What music gives you a LEADFOOT?

Off-Topic Discussions
seneca

Re: What music gives you a LEADFOOT?

Post by seneca »

Woah...many good tunes have been listed. It's good to see such an appreciation for good music! And very little rap/hip-hop has been mentioned! :)
But I must intervene, just to clear things up Liquid Tension is not a "spinoff" od Dream Theater, it is actually most members of DT w/out vocals...it focus' wholly on intstrumental interpretation! "Paradigm Shift" Amazing! I saw DT in concert twice now (Once in MTL a month ago, and once last summer in TO).

But to get back to the music....If you're cruzing at show speeds then it's gotta be rap or hip-hop. There's nothing quite like DeeeeeeP bass! Think Ludacris, snoop, nwa, easye, mop, jayz, mac10, deadprez, busta, redman, obie trice, pharoahe monch, Rascalz, Noreaga, lil jon, roots, xzibit, DMX...

If I wanna fly and need to get pumped I'll try: OLD metallica, KoRn, limpbizkit, Finger11, Tool (saw in concert), AC/DC (another concert I've been to), OLD Gob, NOFX, RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE, 311, AntiFlag, Godsmack, Deftones, Zeppelin (come on now, caddy bought the rights to "Rockin' Roll"), Incubus, RHCP (saw in concert), John Scofield, SubLIme...
My Car Domain Page:
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/496099

Take a Look, leave a comment, and don't forget to vote.
seneca

Re: What music gives you a LEADFOOT?

Post by seneca »

Originally posted by perhapsadingo8yerbaby:
Originally posted by Silkwyrm:
Wow no ones said Sammy Haggar "I can't drive 55" yet. *sigh* I must be getting old...
Damn man. Yes... you ARE getting old. Gotta remember though that it beats the only other alternative... Hey don't feel too bad. I listed AC/DC and felt like I was in the Jurassic period or something. That's why they call em classics I guess. :D
Hahaha...it's not that you're old! I just think most of the free world has been trying to forget Sammy Haggar. I still belame him for the fall of Van Halen! haha :werd:
My Car Domain Page:
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/496099

Take a Look, leave a comment, and don't forget to vote.

Return to “Off-Topic”