//***v6 turbo kit in production...yes!!! for the mx-3***\\

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
slimmyslim1420

Post by slimmyslim1420 »

MX-3.com wrote:
EZ_4_FUN wrote:Spoke with Michael @ Urban Imports earlier today.

He received a message frm Abe stating that some parts should be on the way to me. Now, whether its BS or not I can't know.

Michael understands that this situation has reached a critical point. He knows that he will also be included in the report to police.

Michael has spoken with Abe's father and dad is aware that son is in a heap of s---.

In any case, I will remain ontop of them for the next week to see what transpires.

If I have nothing to go on by Wednesday or Thursday, I will get a hold of the detective that left me the message and file a report with him and my Bank against Both Abe and Urban Imports.
Oscar,

Why wait until next Wed or Thurs. You should return the call to the detective ASAP, and fill him in on the details, and where you are at in dealing with them.

Even if it is a holiday, due to New Years, leave the detective a message, that way he will at least know you are serious about pursuing this.

I agree go ahead and fill them in now. But I still see the US buyers getting screwed on this cause Abe might send some stuff to Canada but I don't thunk he will ship out the US stuff.
1992 GS ZE swap 94 dash swap drilled and slotted rotors full ceramic pads CS SS clutch and brake lines KL-36 ecu zx-2 tokico struts eibach springs short shifter Tenzo exhaust Hi flow cat 2.5 in piping
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

slimmyslim1420 wrote:
MX-3.com wrote:
EZ_4_FUN wrote:Spoke with Michael @ Urban Imports earlier today.

He received a message frm Abe stating that some parts should be on the way to me. Now, whether its BS or not I can't know.

Michael understands that this situation has reached a critical point. He knows that he will also be included in the report to police.

Michael has spoken with Abe's father and dad is aware that son is in a heap of s---.

In any case, I will remain ontop of them for the next week to see what transpires.

If I have nothing to go on by Wednesday or Thursday, I will get a hold of the detective that left me the message and file a report with him and my Bank against Both Abe and Urban Imports.
Oscar,

Why wait until next Wed or Thurs. You should return the call to the detective ASAP, and fill him in on the details, and where you are at in dealing with them.

Even if it is a holiday, due to New Years, leave the detective a message, that way he will at least know you are serious about pursuing this.

I agree go ahead and fill them in now. But I still see the US buyers getting screwed on this cause Abe might send some stuff to Canada but I don't thunk he will ship out the US stuff.
i agree, since you were having him ship it straight to us i see us getting screwed too
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

dont worry, i have not received anything either. all i can say is that this kid is lucky nobody lives close to him.
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Dali wrote:dont worry, i have not received anything either. all i can say is that this kid is lucky nobody lives close to him.
Monte,

You should be receiving what I have by Tuesday or so. I shipped it out on Friday.

11455391791 greyhound courier express.

I will call the detective tomorrow just to fill him in on what has been going on. I will not file a charge or a report yet, simply get the detective up to date.

I will also be speaking with Micael and emailing Abe instructing him to ship EVERYTHING OWING to me. I will then deal with international and US shipments.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
mazdaspeedmx_3

Post by mazdaspeedmx_3 »

hey oscar with all this trouble with these guys trying to get their kits...how can you have these kits forsale on your webpage???
2006 best ET 14.43 @ 96.9mph
93 MX-3 GS-95 Curveneck klze, kl-01 cammed,homemade CAI,HEI module, chipped kl-07 ECU,UDP,KYB GR-2 struts,DropZone lowering springs, Toyo Proxes 4's 205-50-r15
parts to be installed:Turbo hot pipes,T04E/t3 50/63 57 trim, ssqv BOV, hks style 38mm wastegate
the rest of my turbo set up and IPP hp rebuild kit is in the NEAR future
SOON TO BE MX-3ZE-T
MX3ze@7psi

