Parting out 92 MX-3 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Jim

Re: Parting out 92 MX-3 GS

Post by Jim »

Does the car have the KL08 engine? If so I want the flywheel!
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Frenchguy0:<BR><B>I'm very very interested in your catalytic converter, mine is out of order and need to get another to pass the VET test.<BR>Do you have anyspecial mufler ?<BR>i'm looking for the corgo cover (the stupid carpeted board that goes in the trunk).<BR>I also need a central console assembly (around the climate controls and radio unit).<BR>Let me know ASAP<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I do have the catalytic converter. Stock muffler.<BR>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Frenchguy0:<BR><B>you have a deal on the ashtray buddy !<BR>I will also need a catalytic converter (mine is broken and I need to replace it to pass the VET test).<BR>What kind of mufler do you have ?<BR>What's the condition on your timing belt ?<BR>Are you lefters in good shape ?<BR>Do you have some vent gurads (parts that go on the windows).<P>Email me with you bank information and de***** about all that please.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I do have the catalytic converter. I'll sell you that for $125. I just have a stock muffler. Timing belt has 60K on it. Do you mean lifters. I do not have vent guards.<BR>
Coolzombi

Post by Coolzombi »

do you have the oem font bumper cover ?????
Friends don't let friends drive stock.
kidkai

Post by kidkai »

I'm interested in finding out whether you have the window track for the drivers side. Its that little plastic thing that hooks around the track and stops the window from shifting. BTW, thanks for the advice for my seatbelt.
'92 Mazda RS
basil_75

Post by basil_75 »

How about the rear hatch garnish? I'll give you $75.00 for it?<P>basil_75@hotmail.com
George Jefferson= Reason for birth control
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by basil_75:<BR><B>How about the rear hatch garnish? I'll give you $75.00 for it?<P>basil_75@hotmail.com</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I am not sure what pieces you are talking about. Do you need the plastic pieces around the hatch or inside the trunk?<BR>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kidkai:<BR><B>I'm interested in finding out whether you have the window track for the drivers side. Its that little plastic thing that hooks around the track and stops the window from shifting. BTW, thanks for the advice for my seatbelt.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Yes I have that piece. I'll Sell you it for $35 w shipping included. E-mail me with your address info at lilbuckaroo19@hotmail.com<BR>
Mx-3Man

Post by Mx-3Man »

how much do you want for the front bumper and the hood?
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mx-3Man:<BR><B>how much do you want for the front bumper and the hood?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I would sell both pieces fo $150 becuase there is a little front end Damage. I might be able to get pics to help you decide.
Mx-3Man

Post by Mx-3Man »

how much front end damage?<BR>is the hood in good shape?<BR>do you also have the rear bumper<BR>pisc would be great<BR>Thanks
dj_nate

Post by dj_nate »

Do you have the harmonic balancer for the engine..i need it...what about front left fender too..let me know the prices..oh yeah what size engine is it?
Coolzombi

Post by Coolzombi »

do you have the front driver seat ?????????<BR>e-mail me, tanx !
Friends don't let friends drive stock.
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

What's the interior colour?<BR>If it's dart taupe, I'm looking for the plastic part that covers the right speaker.
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mx-3Man:<BR><B>how much front end damage?<BR>is the hood in good shape?<BR>do you also have the rear bumper<BR>pisc would be great<BR>Thanks</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I might be able to e-mail you some pics in the next couple of days. Th rear bumper is in very good shape.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”