HVAC INDIGLO GUAGES (poll) Speedhut

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Re: HVAC INDIGLO GUAGES (poll) Speedhut

Post by Mnemonic »

""you really are not going to want to purchase these because they will be going on ebay for a reserve of 75 dollers EACH, what does this say GET ON THE GROUP BUY.""<p> :)
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
bugzy's mazda

Post by bugzy's mazda »

hey great job on this, i'm definetly in. You covered everything so i have nothing else to say except good job. :D
Ride fast and ride hard you only live once.
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

Hey Everyone, I can Vouch for Brian (Mnemonic) that he is a cool, honest guy.<p>And, I live in Atlanta near him-- so I can have someone kick his A$$ if he screws anyone over...<p>LOL...<p>
Watch Out Brian! Dont let me down!<p>LOL!!
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

kick my *** ha ha ha who keeps getting DDTd?
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

bwahahahah!!!<p> I wanted to make it clear that I cannot kick his a$$-- he is a lot bigger than me and collects weapons...<p>Thats why I said that I would have someone do it for me if he screwed any body up..<p>LOL<p>
This was supposed to make people feel better about dealing with you because I am vouching for you !!<p>LOL<p>Come on man!!<p> :p
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

oh so now im scary cause i collect weapons i see how it is man likes a good sharp knife and people freak out, but it is true i have a lil over 87 knives swords daggers misc blades and axes

Mr_Shorty

Post by Mr_Shorty »

I would be interested in one (if not more) of these. I do have a few suggestions and comments. <p>I think that the black background would look the best. Most Mx-3's have black dashes and the white would look funny. <p>The slash between the fresh/circulated air looks out of place. Just a solid bar would look cool.<p>I noticed that you were saying in your letter to SpeedHut that this piece could be screwed in. I don't see how because it is just glued on the front from factory. There is a lot of room behind the little panel to put the wiring, so that wouldn't be a problem. Let me know what you think.<p>Thanks
Elected Dictator

1991 Eunos Presso AWD build starting winter '10
Ruby Mica

1992 Eunos Presso special build starting ???
Ruby Mica

1992 Familia GTR AWD donor car
Black
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

your thinking of the little strip this is for the entire cover

papa roached

Post by papa roached »

that quote pointed at me?
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
Mr_Shorty

Post by Mr_Shorty »

anythign new going on with these. :D
Elected Dictator

1991 Eunos Presso AWD build starting winter '10
Ruby Mica

1992 Eunos Presso special build starting ???
Ruby Mica

1992 Familia GTR AWD donor car
Black
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

yea slants are no longer in the air circulation and im still waiting on speedhuts replay sorry for the wait guys ill give them a call tomarrow

Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

very cool, thanks alot man.
1993 White gs klze.
BoOdOg
Supporting Member

Post by BoOdOg »

I sent you an email, I want a set for sliders
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

sorry guys about the delay im still waiting on the final reply with speedhut before i begin the group buy

2.5mx3

Post by 2.5mx3 »

Sorry guys, I just had to post to say I cannot WAIT for this to happen. After installing my blue cluster gauges, this group buy can't happen soon enough!<p>I would recommend to anyone getting the HVAC face that you install the gauges first. You'll have an extra port to plug the HVAC face wire into (not sure about the speedhut gauges), so it will be entirely no-hassle. Thanks to kuruption1983 (Kaveh) for pointing that out to me!<p>Mnemonic, I know you'll keep us updated!
Hank
'92 MX-3 ZE *SOLD*
'05 RX-8 Touring

--All those who wander are not lost-- JRR Tolkien

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”