Post by MX3ze@7psi »

wow suprise to see that all of you guys in on the BB are getting screwed over. Good thing I decided not to get in on it. Whats up with these guys I don't see why they can't just send all the kits out if they have them or if they don't why not just refund everyones money back, simple as that! I mean eveyone paid for them. I hope everyone will get there kits and start blowing away any car that lines up with our 3's or at least get their money back. To let anyone know the probe/mx6 pipes work fine just have to cut the down pipe by the cat to make it shorter thats all. I know these pipes were going to be made similar to them. Wish you all the best and have a happy new year! :D
MX3 KL-DE, probe/mx6 ebay turbo pipes, T3/T4 50 trim @ 8psi, millenia injectors, SAFC2, intercooled,Greddy RS BOV, turbonetic 38mm external wastegate. Wisco 9.5 forged piston, millenia S rods, and high performance rings coiming in soon. Shooting for 400whp this summer.
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Updates anyone ?
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

yes, updates?
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
cduBBz'915

Post by cduBBz'915 »

damn guys this really sucks! i hate to hear that all you guys got screwed over on this project. you guys dished out alot of money and got nothin. :x this has to go down as one of the biggest scams ever on the mx board, along with marshmellows... DAMN!
Curtiss Denson

93' soon to be BP Powered!! with added goodies.......
(coming June '08)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/349197
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

I wouldn't say it was a scam.

More like Abe did not take proper care with the funds given to him. He did manage to have some stuff sent out to me; just not everything he owes at this point.

... WAIT FOR IT...WAIT FOR IT...
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

mx3stylez

Post by mx3stylez »

i've been waiting for it for 8 months now since i paid my share
klze swap, wisco 8.5 comp pistons, pauter rods, act stage 3 clutch, lightened flywheel, UR racing pulley, flex-o-lite oil cooler, 2.5" custom exhaust with high flow cat, B&M short throw shifter, S&R cross drilled rotors, , B&G lowering springs, maxxim 17" gun metal rims, modded nissan injectors, walbro 255 lph fuel pump, areomotive afpr, msd 6a , magasquirt v3, and turboed
slimmyslim1420

Post by slimmyslim1420 »

cduBBz'915 wrote:damn guys this really sucks! i hate to hear that all you guys got screwed over on this project. you guys dished out alot of money and got nothin. :x this has to go down as one of the biggest scams ever on the mx board, along with marshmellows... DAMN!
Well its not over yet. I have confidence in Oscar and in the hope that he will see that everyone is taken care of.
1992 GS ZE swap 94 dash swap drilled and slotted rotors full ceramic pads CS SS clutch and brake lines KL-36 ecu zx-2 tokico struts eibach springs short shifter Tenzo exhaust Hi flow cat 2.5 in piping
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Spoke with Detective Penny from Durham. He instructed me as to how i should go about filing the report.

First step is to file a report with the internet crime complaint centre.

http://www.ic3.gov

I have filed a report on behalf of the members envolved and myself.

Some of you may be called regarding information.

Michael @ Urban Imports apparently is setting up a meeting with Abe's parents.
OSKY

MX-3.com
Site Administrator

Post by MX-3.com »

How old is Abe, such that his parents have to be involved??
ImageJeff Aycan - Site & Forum Owner/Administrator
2003 Audi A4 3.0 Quattro Sedan (Brilliant Black)
2004 Audi A4 Avant 1.8T (Light Silver Metallic)
2000 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R (Lime Green/Ebony)
SOLD - 1995 MX-3 Precidia RS (Blaze Red)
SOLD - 2000 Honda Civic Si (Vogue Silver Metallic)
SOLD - 2005 Honda CR-V LX AWD (Redondo Red Pearl)

Please Help Support MX-3.com - (Contact me for MX-3.com Decal Purchases)
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

think he is about 20. if i had known that earlier i might have thought twice about it. glad to see this is getting somewhere, thanks oscar. oh and nothing showed up yet.

Return to “Forced Induction”