Official Mx3 Movie Siting Thread

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

Again, speaking of red mx3s.

Ransom - 1:52:03

Awesome movie. A little predictable and the blood was laughable, but the acting was incredible and it remained quite thrilling throughout.

It started out with this gem at 1:52:03
:P Whose that sexy bumper :P

Then the car gets used as cover in a standoff. 1:53:37

Nice areal shot. 1:55:06

There was also a great shot of a miata and an mpv. It pans down to wheel hight in a pretty cool looking shot. 1:06:07
Leedeth

Post by Leedeth »

http://www.imcdb.org/vehicles.php?make=Mazda&page=13

Here's a good site for sightings, though it's by no means complete. You guys should add these shots to it. :)
92 MX-3 RS (B6-ME, MTX) - front/rear strut bars
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

Ever since I saw this thread I have been looking in all the movies I watch and I haven't found any mx-3's yet :cry: (well other than what is already listed)

that link is great - I never noticed the mx-3 in cars!! it's even got a GS spoiler LOL :shock:
Xearo

Re: Official Mx3 Movie Siting Thread

Post by Xearo »

Ok I know its not a movie but tv is just as cool. I'm not going to post a SS mostly cuz i'm lazy, but i'm pleased to announce there is a white mx-3 in one of my favorite tv series, and while it was still good at that! if anyone remebers Sliders

Sliders Season 3 Episode 7 @ 05:40 and again @ 20:00 *note, these are the times on my downloaded episode, the dvd release may read diffrent*
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

Spotted one in Die Hard 3, but I was watching it on my laser disc, so I didn't get a screen cap. It was right after Bruce exits the park while driving the taxi. I'll see if I can snag the movie on dvd and get one up later this week.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

Xearo wrote:Sliders Season 3 Episode 7 @ 05:40 and again @ 20:00 *note, these are the times on my downloaded episode, the dvd release may read diffrent*
I was a big fan of Sliders back in the day... that's sweet! can you get a screen shot?
Xearo

Post by Xearo »

ok, i'm finaly comming out of being lazy so here is the sliders pic
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Shoulda made it bigger, so we could se it.

:lol:
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Xearo

Post by Xearo »

lol, i'm lazy, i didn't rly wanan post it, and my computer kicks a-- with a rly nice monitor, all of that combined point to a hi-res shot :D
ScooterBovine
Supporting Member

Post by ScooterBovine »

For all you Canadians out there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIbWlA-A ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The black one in this one is NICE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyKkmf7H ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
No more MX-3.
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

In the second video link ScooterBovine posted, anyone else notice the lady smoking!?
Also, so who here is the driver of the black mx-3? :lol: It was pretty nice.
:D
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

Sweet November also has an MX-3 in it but I don't have the time or capability to find it. As does someone like you accourding to something I read and I know spiderman 2 has one cuz I just watched it
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Sarah and I were watching the previews before "Kung-Fu Panda", and I saw this out of the corner of my eye:
It's a "Claymation" film called "Flushed away" by the guy who did "Wallace and Gromit", and "Chicken Run". He also did those commercials for Chevron gas, with the talking cars.
The thing that impresses me about this is; he really wanted a 'vert MX-3, because he could have modelled anything he wanted. He put on the aftermarket bumper, and hood scoop, too. I'm a fan of this guy's work, and this is the only car I've seen him do that looks like anything in particular.
It was funny. I couldn't pause it, since they were previews, so I kept gpoing back from the beginning until Sarah was seriously annoyed.
I did it for you :)
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Oh, what was I watching just recently.... It had one in the background... Shoot! I was really excited and the Gf looked at me like I was crazy....
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
Savin

Post by Savin »

Awsome find jesse!

speaking of seeing mx-3's. There's a red one in the movie 'Tamara'. Time frame of around like 1hr 5 minutes or something
There's also a blue one on 'My Date with the President's Daughter'. Right before they enter Club Alien?(can't remember name of club)
My Date With The President's Daughter:
Tamara:
Sidenote:
Top Gear:Episode when they went to the US and bought budget cars(season 9 ep 3 I think).Image
Last edited by Savin on January 5th, 2009, 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'95 MX-3 RS - Project "Déjà Vu" Destined for the scrapyard.
'93 MX-3 GS - SOLD!
'93 MX-3 GS SE - Parts car!
'94 MX-3 GS - Scrapped
'94 MX-3 RS - Scrapped
'96 Sunfire SE - Scrapped
'03 Sunfire SE - Deathtrap
'95 Cavalier Base - Scrapped
'94 Thunderbird LX - Collects dust
'89 Mustang GT - SOLD!

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”