Failed Lambo door group buy...

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

still nothing from kyle......
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

Nothing from kyle to the BBB either... they are on their second attempt to contact anyone from the company. they have until friday lets see what happens.
1994 1.6L White MX-3 - Daily Driver
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

magiccowinuse wrote:Nothing from kyle to the BBB either... they are on their second attempt to contact anyone from the company. they have until friday lets see what happens.
What happens on Friday? I PM'd kyle, emailed him, and PM'd his brother on the fiero forum..We will see if I get a reply.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

cjthor wrote:
magiccowinuse wrote:Nothing from kyle to the BBB either... they are on their second attempt to contact anyone from the company. they have until friday lets see what happens.
What happens on Friday? I PM'd kyle, emailed him, and PM'd his brother on the fiero forum..We will see if I get a reply.
they get a bad rating from The BBB

jason
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

just left a message on jeff's voicemail will see if he gets back to me.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

93_4Banger wrote:just left a message on jeff's voicemail will see if he gets back to me.
Jeff? I got an email from Kyle just now.

Hi Jarid,

I see that all payments are in, and no disputes are open so the kits will be shipping out as they are finished. As you said, you think the kits are done, that is incorrect as I said I would not touch the kits until the payments had been submitted, I do however have 1 or 2 completed that will be shipping and when they do I will be sending you the tracking numbers. So hopefully we can get this group buy finished without any more delays.

Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

of course he changes his story AGAIN he said noting about TOUCHING the kits until the payments were made he just said no SHIPMENTS!! this guy sucks
1994 1.6L White MX-3 - Daily Driver
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

cjthor wrote:
93_4Banger wrote:just left a message on jeff's voicemail will see if he gets back to me.
Jeff? I got an email from Kyle just now.

Hi Jarid,

I see that all payments are in, and no disputes are open so the kits will be shipping out as they are finished. As you said, you think the kits are done, that is incorrect as I said I would not touch the kits until the payments had been submitted, I do however have 1 or 2 completed that will be shipping and when they do I will be sending you the tracking numbers. So hopefully we can get this group buy finished without any more delays.

Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors

So i pulled this
Posted: June 24 2007, 8:06 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The kits are ready, but since it is a group buy we need to have all the payments or at least have heard from everyone before we can ship out the kits. But being the deadline is this coming Friday June 29th the kits will be shipped out soon (shortly after the deadline).

Jessica
Xtreme-Doors
Shouldnt the kits be done, & also dont the down payments go for good faith & materials. So if someone backed out they would would have the kits paid off.

So all members have paid up & i never saw a dead line set for final payment. He made hinges & jarid was test fitting them & boom he wants them to be paid for. No one has tested the NON 90 degree kit. Now this guy gets the balls to try to nasty with the mx comunity.
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

i phoned jeffrey_maclean. Also did he say which kits he would be sending out and also, do you have contact with him or not? did he give you a phone number Cjthor?
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

93_4Banger wrote:i phoned jeffrey_maclean. Also did he say which kits he would be sending out and also, do you have contact with him or not? did he give you a phone number Cjthor?
All the contact Ive had I post here. He still has not given me a phone number...and I doubt he ever will. I have asked EVERY time I email him for a contact number and he doesnt even reply about it. I would expect ALL kits shipped in the coming week.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Isn't this it? (I posted this in the FAQ Thread)

Maclean, J
253 Taylor
London, ON N5Y 2J6
(519) 432-1768
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:Isn't this it? (I posted this in the FAQ Thread)

Maclean, J
253 Taylor
London, ON N5Y 2J6
(519) 432-1768
That number has been disconnected for months.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
reuben

Post by reuben »

I dont know if this is possible for you guys, by the g6ers had to send someone up there to pick up our kits and ship them out for us... It sounds lame, and it is, but if you have someone around his shop, that might be an option.

Also, just noticed there website is down. Those who made cc and paypal payments might want to dispute, and hold dispute until kits are shipped.
rece

Post by rece »

I have made a dispute for the final payment and a claim for the deposit. Both will be dropped immediately when I receive a shipping number. Jessica and whomever from Extreme-doors know how to get in contact with me, so please do.

Regards
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

I have done the same, and if i dont get a reply in the next couple of weeks i will be contacting the london police department

Return to “Appearance”