Failed Lambo door group buy...

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

jarid, i think it might be agood idea for people in the group buy to post when they paid. This will give an idea of when these Kits are supposedly going to be shipped out

jaosn
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
twocoda

Post by twocoda »

hi guys

First i would like the thank the two members from your forum for comming into PFF (Fiero) and posting your thoughts concerning Extreme-Doors which brings me to the reason im here.
I am here as myself and do not represent Pennocks Community in any way shape or form (just a person with an opinion and you can draw yours from what i have to say)
We too have been in the process of dealing with Xtreme Doors for our cars since Feb of this year so we are very familiar with the incompetance in communication from these people and broken deadlines. If our cars were not so unique in thier design we may have been sitting in the exact same position as you regarding a group buy. So we more or less had them prove that they could even accomplish this feat by having them insatall a working pair of hinges on one of our reputable fiero owners cars for free.
Again a very lengthy process of non commuication and excuses when they did return to post updates.
As soon as this prototype kit was completed and installed our reputable member would give a detailed evaluation on his entire experience and pending the outcome could have ment an extremely good addition for Extremes biz and a fun

As the story goes in short form the kit was finally installed but required tweeks and modifactions (some were resolved) but mostly not)
During the unveiling of the prototype another member in PFF entered a deal with extreme on the downlow paying them $ 600 for 90 degree kit and $ 300. for install (this car has gone under extensive upgrades and is in very very impressive condition) show car) to say the least. Only to have his car scratched and the hinges not 90s ( but 70s at best)same as the prototype) and have vandelism done to his float trailer along with fitment issues
Kit was installed though

Prototype car while in the care of Extreme was broken into (inside thier shop) brand new sound system ( 2 weeks old) stolen and license plate and tags stolen Again fitment issues due to trim and insuffient struts to carry the weight of our doors.(close call injury due to a falling door)

Extreme has made promises to replace faulty struts correct the fitment issues caused by thier design and pay for stolen sound system and license.

There has been countless attempts at contacting Extreme to resolve all the matters above to no avail. (no communication) not even BS excuses)

As it is now we have two very unhappy members of our community with nothing but heartache over this matter a handfull of pissed off perspective buyers that this BS could happen and our time was wasted.
On the bright side of the situation
As difficult as it is to build a perfectly "bolt on " application for our cars (because of the unique space frame) these guys have come close..
its really too bad they havent a clue on how to run a bussiness.

I dont want to throw fear in to the Mazda group buyers but i hope that Extreme truely does send out your kits to you and they work/ fit perfectly because if they dont......i wouldnt hold any hopes of a positive after purchase service

Good luck !!!
Detailed refrence of the ordeal with these guys
http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/063822.html[/b]
It isnt re-creation....its recreation!!!!!!
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

monty73741 wrote:jarid, i think it might be agood idea for people in the group buy to post when they paid. This will give an idea of when these Kits are supposedly going to be shipped out

jaosn
I emailed kyle monday at 9am for a list of whose kits go out when and to find out whats up with the shocks.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
rece

Post by rece »

from Kyle today:

Hey Jesse,

Thank you. Hopefully my post on the forum will help ease the minds of people in the group buy. I assume the first of the kits will begin going out at the end of this week, however do not quote me on that. Also, tracking numbers will be provided for all shipments so that everyone can keep track of the progress.

Thanks again,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

rece wrote:from Kyle today:

Hey Jesse,

Thank you. Hopefully my post on the forum will help ease the minds of people in the group buy. I assume the first of the kits will begin going out at the end of this week, however do not quote me on that. Also, tracking numbers will be provided for all shipments so that everyone can keep track of the progress.

