2005 Missisauga Meet

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Someone could pick him up and bring him to the meet
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

lol ya my excuse is the tranny blew, so the engine and tranny are out of the car right now. I was thinking about borrowing my parents civic for the day...but i dunno yet...we'll see.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

lol ya my excuse is the tranny blew, so the engine and tranny are out of the car right now. I was thinking about borrowing my parents civic for the day...but i dunno yet...we'll see.

Yeah man, definitely borrow the car! :) we want lots of people to show!
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

I'm surprised that the GTA peeps haven't got a mini rally point to meet up and travel as a group to the Lakefront....or is there one? You know the east-enders of the city...I know there's a few of you. If so myself and a few others will amend our routing and jump off the 401 sooner and meet up with the GTA gang. Time's ticking gang....what say you??
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Well would you have any suggestions as where to meet up before heading down?
Friends are just enemies who lack the testicular fortitude to kill you.

I'm a 2min man in a 1min universe

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Selecta wrote:Well would you have any suggestions as where to meet up before heading down?
Perhaps a conveniant exit between the east end and 400...Torontonians should know what would be a good spot wrt a mall/gas station area. Can't remember name of mall just south of 401 near Keel I think. It's an older mall though.
Another option that might be a little out of the way but would be easily accessable and well known for all the GTA and surrounding peeps would be to meet at the Woodbridge (Timmies) where everyone normally goes. It would sure make for an interesting cruise from there to the Lakefront. 401 to 403 to Cawthra cut-off to Lakeshore to Lakefront. For our group it's only an extra 10-15 minutes max out of the way....but it would be well worth it. What do you think.

Almost forgot, whatever transpires, anyone bringing FRS radios should select CH.7........might as well all be on the same freq and would help those that may get a little lost.

Where's Mellissa in all of this....being very silent.....very strange..."sikride" where are you??
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Its looking pretty bad for me also...

For some reason, me electrical decided out of the blue to start frying my FI relay. I have gone through 2 so far in less than 24 hrs. I had to get the ride flatbedded from allen Rd and Sheppard to my house downtown, not cheap may I add.

So unless i can pull a rabbit out of my a-- between today and tomorrow, i may show up in my work van.

Everything was fine for almost 1 year without any problems, nothing was changed, so i don't understand how this can happen. I guess im gonna have to get it GFT'd to see where the short is.

I will be there for sure, just not sure in what car.

MOMO will also be heading down from downtown, but didnt speak in too much detail with him about it. His car is looking awesome.

I believe Melissa said she was not showing up, or that it would be a late appearance.

Hope to see everyone there tomorrow!
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Selecta wrote:Well would you have any suggestions as where to meet up before heading down?
This is pathetic, a population base of over 2 million and I can't get a whisper from the MX'rs (selecta exempt). Well, how about a rally point at Woodbridge between 11:00 and 12:00. From there a group ride to the lakefront, about 20 minutes or so. If no one posts then we'll just bypass Woodbridge all together.
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I wish I still had my car to come but obviously as many of you already know my car is dissassembled, stripped and no longer in any sort of running condition, its basically a shell of a car now.

I organized the 2003 Mississauga Meet, we had over 30+ cars there that time. Yet despite all that there was many noticable no-shows at that meet. Sadly a few people talked bad towards me saying I did a bad job organizing it even though there was 30+ cars that day. After that event it kind of turned me off from going to all the meets, since then I haven't gone to as many meets in general.

Anyways, I hope all goes well tomorrow for those who show up for the meet, the weather should be good. Make sure someone takes lots of pictures.
msequence

Post by msequence »

Kool I shall be there in my mx6
EZ_4_FUN wrote:Its looking pretty bad for me also...

For some reason, me electrical decided out of the blue to start frying my FI relay. I have gone through 2 so far in less than 24 hrs. I had to get the ride flatbedded from allen Rd and Sheppard to my house downtown, not cheap may I add.

So unless i can pull a rabbit out of my a-- between today and tomorrow, i may show up in my work van.

Everything was fine for almost 1 year without any problems, nothing was changed, so i don't understand how this can happen. I guess im gonna have to get it GFT'd to see where the short is.

I will be there for sure, just not sure in what car.

MOMO will also be heading down from downtown, but didnt speak in too much detail with him about it. His car is looking awesome.

I believe Melissa said she was not showing up, or that it would be a late appearance.

Hope to see everyone there tomorrow!
Green Metallic Sparkle 1994 KLZE Mazda Mx6 - Show car / 1992 KLZE - MS08 MX3 - Daily driver
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

out of curiosity are we supposed to be bringing anything? Where exactly is it that we're going? All i know is I'm heading to misissauga :D
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Flashpoint2 wrote:out of curiosity are we supposed to be bringing anything? Where exactly is it that we're going? All i know is I'm heading to misissauga :D
That's it!!!, that's all we need to know!!! An annual gathering of over zealous MX3 enthusiasts to share stories, lies, advice, tech info, experiences, wishes, plans and to just plain oogle and drool over everyone else's ride. Oh ya, I think there's a small BBQ also.
Sorry Naeem, no stage show....LOL
beacbum

Post by beacbum »

I will probably be able to make it! I have never been there before, but Im interested to see all the different engine work that most of you have done! Hopefully I can learn a few things! I am working 36 hours in night shifts this weekend alone, so I may be half dead, but I think I will be there for atleast a few hours. I have only been to one meet before, and I was only there for a short time. Hopefully there's a strong turn out!
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

Lol you said most! :) I have absolutely zero done to my engine. However, I'm still gonna go. OOOOOO and my BPT might actually happen this summer.. *sigh*.. so many plans, so little time/money. :(

Lol, see ya'll there!!!
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
cdngrl420

Post by cdngrl420 »

ok i can go to the meet thank god but im having car problems so hopefully someoen can boost my car if it dies out there

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”