Age poll?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
rikymaru

Re: Age poll?

Post by rikymaru »

hmm..im kind of a youngin.<P>Got mine at 16 (About 6 months ago) and now i just turned 17.<P>The payments are high, but i love my little car.
Elena, don't misunderstand. A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for their job. That is just a fool.
HeatherChellette

Post by HeatherChellette »

<--------- 21 years old, here. I just got my Mx-3 about 3 weeks ago. Friday the 13th of July, to be exact. I've wanted one for 3 years now, so I'm really excited about getting it and working on it.<BR> Hey, if there are any Mx-3ers around Northeast Louisiana, drop me an e-mail. I'm from the Ruston area.
Heather
jimboxer

Post by jimboxer »

Jimboxer is 21, turning 22 in sept. geesh i'm getting up there. Image got my blaze red rs in may. enjoying my mx-3. get lots of compliments on it. thinking the winter will take a toll on it. anyone have any tips that i can do now to prevent that winter rust and salt killing my paint job? <P>Jimboxer Image
Get in, sit down, shut up, and hold on!!
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

okay i think i've got you all beat....even the guy from texas....i'm 33 and my mx3 is almost 10 years old but she still runs great.....i think i am going to start making some changes to her now.but i still love her the same as the first day i got her. Image<P>hgc Pittsburgh,PA
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
Ray_seeger

Post by Ray_seeger »

19 y/o ive had my car for 1 1/2 years and am only now finishing with the audio. now onto performance/body/suspension.<P>money money money
masonholmes
Supporting Member

Post by masonholmes »

21 in 8 days! Everyone send me money Image<P>mason<BR>MX3SE
1993 MX-3 ~ SE * 2.5L Swap'd
1993 RX-7 ~ Rotary Performance Built
1996 MX-5 ~ M-Edition * Topless, Daily Driver

masonholmes@hotmail.com
shaft

Post by shaft »

zach,24<P><BR>
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

just turned 17 a few days ago and have had my 93 1.6L since 93 my mom got it new now it;s mine my mom drives a new camary and my dad drives a new bmw 325i(i love that car)
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
Spetznaz

Post by Spetznaz »

New user here, Im 25, had my customized 93 GS for 5 years now.
Suspension Techniques lowering kit, front and rear strut braces, Ractive cold air intake, 16" wheels with 215/40's, full cat back custom Tanabe Racing Medallion exhaust. Custom Competion stereo, full interior purple neon lighting.
FoxyDragon

Post by FoxyDragon »

[QUOTE]Originally posted by CrazyLilMike:<BR>Just how old are you? <P>Well, This gyrl is 25...so I guess Im about average age for here! Image Just got her a few days ago with under 12k on her. Taurus blew up, went to a used car lot and there he was! $800 down- $196 a month and a two year 100 point warranty!! Just hoping to find some info here.. Image<P><BR>------------------<BR>Owner of 93 Raspberry MX-3 Special Edition<p>[This message has been edited by FoxyDragon (edited August 26, 2001).]
Last Time Politics Entered Religion People Got Burned At The Stake
szuszanna

Post by szuszanna »

Im 18 and I got my first mazda about a year ago, wrecked it beginning of june and had to get another (couldnt stand to be in a different car), I've had it for maybe a month.<P>------------------<BR>'94 Green Mx-3 DOHC
'92 Red Mx-3 RS
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

Hey all, turned 20 in July. Bought the MX-3 8-31-01 which shocked the whole scene here. Since I used to drive an 84 Camaro big american v8 and for the longest time. I was in a group where we saw them "rice burners" and laughed. I guess you turn 20 and you relise that imports outbeat a domestic any day. Anywayz, love the mx-3 to death and getting comments in town left and right about it. Not many around here and they are all stock as is mine, but not for long. Which I had bought a manual v6 2.5, but ended up getting a 1993 black mx-3 automatic 1.6L 4cy only 78K miles. I wish Mazda kept making these cause I know my next car would be the V6 2.5, but since they arent and I plan on keeping this for 4+ years and wont buy anything older than 10 years guess Im out of luck. Still love this car to death and this board is the coolest.... <P>------------------<BR>You haven't lived life untill you have lived it one second at a time!
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
Ramfis Mx3

Post by Ramfis Mx3 »

I'm 24 I bought my Mx-3 when I was 20.
Bbqman218

Post by Bbqman218 »

Hey I Turn 21 Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SOOOOOOO HAAAAAPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYY:::::::::::::::: Image)))))))))))) YIPPPPIIIIIIEEEEEE, Any Ladies wanna come over and help me celebrate?????<P> hehe, Chris
MrGreg

Post by MrGreg »

Possible winner of the old fart award ... 35 now. Bought my 94 GS back in 97, babied it since, still love it ... It's currently sitting on blocks in storage as I'm currently South American based.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”