2003 6th annual Mississauga meet??

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
cobey

Re: 2003 6th annual Mississauga meet??

Post by cobey »

Oh No,
i shunned myself did, a whole lot of three people have said something, you guys are hilarious, like i care what a couple of think, like i care what a bunch of you think. I guess i will just have to find better car meets to go, where there are actually some cars, don't you guys realize that without some work done to our cars, it is totally a chick car. So don't ring your s*&# out at me, i thaught that boards where here for the purpose of posting your opinion, hell, when i posted the pics of my car, everyone had enough opinions to put out, and i guess a post is worse than talking about stealing a guys bumper that he made himself (steve) in the respect of of shunnin!!!!!! And oh yeah i forgot that this whole board is from the toronto mx-3 club right, oh yeah i forgot, sorry.
1994 MX3 GS, full FxDesigns body kit with series III scoop, and the ram air hood (both pin on, i switch once a month). 2.5 litre J-spec V6, K&N custom air intake, NGK wiring, Jetspeed speed chip, neuspeed CPU, H&R springs, 19" Chrome rims, with yokoma rubber. Under Kit comming soon (hopefully) and possibilty of a competition quality stereo.
http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=34&t=000006
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Cobeykaya:
like i care what a couple of think, like i care what a bunch of you think..<hr></blockquote><p>Nice attitude :shrug: <p> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Cobeykaya:
don't you guys realize that without some work done to our cars, it is totally a chick car.
<hr></blockquote><p>I doubt that you bought your car done up, and since you most liky didnt, you liked the car in its stock form when you bought it, which meant you like a "girls car". So you have no reason to diss us for liking our cars, for you at one point have liked it for the same reason we like ours. We dont need to "rice" up our cars just cause you want us to, maybe you dont like hanging around with a bunch of "girls cars" so you want ours cars done up when your around so you dont feel embarassed...that may or may not be the reason, but thats the only reason i can see...<p> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Cobeykaya:
So don't ring your s*&# out at me, i thaught that boards where here for the purpose of posting your opinion, hell, when i posted the pics of my car, everyone had enough opinions to put out, and i guess a post is worse than talking about stealing a guys bumper that he made himself (steve) in the respect of of shunnin!!!!!! <hr></blockquote><p>
And we are posting our opinions about your opinions<p>If i was there for the steeling the bumper part, so i dont know about them being serious or not, but say Justin left his lawn chair out while he left for lunch, im sure people would have said the same thing, if i was with those guys, and i would have seen a guy leave and left his bumper there, i would have jokingly mentioned that as well, the fact that the bumper was still there, and even undamaged must mean something, cause if people were serious, im sure it would have happened.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
shorty

Post by shorty »

i only have a few things to say about the meet in mississauga. This was my first meet i have gone to so i was really expecting a bigger turn out but hey i thought it was still a ton of fun even if there were only a few really done cars that showed up... i mean geese my car isnt much to look at its red, slammed and riding on 17's with exhaust but i still love the car. And i really don't see why anyone would get upset for someone saying i should steal that bumper i mean there were enough people around that, he would have to be pretty f***in stupid to even try to steal it infront of everyone .<p>my 2 cents
well project BP is just starting
Kapp00

Post by Kapp00 »

Hrmm, who wanted to steal what bumper from who? And man i thought that this meet would have stayed a little longer then 4:30 guys last years from what i heard went on MUCH longer then 4:30PM! i once again took the 2 1/2hr and come out with no on there and once again was there with my buddy that was trying to sell his car and was the main thing coming to the meet,
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2419710373&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:CA:1<p>WEll all in all i didn't see anything so i can't say anything, hung out wiht my buddy john for a few hrs at the park chill'in and ****.
Well hopefully the ottawa crew will be a bit better at staying around this time , i've been too two meets and havn't even made it to once with people there... but the first time i guess was my fault second wasn't really.
cobey

Post by cobey »

