turbo charging your 1.8l V6!!

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
ProtegeSTS

Re: turbo charging your 1.8l V6!!

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by davidosk024:<BR><STRONG>UMM my friend/room mate owns an evo5<BR>the thing is an asskicker... and we basically cannot find many street cars that can do anything to this one unless alot of bucks were spent.<P>The mitsubishi 2.0ltr turbo engine runs stock<BR>1bar or around 14lb boost ive looked under the hood and the engine could very well fit into a mx3 v6 engine bay.... would be very tight but i think it could be done... <P>And i believe it would be very worth it, just think 206kw fast four ... drooooool<BR>Just to give you an idea.... it shits on nissan gtrs, it shits on rx7s, it shits on wrxs and shits recently weve shat on a ferrari 355 spider and a fat bastard lambo.<P>the car is scarily quik.<BR>fit that into a mx-3 and your a god of any street.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>a) it wont fit, the hoodline is too low<BR>b) mazda has the BP engine. If you want turbos, that the way to go.<BR>c) stock EVOs dont outrun Skyline GTRs
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock

Return to “Forced Induction”