//***v6 turbo kit in production...yes!!! for the mx-3***\\

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

how is abe affiliated with mmi, owner, worker, ex worker?
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

wow.......

thats really all i can say, someone needs to contact the authorities, this has taken too long....
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
mbguy

small world

Post by mbguy »

Hey guys i was speaking with micheal today and he is the one that runs urban import i guess. and he said that abe and dynamic cycles used to rent an office and things from them and that he wasnt involed with urban import. He's denying any invlovment and says he doesnt know where abe or dynamic cycles or mmi are. its crazy becuz ive been talkin to this guys for months about parts. then i just realized today it was the one you were telling me to get ahold of. he became very nervous it seemed when i mentioned driving up there. if any of you have aim micheals screenname is
Urban Import Inc

so you guys can speak with him to. ok. ttyl

richard
heres my car check it out and tell me what u think.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2464926
And old 94 gs i had back in highschool.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/286214
mx3stylez

Post by mx3stylez »

deadlines don't seem to mean s--- to this (these) guys. i would rather do buisiness with the government than to ever deal with mmi or urban imports again, much less of a headache.
klze swap, wisco 8.5 comp pistons, pauter rods, act stage 3 clutch, lightened flywheel, UR racing pulley, flex-o-lite oil cooler, 2.5" custom exhaust with high flow cat, B&M short throw shifter, S&R cross drilled rotors, , B&G lowering springs, maxxim 17" gun metal rims, modded nissan injectors, walbro 255 lph fuel pump, areomotive afpr, msd 6a , magasquirt v3, and turboed
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

I decided today to give his local authorities a call and explain to them what was going on.
I found from the address provided by Abe of 2112 Hillandale Rd is a district 2 zone.

So i called them up. They forwarded me over to the Fraud dept where i left a brief message. I'm sure the last thing an officer in Durham is worried about is some dude in toronto calling him. Therefore a followup call will be made tomorrow.

The information i received today was the following:

Durham poilce dept: district 2 pertaining to Abe's 2112 Hillandale address.

http://www.durhampolice.com/districts/d2.cfm

Phone number:
919-560-4582

Criminal investigation dept:
(ask to speak to someone in fraud)
919-560-4440

If several of us call and pressure the department a LITTLE, perhaps we can get an officer to pay him a visit before proper charges are laid.

Those members a part of thiss BB that wish to call, please get in touch with me first so that i can take note of everyone's envolvement. This will make for a better case should Abe decide to abandon. Not to say he has not already.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

EZ_4_FUN wrote:So i called them up. They forwarded me over to the Fraud dept where i left a brief message. I'm sure the last thing an officer in Durham is worried about is some dude in toronto calling him. Therefore a followup call will be made tomorrow.
Actually, when I worked at the computer store, we had an LCD monitor purchased online with a stolen card. I tracked it down to the shipped to address, to the receiving company's website and even a matching last name of who signed for the package to an employee list on the contact section. It was a shipping company in California. We did contact the local authorities and they were very helpful, actually very eager to help us and eventually did and we got the money back from the purchase. Hopefully you'll experience the same type of assistance.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Tommy D

Post by Tommy D »

Thats it now,

I want my money back, i had no idea that i was paying someone else through Oscar, my trust was in Oscar as i thought it was him who was arranging construction and processes, not MMI. Although i understand its not Oscars fault someone has to be responsible for my and all others on the BB's balance, Im in the UK so cant realy keep calling but i apprechiate all efforts from US and Canadian members.

I have proof of sending IMO to Oscar and recievership in Canada. Iv made enquiries and been told my Bank will start tracking the money as soon as i report it as a Possible Fraud. Im going to give it 1 week unless the Authorities cme up with something.

Lets hope we can get refunded as soon as possible, i hope we all come out of this ok...I dont wish to charge Oscar if he has passed the money on with no backup, however its just not fair but i am 2700USD short.......

How do we resolve this in a professional manner? The time for smalltalk is over.....
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Tommy D wrote: i had no idea that i was paying someone else through Oscar, my trust was in Oscar as i thought it was him who was arranging construction and processes, not MMI.
First page, first post:
babyblueMX3 wrote:I decided to team up with MMI for production of the first mx3 turbo kit. [...] Abe from MMI ask me to see if they were going to be enough interest for that .
Even that, it was not Oscar, it was Steve (babybluemx3) who was organising the build of this product.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Tommy D

Post by Tommy D »

I spoke to Steve a few times on msn but not in the last few mths, hasnt he now dissipeared from this site?
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

Steve has as far as I know sold his Mx-3.
I see him every now and then on msn, but havent talked to him in quite a while.

That said, I really hope this gets a clean solution (read: everyone gets their parts), but after all this time, it doesnt look too good :(

-n
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Seeing that there is US and and international money orders , this may file under international mail fraud , which has a maximun jail sentence of 5-10 years , and up to I believe a 50,000 dollar fine ..
So for his sake I would hope he sends this out ...
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

This afternoon, I received a call from a detective over in Durham. He left a msg with his ext. number.

I will try to get a hold of him once im off work at 3.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Spoke with Michael @ Urban Imports earlier today.

He received a message frm Abe stating that some parts should be on the way to me. Now, whether its BS or not I can't know.

Michael understands that this situation has reached a critical point. He knows that he will also be included in the report to police.

Michael has spoken with Abe's father and dad is aware that son is in a heap of s---.

In any case, I will remain ontop of them for the next week to see what transpires.

If I have nothing to go on by Wednesday or Thursday, I will get a hold of the detective that left me the message and file a report with him and my Bank against Both Abe and Urban Imports.
OSKY

MX-3.com
Site Administrator
antispam: No

Post by MX-3.com »

EZ_4_FUN wrote:Spoke with Michael @ Urban Imports earlier today.

He received a message frm Abe stating that some parts should be on the way to me. Now, whether its BS or not I can't know.

Michael understands that this situation has reached a critical point. He knows that he will also be included in the report to police.

Michael has spoken with Abe's father and dad is aware that son is in a heap of s---.

In any case, I will remain ontop of them for the next week to see what transpires.

If I have nothing to go on by Wednesday or Thursday, I will get a hold of the detective that left me the message and file a report with him and my Bank against Both Abe and Urban Imports.
Oscar,

Why wait until next Wed or Thurs. You should return the call to the detective ASAP, and fill him in on the details, and where you are at in dealing with them.

Even if it is a holiday, due to New Years, leave the detective a message, that way he will at least know you are serious about pursuing this.
ImageJeff Aycan - Site & Forum Owner/Administrator
2003 Audi A4 3.0 Quattro Sedan (Brilliant Black)
2004 Audi A4 Avant 1.8T (Light Silver Metallic)
2000 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R (Lime Green/Ebony)
SOLD - 1995 MX-3 Precidia RS (Blaze Red)
SOLD - 2000 Honda Civic Si (Vogue Silver Metallic)
SOLD - 2005 Honda CR-V LX AWD (Redondo Red Pearl)

Please Help Support MX-3.com - (Contact me for MX-3.com Decal Purchases)
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

EZ_4_FUN wrote:Spoke with Michael @ Urban Imports earlier today.

he had better hope because if not, one night i might get drunk enough to go whoop some butt because im about that far gone right now
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy

Return to “Forced Induction”