New Group Buy For a New Bumper by Underground Design!!!!

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
992mmx3

Re: New Group Buy For a New Bumper by Underground Design!!!!

Post by 992mmx3 »

Why don't you guys just stop argueing and design an evo bumper that has the characteristics of johns, but just not the exact same as his. that way everyones happy cause no one is really copying each other. :shrug:
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
Sinistral

Post by Sinistral »

I agree...<p>We need to make the same Evo bumper.. Or we need to modify that evo bumper if we don't wanna have the same as Jade!!<p>So we need some photoshop modification on a mx3 people :)
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

Well If I knew how to make a body kit I would, but I just dont have any experience in doing so.<p>Sinistral, can you ask Onderground if they would be willing to make this bumper (or something just like it) ???<p>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
Sinistral

Post by Sinistral »

sup!!<p>They Want to make the bumper we want.. So If we want the evo want.. They gonna make it but we need 10 people.. If we want another bumper we need to make a design..<p>So that's why we need somebody to modify a bumper for the mx3<p> :D
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

how about utilizing the stock blinkers, thats a small start in making it different. :shrug:
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

Sinistral

Post by Sinistral »

Hi Guys!!<p>Ok.. Underground is gonna Make the Evo Bumper.. So for the people here.. Who want that bumper.. <p>If you want that bumper.. Just Email me at : <p>propeller19@hotmail.com<p>And for the others.. Dont complain if you don't want this bumper cuzzz it's the same bumper as john.. I don't want people with negative thing to said.. I just one the people who realy want this bumper..<p>Thanks!<p>Fred<p>propeller19@hotmail.com For the bumper!
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

Well I would like an EVO kit so if they want to make one for us, that's great.<p>The stock turn signals would be awesome, as they look good. Maybe changing the side vents a bit, not sure what way, would work. Don't know if that would look good though.<p>And, of course a 6" to 6½" fog light hole would be great.<p>I suppose this bumper will run fairly high in price like their other bumpers.<p>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

pfffffffffffff, well, i thought he was gonna wait for suggestions on a way to change the bumper or a design for the new one, guess he's not, whatever. :shrug:
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

Sinistral

Post by Sinistral »

Look.. They said to me.. That they try to post picture of design they made..But someone erase that.. So this is not very funny!! <p>If you want changes.. just post something.. I think they gonna post some picture on underground site.. in the forum/suggestion..<p>But we need to get this really fast.. :) I don't wanna make preasure :( sorry guys!
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

uuuhhh, me and aiden thought it would be cool to add in the stock blinkers, he also suggested changing the side vents a little, personally i think it would be cool to have a hole there of some sort, but if not, whatever, i just like how some of the aftermarket skylines have the holes in kind of a triangular shape on the sides. So yeah, put the blinkers on, and change the sides maybe a little, and maybe i'm in. maaaaybe, i'm still buying parts for my engine swap and thats my #1 priority right now.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

Sinistral

Post by Sinistral »

Ok Im gonna try to tell them That.. <p>But can you do that.. or somebody else with the actual evo bumper.. I mean.. make the change in photoshop..and post it here!! can you?? or somebody else?<p>Thanks dude
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

tell onderground that the bumper is called the 'sensei' bumper...not evo. the evo looks like a different one than johns...you dun wanna get em mixed up.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
markV6

Post by markV6 »

DUDE IT'S A DOPE CAR IF THE GUY WANTS TO COPY IT MAN THEN THAT JUST SHOWS THE ORIGIONAL WAS QUALITY!!!
However, i think john should get credit in the form of onderground buying the desighn off him then maybe he wouldn't be so pissed off! > I have been in training with master Yoda this is where my insight comes from!
jonathanj

Post by jonathanj »

i never said i was pissed. in fact this is motivation. someone says im not original. but yet he wants to copy me. of coarse he doesnt realize that it is customized beyond molding 2 bumpers together. kind of sounds like a car sales man trying to convince himself and everyone else that im not original. im tired of reading everyone crying over this. back to the motivation thing, ive had a new bumper in mind as this topic started. but i guess because i didnt design it its not original (even though its not made for the 3). i didnt want to speak my mind, all i wanted was to be respected, but in a world of kids you cant win (if you think im talking about you i probably am). i hold no personal grudge against anyone either way. the people that stand behind me without me asking them i really appreciate it. that just shows what i said earlier, about an online family.
powerman_5000

Post by powerman_5000 »

You guys got to be kidding me here! It doesn't matter what you guys or jaded says. Some company will make the kit regardless of his permission. He should already know that someone will evetually copy his idea. I mean come on poeple will copy other peoples idea's no matter what people say or do. That's life.

Return to “Appearance”