Carlisle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
heatherc

Re: Carlisle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by heatherc »

I think one of the "guys" should be in charge of the cookies this year...don't U megan?....um...YA Evans....could ya try and hook us up with a little m'ilder' place to stay??? LOL..some where we don't get "hauled off to jail" for saving parking spaces??? :p
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
MX3Chick

Post by MX3Chick »

Hmm yeah I kinda agree with Heather....maybe its time for a guy to carry on the torch of cookiedom in the MX3 community ;) I just dont want to get sick after eatting them.....haha kiddin guys!<p>Matt if you bring the beads, who will bring the drunk Asian guys? haha<p>Maybe we should invest in some of those "MX3 owner parking only" signs that float around on ebay? lol<p>I cant wait! I miss you guys! ;)
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)
jonathanj

Post by jonathanj »

man it sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. i cant wait to see how fun itll be this year. its my first year also. i was thinkin maybe we should start a count so we can figure out how many rooms we need. and probably not the closest hotel because itll be packed. also jarid how about those shirts lets get that going as well
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jademx3turbo:
man it sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. i cant wait to see how fun itll be this year. its my first year also. i was thinkin maybe we should start a count so we can figure out how many rooms we need. and probably not the closest hotel because itll be packed. also jarid how about those shirts lets get that going as well<hr></blockquote><p>I am already working on a shirt design. I am thinking of having mx-3.com on the left chest along with our screen name. On the back I am thinking about one pic of your car on the back along with a list of mods on the side of the pic. I should have a prototype within the next week. Just have to figure out how to use photoshop!!
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

count me in for sure for carlisle. jarid, if you want to hook me up with some of your design stuff, i'll do the photochopping for you.
MX3Chick

Post by MX3Chick »

Hell yeah we had fun! :) <p>Carlisle is my favorite show so far, it has gotten bigger and bigger every year MX3 wise. Its an awesome time and all of you should come!
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)
MX3Chick

Post by MX3Chick »

Hey I was just kinda looking at hotel stuff and we might be smart to go through www.hotels.com<p>Can we start making a list soon to see how many people are going? Im pretty sure that the sooner we have our reservations, the better rates we can get.
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

thats true about the traffic, it does get bad...but i think ill just drive to the show very early like i did last year to avoid the big traffic jams that occur...only a 30 min drive. maybe ill be in for staying at a hotel that you all decide on, all depends...well talk to you all later...
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by EZ_4_FUN:

I think Andrew Pakula will also come with us and MOMO (Moses) <p>Sounds like fun, Im really looking forward to going.
<hr></blockquote><p>Yes I believe finally this year I will be coming down to Carlisle, I've been wanting to come down for the past couple years but always something came up.<p>But everything looks good for this year, plus by then I'll have my fully body kit on finally and will probably have my rims refinished too before then.<p>I'm looking forward to it.
MX3Chick

Post by MX3Chick »

*sniff* I wish I could say I was going to be there with my new body kit or paint job.....3 tvs and a dvd player will have to do for my "new toy" this year....
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

bragging are we? Give yourself one of your famous cookies :) J/K
I cant wait to see your ride this year.
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MX3Chick:
*sniff* I wish I could say I was going to be there with my new body kit or paint job.....3 tvs and a dvd player will have to do for my "new toy" this year....<hr></blockquote><p>I wish I had 3 tvs and a dvd player :( but I think I'm ok with 1 tv and a dvd player ;)
MX3Chick

Post by MX3Chick »

Nah, not bragging...just wanting a new paint job and body kit. ;) <p>Barry my ride hasnt changed at all besides the tvs and a new radio. Maybe when I get my tax return back Ill get some new stuff?<p>And I made brownies last night...Ill just get one of those!
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)
msbmx3

Post by msbmx3 »

Megen Why dont you put the spoiler on that i gave ya??? Ohh yeah just wait till u see my car this year Definetly not twins anymore lol Very distant relatives at most
MX3Chick

Post by MX3Chick »

Well, in order to put that spoiler on Id have to get David off his butt, buy some paint, find some mouting stuff for it (there were no screws or anyting in the box you sent), getit painted and whatnot...I dont know if I even want to do it anymore. I dunno? But I do still have it in my basement along with my other parts I still need to do stuff with. <p>Cant wait to see everyones cars!
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)

Return to “MX-3 Meets”