Josh's 94' GS - Updated 08/11/13

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
kulluminati777
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Josh's 94' GS - Updated 8/13/12 New Dyno results

Post by kulluminati777 »

oh ok, great video. i cant wait to go to a corksport event :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
WhiteFinish

Post by WhiteFinish »

Nice score !!
Just another Mx3 freak :)

Feedback topic: Click

Worklog
Worklog click
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

Cool updates Josh, I love the spoiler/garnish combo!

As for the drivetrain losses, I had heard previously it was close to 30% for AWD, 20% for RWD, and between about 15% for FWD, assuming everything is in good working condition. Isn't that fairly accurate? That'd put a 200 BHP engine around 170 WHP, if those numbers are correct...
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Josh
Supporting Member

Re: Josh's 94' GS - Updated 9/24/12

Post by Josh »

So kind of an update with a couple small updates and a prequel to a new stance.

My long awaited button swap. I have been wanting to do this for years. quite literally, but finally got around to it. was not as straight forward as I thought it would be. I thought the buttons would be able to swap right over. Nope had to cut, melt, and glue them together. and the switches were completely different as well, just was not swapable that way either. But happy with the outcome none the less.

Crappy pic, the sun was too bright, but switch installed and MS vents now installed as well.

The prequel to the new stance. Rear coil ... bye bye helpers :D

addition of 10mm spacers and cusco camber plates in the rear as well. Pics to follow soon :)
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

These JUST IN! OE winter mats from around the world.

bogaut
antispam: No

Post by bogaut »

hah! i sent that ebay link to mark, glad someone picked em up. rubber floormats ftw
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

Really why you gotta do that!.. I watched them for over a week and contacted the seller to see if he would ship to the US. I picked them up for 1 Euro + shipping... haha but shipping was like 60 Euro
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

WHAT!?!?!?!?! where where these? im very jealous. GREAT FIND :love: :love: :love:
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

kulluminati777 wrote:WHAT!?!?!?!?! where where these? im very jealous. GREAT FIND :love: :love: :love:
Germany ebay ;) these are the items I was asking if I could have sent to you if needed :) I knew they existed but have been looking for a while. they did not have them here in the US for some reason but they did in the UK and other areas of the world. next item is the trunk mat. I will find one. :)
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

Josh wrote:
kulluminati777 wrote:WHAT!?!?!?!?! where where these? im very jealous. GREAT FIND :love: :love: :love:
Germany ebay ;) these are the items I was asking if I could have sent to you if needed :) I knew they existed but have been looking for a while. they did not have them here in the US for some reason but they did in the UK and other areas of the world. next item is the trunk mat. I will find one. :)
hhmmmm...more to my shopping list. I found a trunk mat a year ago but the guy was pick up only and he was in the UK. Ill pick up a car that far with JDM goodies but not a mat. The wife would kill me. Shes already mad i bought a whole car imported from japan to the UK. :mrgreen:
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

haha yeah I know how that goes.
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

Josh wrote:haha yeah I know how that goes.
yeah i told the dude i would pay ANYTHING for shipping but he wouldnt do it.....what a chump
wagZE

Post by wagZE »

I want your suspension Josh, the switch looks better too I think way more subtle.
1 mx6 88 LX auto 2.2l 4cyl
2 mx6 93 LS saved from junkyard SOLD
3 Mx6 96 M edition blow a ze part it
4 Mx6 96 gold LS paint n lights auto SOLD
5 mx6 red fresh paint clean, sold
1 mx3 92rs sohc auto rota c8s h&r
2 mx3 93 gsze bought w/ mods
3 mx3 93 GSze mtx swp act stg3 str8 nek im eibach kl36
4 mx3 GS SOLD-
6 mx3 white gs jdm swap'd SOLD
*5th mx3 blk GS clean title modded DD*
1 PGT 97 blk, garaged clean sold
2 pgt primered 5 spd KL SOLD
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Oh man. I am laughing at myself. I just now read your worklog ( well, the beginning). I didn't know you bought Whisper's car! I thought it seemed like his, but never thought more about it. We swapped cars for a drive a long time ago in Seattle. I'm looking forward to the rest of this worklog!
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

haha yeah :D , I have bunches more that will be done to this car over the next few months, have a MS muffler and refab exhaust, MS front bumper, fogs, KLG4 IM, my new redesigned headlights, some killer OE parts for the interior and new headliner to boot. This winter I will install a nice alarm and new head unit and re design of speaker door pods. As well as dyna mat everything under the sun :) ooh ooh and new rare OE rebadging along with custom front and rear big brake kit and 1" master upgrade.

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”