Vital Grounds Bodykit group buy

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Shades

Re: Vital Grounds Bodykit group buy

Post by Shades »

They might make more selling individual piece but they only want to sell kits... what don't you understand?<p>FOR EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T READ PAGE 1... KIT ONLY, NO PIECES!<p>Thank you, have a nice day!
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

hmmmm ive been intrested in this kit now and i have still yet to recieve an email back about the questions i asked
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mnemonic:
hmmmm ive been intrested in this kit now and i have still yet to recieve an email back about the questions i asked<hr></blockquote><p>Send it again.<p>I had to send mine 3 times before they had time to email me back.<p>They're just busy.<p>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
benz1hun

Post by benz1hun »

Hey, I know in an earlier message you said you'd check out the price for shipping. Are you willing to ship to Hawaii? Alot of places I've checked online (including onderground) won't ship here. Anyway, if it's possible, and you can get a price estimate to me, that would be cool. Thanks! By the way, the kit looks awesome.
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

OK, thanks to everyone who is showing interest in the kit. For those who have sent e-mail without recieving a response, please resend the e-mail to me, because i probally did not recieve it. To the ones who have been sending me e-mails, i have responding very quickly, usually in the same day as they send it. So regarding e-mails about this, please do not send the e-mail to any other adresses other then mine, due to the fact that the maker of this kit is very busy and is able to get on the internet very rarely. so for e-mail, send them to<p> airjordon_09@hotmail.com<p> thanks so much
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

I'd be down for the skirts and rear end. Sorry I don't like the front.<p>How much for each (seperately) and shipping to the USA?
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Gro Harlem:
I'd be down for the skirts and rear end. Sorry I don't like the front.<p>How much for each (seperately) and shipping to the USA?<hr></blockquote><p>
to be honest with you bro, find someone who only wants the front, and then divide the money between the two of you
JºrDôñ

gti_driven@hotmail.com
MI-Archangel

Post by MI-Archangel »

I WILL TAKE THE FRONT! YOU ALL HEARD IT I CALL IT. WE SPLIT THE COST! email me at handsome_devil15@hotmail.com oh and jordan what is vital grounds web site.
lucky13

Post by lucky13 »

I will only like to take the front and back. If there is any one that will want the sides.
MI-Archangel

Post by MI-Archangel »

hmm maybe i will take your spare sides.
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

vital grounds does not yet have a website up and running. it will be up sometime a bit later this summer due to the fact that has been so busy building the molds and everything for the kit.<p>Ok and to make the first list of whos in this, as of right now i have...<p>Monstar mx-3
lucky 13
shades
alvin hill
Mnemonic
Mmike (spliting kit out with Gro Harlem)<p>for everyones name who is on this list, i have recieved an e-mail saying that you do want this kit. if your name is on this list and you dont want the kit, please email me saying to take your name off, if i did not put your name on this list and you do want the kit, please e-mail me saying you want it, and also in the e-mail please put down your mx-3.com screen name, thank you<p>
e-mail airjordon_09@hotmail.com
JºrDôñ

gti_driven@hotmail.com
MI-Archangel

Post by MI-Archangel »

when will kits be ready. ALso what is the cost of shipping to manitoba canada.
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

Shipping will be found out this week sometime. Due to the fact that i have never shipped before, does anyone in the gta know of any good shipping companies, and also places where we can find boxes big enough for these kits.<p>The kits will be made as soon as we get a couple more people and then he will start them right away. <p>Also for the people who i have named on the list, can you please e-mail me with all of your shipping information and if you are buying the whole kit, or if you are spliting out with someone, and also, if you want the roof/ hood scoop included with your package, as just a reminder, its the roof scoop in the first pics i posted<p> Thanx
JºrDôñ

gti_driven@hotmail.com
Shades

Post by Shades »

For mounting purposes... there is not cutting of the bumper or anything like that is there?<p>Any word on the final pictures of the back bumper yet?<p>[ June 11, 2003: Message edited by: Shades ]</p>
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Rear pics? I think I am only interested in the rear depending on the end result. Is there ANY way I can just get that?
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”