[FS]DVH's 94 Silver MX-3**** NEW PRICE $5000 CDN

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
DVH

Post by DVH »

bump
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

Derek, what's happening cowboy?!!? It's been a long time. Too bad you gotta sell. I'm in the same boat. I've had mine at my parents place for 2 years now just sitting. I was waiting until the I had a bit more cash so I could do the BPT mod as well. But, I just got married and bought a house so I've gotta sell now.

This is an interesting thread as I'm seeing how much yours can go for. Stacy's went for $5500, but I think that's because she used her girl power charm. I hope you get what you're looking for. I'm about to list mine for $4500.

Anyhow Dereek, good luck bro.
one
DVH

Post by DVH »

EBUCKS wrote:Derek, what's happening cowboy?!!? It's been a long time. Too bad you gotta sell. I'm in the same boat. I've had mine at my parents place for 2 years now just sitting. I was waiting until the I had a bit more cash so I could do the BPT mod as well. But, I just got married and bought a house so I've gotta sell now.

This is an interesting thread as I'm seeing how much yours can go for. Stacy's went for $5500, but I think that's because she used her girl power charm. I hope you get what you're looking for. I'm about to list mine for $4500.

Anyhow Dereek, good luck bro.
one
hahaha, whats grandpa, havn't talk to you in soo long!!!! whats up? Yeah im planning some big things too, you the fmaily thing and need to sell and get a more practical car.....by the amount of interest or lack of, I m pretty sure that i will just trade her in for the SRT 4...but well see
Car Domain Web page MX-3
quicksliver

Post by quicksliver »

93-Spec-Edn wrote: ...when I had my 95 GS full load with 130k on it and i wanted 10 g's. I threw it in the auto trader and the next day some guy saw it, liked it and paid me what i wanted.

Who is the flying f--- would pay $10,000.00 for a f---in 95 GS with a 130,000km! I don't care if it's f---in' painted gold.....10 grand! lmao, you so ripped that guy off lol. MAN!! Some people are just born stupid.
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

A car is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I don't think he got ripped off at all, as long as he's happy with what he got. Incidently, i bought my 96 RS for just over $11k CDN about 4 years ago, and i would do it again, and again, and again in the same situation.
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
93-Spec-Edn

Post by 93-Spec-Edn »

quicksliver wrote:
93-Spec-Edn wrote: ...when I had my 95 GS full load with 130k on it and i wanted 10 g's. I threw it in the auto trader and the next day some guy saw it, liked it and paid me what i wanted.

Who is the flying f--- would pay $10,000.00 for a f---in 95 GS with a 130,000km! I don't care if it's f---in' painted gold.....10 grand! lmao, you so ripped that guy off lol. MAN!! Some people are just born stupid.
I paid 10,000cdn for it 8 months prior to selling it and it only had 98,000km and was absolute mint. and i quickly figured out i had overpaid for it thats why i sold it. U r right i struck damn lucky. I should have paid no more than $8000cdn when i got it but i was in a hurry cause i totalled my other one. But remember out west used cars are worth more than where u live.
92 mx-3 RS RIP | 95 mx-3 GS sold | 93 mx-3 GS SE sold | 95 mx-3 GS present
DVH

Post by DVH »

NEW PRICE $5000 CDN..after some careful consideration
Car Domain Web page MX-3
ertaisi

Post by ertaisi »

:crying: :crying: :crying: That's how much I paid for my car, I'd have bought yours instead in a heartbeat...even though it ain't black.
'95 RS: RIP
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Derek, you're almost giving it away....DON'T DO IT!!!
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Rick Johnson

Post by Rick Johnson »

Dude 5 grand for that car is a steal, you shouldn't have any problems selling it...
DVH

Post by DVH »

Rick Johnson wrote:Dude 5 grand for that car is a steal, you shouldn't have any problems selling it...
well lets hope so....first eveyone says its too much and now everyone says too low, can;t please any body...lol....but, i have to do it :(
Car Domain Web page MX-3
93-Spec-Edn

Post by 93-Spec-Edn »

Rick Johnson wrote:Dude 5 grand for that car is a steal, you shouldn't have any problems selling it...
Hes been hit by reality. I bet the dealer barely offered u 2 grand on your car as a trade. Plus by taking that u cant negotiate any more money of the price of a srt-4 so u r basically getting nothing for your car so all of a sudden 5 grand is a deal and a half for u!!. Also FYI u can easily knock of 2.5-3 grand of the price the dealer quotes u on an srt-4. I did it for a friend. Good luck and put it in the auto trader. It will sell for 5 grand guaranteed.
92 mx-3 RS RIP | 95 mx-3 GS sold | 93 mx-3 GS SE sold | 95 mx-3 GS present
Rick Johnson

Post by Rick Johnson »

Whoa whoa, I haven't read the whole thread But DVH is getting an SRT-4? NICE, I have one myself a silver 04. I got a smoking deal on it.... DVH there is a blue one for sale in Calgary, really nice shape, hes asking around $25 you can see it on beyond.ca you should check it out
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

To be honest Derek, pricewise, I don't think you'll get 5 times the grin and fun factor from the SRT-4, IMO. Lot's of time and effort gone into that baby and the CF would never make you sell your car. As an option, leave car with parents while your gone on basic for a while and see if there is any difference in your perspective towards it after. If after not riding it for 2 to 3 months you don't miss it, then sell. Just an idea. Although I believe your car to be worth that amount and even more, it's not you or I that are the potential customer and they'll just go by book value which I'm sure is probably less than half of what your asking. Hope it all works out!!
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
DVH

Post by DVH »

Rick Johnson wrote:Whoa whoa, I haven't read the whole thread But DVH is getting an SRT-4? NICE, I have one myself a silver 04. I got a smoking deal on it.... DVH there is a blue one for sale in Calgary, really nice shape, hes asking around $25 you can see it on beyond.ca you should check it out
I'm getting a white one , kicker livin loud system and sunroof....can't wait.....greddy type s BOV...Etc ...lol
Car Domain Web page MX-3

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”