumstances something must be said. I will not begin to get into the difficulties we experienced when trying to receive the deposits for the work to begin. We had the Canadian deposits in a full 2 weeks prior to the rest of the deposits being received.

Also OVENDENK, we stated that in order to save time we are having the shocks delivered directly from our suppliers to the customers. That is how we can ship a full kit without shocks.

Again if you or anyone know someone in this area please, PLEASE come to the shop and we will GLADLY show you the parts awaiting payments, as we are not having things welded when we do not know when payment is going to be received. And at this point we cannot have anything welded as Jarid has stated that no money should be sent to us until he receives his kit.

Also please refer to other post for more information.

Thanks,

Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

bgracing wrote:Hey,

I would like to point out that the person doing the test fitting was responsible for some of the delays in this group buy. I don't mean to point fingers, but when the blame is coming back soley to us, something must be said. I did not feel it was necessary to bring this up, however given the circumstances something must be said. I will not begin to get into the difficulties we experienced when trying to receive the deposits for the work to begin. We had the Canadian deposits in a full 2 weeks prior to the rest of the deposits being received.

Also OVENDENK, we stated that in order to save time we are having the shocks delivered directly from our suppliers to the customers. That is how we can ship a full kit without shocks.

Again if you or anyone know someone in this area please, PLEASE come to the shop and we will GLADLY show you the parts awaiting payments, as we are not having things welded when we do not know when payment is going to be received. And at this point we cannot have anything welded as Jarid has stated that no money should be sent to us until he receives his kit.

Also please refer to other post for more information.

Thanks,

Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
I delayed this by two weeks buy having issues with the deposit. I am still waiting for a tracking number kyle...
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

So am I.

Thanks,

Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

bgracing wrote:So am I.

Thanks,

Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
I am suprised that your brother is STILL delayed. Wasnt he supposed to be back on Monday?
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

Suppose to yes, but is he.. No.

Thanks,

Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

cjthor wrote: I delayed this by two weeks buy having issues with the deposit. I am still waiting for a tracking number kyle...
Posted: February 05 2007, 10:25 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are the deposits I have
1. Mazda 20 90 degree kit
2. Hotsit 90 degree kit
3. reece 90 degree kit
4. ovendenk 90 degree kit
5 .magiccowinuse 90 degree kit
6. spotted 90 degree kit
7. oOloopyOo 60 degree kit
8. 93_4banger 60 degree kit

If youre not on the list TODAY...youre not in on the buy. PM ME TODAY!!!!

07 MINI Cooper
06 MINI Cooper S GP

We received payment for the US orders as of February 22nd, this post from you proves that you had all of the US deposits as of the 5th, so how were there any issues with getting the deposits on your end. (This meaning it was almost 3 weeks before we received the deposits).

I did not want to bring this up, however with accusations flying around about us, I want everyone on this forum to know that not every delay was due to us.

This is no excuse for not having the tracking number, and do apologize for that, however I want everyone to know what has transpired throughout this group buy to date.

Thanks,

Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Kyle this is turning into a pissing match...and having said that im done with it. Yes our cars are unique...yes it took me almost three weeks like you say to get the deposits in..Now you have had the deposits for quite some time and it has taken twice as long as expected trying to get kits made and such. Delay delay delay..they have happened on both ends. I dont care at this point. I just want to get this over with. I will not be involved with a second group buy as I am not happy with how this group buy is turning out. When I get the kit I will install it and give it my seal of approval or dissaproval, I will get the donation for the website from Xtreme doors...and im done.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

bgracing wrote:
cjthor wrote: I delayed this by two weeks buy having issues with the deposit. I am still waiting for a tracking number kyle...
Posted: February 05 2007, 10:25 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are the deposits I have
1. Mazda 20 90 degree kit
2. Hotsit 90 degree kit
3. reece 90 degree kit
4. ovendenk 90 degree kit
5 .magiccowinuse 90 degree kit
6. spotted 90 degree kit
7. oOloopyOo 60 degree kit
8. 93_4banger 60 degree kit

If youre not on the list TODAY...youre not in on the buy. PM ME TODAY!!!!

07 MINI Cooper
06 MINI Cooper S GP

We received payment for the US orders as of February 22nd, this post from you proves that you had all of the US deposits as of the 5th, so how were there any issues with getting the deposits on your end. (This meaning it was almost 3 weeks before we received the deposits).

I did not want to bring this up, however with accusations flying around about us, I want everyone on this forum to know that not every delay was due to us.

This is no excuse for not having the tracking number, and do apologize for that, however I want everyone to know what has transpired throughout this group buy to date.

Thanks,

Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
This post doesnt prove anything....I didnt have ALL the names on the list.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)

Return to “Appearance”