Look now, Need4spde;
i wasn't dissin you for your comp, cool idea and all, my point was that, the way the meet sounded that it was going to be a huge done up mx3's meet, and it was alittle dissapointing that there was not more. I duno, if we are on the same page that you guys are, all i do all day long is hang out at my buddies performance shop, dreaming up ideas. And i bought that car for the sole purpose of doing it up, cause i saw a few like that, and thaught they looked hot. Thge mx3 is a nice looking car, but it has been damned with the chick car status, ask anyone who doesn't own one. And i dun wanna get into the whole stealing bumper thing. Cause my buddy put a lot of time and effort into that bumper, and i don't care if he was joking or not, you don't say that you are going to steal someones bumper. Around here, you just wouldn't say that. He nothing to nice to say about it all day, how it wouldn't suit the MX3 and what not, so why would he even say about stealing it. And another reason i said what i did was because, that polak gino kid, has never said anything nice about my car, he said the stereo looked thrown together, and with a lack of effort. We have put a lot time effort and money into that stereo, and then this little punk says that smack, and u expect me to be aright about him saying he is going to take ****. Look sorry if offended people, but all i did was post my opinion, i just didn't know that so many people on this site had stock cars, i thaught it was like a mod site, especially by the way people critique other peoples cars that do have mods. Should we now learn to separate our posts for mods and non mods. Cause i should not have the right to doss stock, but then stock should have the right to diss me either. Make sense?
1994 MX3 GS, full FxDesigns body kit with series III scoop, and the ram air hood (both pin on, i switch once a month). 2.5 litre J-spec V6, K&N custom air intake, NGK wiring, Jetspeed speed chip, neuspeed CPU, H&R springs, 19" Chrome rims, with yokoma rubber. Under Kit comming soon (hopefully) and possibilty of a competition quality stereo.
http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=34&t=000006
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Marlon:
i got some pics
can anyone host them?
<hr></blockquote><p>Email me them and I'll put them on torontomx3.com
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Cobeykaya:
Look now, Need4spde;
i wasn't dissin you for your comp, cool idea and all, my point was that, the way the meet sounded that it was going to be a huge done up mx3's meet, and it was alittle dissapointing that there was not more. I duno, if we are on the same page that you guys are, all i do all day long is hang out at my buddies performance shop, dreaming up ideas. And i bought that car for the sole purpose of doing it up, cause i saw a few like that, and thaught they looked hot. Thge mx3 is a nice looking car, but it has been damned with the chick car status, ask anyone who doesn't own one. And i dun wanna get into the whole stealing bumper thing. Cause my buddy put a lot of time and effort into that bumper, and i don't care if he was joking or not, you don't say that you are going to steal someones bumper. Around here, you just wouldn't say that. He nothing to nice to say about it all day, how it wouldn't suit the MX3 and what not, so why would he even say about stealing it. And another reason i said what i did was because, that polak gino kid, has never said anything nice about my car, he said the stereo looked thrown together, and with a lack of effort. We have put a lot time effort and money into that stereo, and then this little punk says that smack, and u expect me to be aright about him saying he is going to take ****. Look sorry if offended people, but all i did was post my opinion, i just didn't know that so many people on this site had stock cars, i thaught it was like a mod site, especially by the way people critique other peoples cars that do have mods. Should we now learn to separate our posts for mods and non mods. Cause i should not have the right to doss stock, but then stock should have the right to diss me either. Make sense?
<hr></blockquote><p>I am sorry you were dissappointed however at no point did we ever advertise it as heavily modified or nicely done up cars only meet.<p>Everyone is and always will be welcome. If you think you are too good for everyone else then don't come out to any future meets because you are not welcome if you have that kind of attitude.<p>This is just an annual meet and if you even bothered to look at any of the pictures from previous years then you would have noticed most of the cars are stock or near stock. For you to assume that all the cars would like Darknights or Import Fest quality is ignorant of you.<p>As for your bumper if you were that concerned or sensitive about it then you shouldn't have left it there. The fact you left it there showed you were secure enough with everyone there that you felt safe to leave it there. Nobody took it, nobody even touched it or went near it while you were gone so you need to relax about it, don't make a huge issue about it when nothing happened.<p>Anyways as far as I am concerned however if you are going to put people down for having stock cars then don't come out to any future meets and don't post in the Toronto Club forum here either any more, consider yourself warned.
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Kapp00:
Hrmm, who wanted to steal what bumper from who? And man i thought that this meet would have stayed a little longer then 4:30 guys last years from what i heard went on MUCH longer then 4:30PM! i once again took the 2 1/2hr and come out with no on there and once again was there with my buddy that was trying to sell his car and was the main thing coming to the meet,
[URL=http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... :B:LC:CA:1]http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... :B:LC:CA:1[/ URL]<p>WEll all in all i didn't see anything so i can't say anything, hung out wiht my buddy john for a few hrs at the park chill'in and ****.
Well hopefully the ottawa crew will be a bit better at staying around this time , i've been too two meets and havn't even made it to once with people there... but the first time i guess was my fault second wasn't really.
<hr></blockquote><p>You came late like around 3 or something, mostly everyone was there from 11:00am onward. It's not our fault you came late and people left before you arrived. You might have arrived then but a lot of us had already been there for 4 hours in the sun and we were getting tired.
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

As for my own comments.<p>I would like to thank everyone that came out, I believe mostly everyone had a good time today.<p>It was good to see some new cars that I haven't seen before.<p>We had about 30 cars in total show up. Too be honest I was expecting less so I am a bit surprised we actually got that many. The reason why I was expecting less is because as I was discussing with several people at the meet, a lot of people just don't seem to care any more and have no enthusiasm any more like there once used to be. Many it's because our cars are getting older and people are tired of them? I don't know if that is the case or not but I definitely sensed the lack of interest this year. There was many noticeable absent people this year.<p>Anyways, I will be posting pictures later tomorrow, I have lots of pictures.<p>(just a note, I am closing this thread because I don't want any arguing or fighting to continue)

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”