Thanks again,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
Its interesting how he will send you an email but doesnt reply to mine that I sent yesterday. Please let me know in what order things are going out. Also let me know when kyles arms will ship out as we were previously told more than once that they were ready and supposedly shipped and came back to your shop. Thanks.
JP
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

just for the record and maybe make jarid's job a bit easier here...my payment was send and received Apr. 13, 2007 and i guess there were afew dollars missing so the last $15 or so was received by Xtreme-Doors Apr. 27, 2007. I am pretty sure that i was one of the first to finalize payment. So, my kit or ARMS + SHOCKS should be heading out in the first group of shipments.
1994 1.6L White MX-3 - Daily Driver
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

cjthor wrote:
rece wrote:from Kyle today:

Hey Jesse,

Thanks again,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
Its interesting how he will send you an email but doesnt reply to mine that I sent yesterday. Please let me know in what order things are going out. Also let me know when kyles arms will ship out as we were previously told more than once that they were ready and supposedly shipped and came back to your shop. Thanks.
JP
i just like to say jarid its all your fault of why kyle has no time frame of when he was going to shipout...dont you know your in charge of extreme-doors.....lol .......i kid i kid lol
Jason Danaher
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

so...i was poping around the internet & it seeme xtreme-d00rs is bck up

HERE IS THER NEW ADDY..LEAST I HOPE IT IS
Jason Danaher
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

monty73741 wrote:so...i was poping around the internet & it seeme xtreme-d00rs is bck up

HERE IS THER NEW ADDY..LEAST I HOPE IT IS
Thats the same address i sent my arms to about 2 months ago... and that # is the one thats been disconnected forever
1994 1.6L White MX-3 - Daily Driver
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
twocoda

Post by twocoda »

if this helps you guys out

here is the last know number that worked for extreme.
it is an unlisted number and apparently is Kyles brother Chris's personal number
Considering they are partners Im sure he will be able to answer any questions you have

519 518-6645

i tried a reverse directory but came up empty

hope it helps
as of yet there has still no communication from them

this is the reverse lookup of the number posted in here

Maclean, J
253 Taylor
London, ON N5Y 2J6
(519) 432-1768
It isnt re-creation....its recreation!!!!!!
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

so i'm sick & trying to find these guys heres what i found on
http://www.mkivforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3516
Xtreme Doors Automotive Performance, and Styling needs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xtreme Doors is now your one stop shop for all your Automotive Performance, and Styling needs. If we don't have what you are looking for, contact me and I can get it.

Please log onto are are websites:
Online store http://www.xtremedoors.vstore.ca/
Main website http://www.xtreme-doors.com

from time to time I have discounts on all of are products
please contact me for more info, order, or to find out what is on sale
phone 705) 943-9744 or E-Mail at woodys_racing23@hotmail.com
Jason Danaher
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

I emailed kyle and he will be getting me the list of members either yesterday or today. Also nothing was shipped out this week and I am waiting for a reply as to why.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Read in reverse! bottom to top

Hi Jarid,

First off, I did not say the kits would be going out this week. I said I had two near completion that would be going out soon. Also, I never said Kyle's arms were ready to go. Lastly, the boxes were damaged and so were the kits, hence why they were not re-shipped. As I said, kits will start going out next week and I will be providing tracking numbers for them. So, nothing went out this week, as nothing was ready to.

Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: RE: mx3 group buy please read
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 08:48:17 -0700
To: kyle

Hi Kyle,
Please let me know why nothing went out this week. I was under the impression that Kyle's arms, and two other kits were ready to go as Jessica said she shipped them back in July and then were sent back to your company in damaged boxes. Let me know so I can update the board.
Jarid
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 3:57 PM
To: Jarid Perry

Hi Jarid,

Yes that is correct. Correct me if I am wrong, but Kyle Householder, Charles "Chris" Sanders, and one other customer are waiting for shocks, and Kyle Householder a set of updated arms. Just want to make sure.

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors

Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 15:54:28 -0700
To: kyle

So I am correct in assuming that nothing was shipped out this week?
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 3:06 PM
To: Jarid Perry

Hi Jarid,

I will have the list for you tonight or tomorrow. As for the kits and shocks, these items will begin going out next week, and I will send you the tracking information as soon as they are shipped.

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Still no list from Kyle. I requested that kyle got his arms shipped and the two members missing struts got them shipped first as well.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
o0loopy0o

Post by o0loopy0o »

i still have no struts

Return to “Appearance”