This made my eyes twitch in all the wrong ways!

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Josh
Supporting Member

Re: This made my eyes twitch in all the wrong ways!

Post by Josh »

I would agree... This stroker kit was race designed and meant for the track it would not make for a good DD. It was meant to tear down after every race. I would still like to see what kinds of power these 1.6 Toda engines were making though

You had to go and get all technical on us.. :wink:
Inodoro Pereyra

Post by Inodoro Pereyra »

Definitely. If you used that stroker kit, together with a good valve job, and you had no concerns about the longevity of the engine (so you could rev the hell out of it), I'm sure you could get some really sweet numbers out of it
Josh wrote: You had to go and get all technical on us.. :wink:
Yeah... That's what I love about mechanics: getting to understand the why's. Sorry... :oops: :mrgreen:
U28sIG5vdyB5b3UgYWxzbyBrbm93IGJhc2UgNjQuLi5odWg/DQpTSE9XIE9GRiEhIQ==

"The more I know man, the more I love my dog."

Diogenes of Sinope.
TMP39

Post by TMP39 »

ok so my first thought is HOLY s--- a supra front end on an mx3. did they hide a 2jz un the hood??? but no lol its a 4 cyl lol. but still i personally think the car looks great. the diamond floor mad is gay and stupid. but still i would cruse around in that. and honstly if someone can put that much work into a car than guess what. THEY DID IT BECAUSE THEY LIKE IT so seriously dont bash it to much. and has no one seen this before http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2937824/1994-mazda-mx-6

i thought about doing it after i seen this. a rwd mx3 would be dope
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

TMP39 wrote:ok so my first thought is HOLY s--- a supra front end on an mx3. did they hide a 2jz un the hood??? but no lol its a 4 cyl lol. but still i personally think the car looks great. the diamond floor mad is gay and stupid. but still i would cruse around in that. and honstly if someone can put that much work into a car than guess what. THEY DID IT BECAUSE THEY LIKE IT so seriously dont bash it to much. and has no one seen this before http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2937824/1994-mazda-mx-6

Umm, its fake. The entire thing is photo shopped...

Go for it, there was a RWD MX3 for sale a while back, maybe you can find it. Hell mine is AWD
TMP39

Post by TMP39 »

Josh wrote:
TMP39 wrote:ok so my first thought is HOLY s--- a supra front end on an mx3. did they hide a 2jz un the hood??? but no lol its a 4 cyl lol. but still i personally think the car looks great. the diamond floor mad is gay and stupid. but still i would cruse around in that. and honstly if someone can put that much work into a car than guess what. THEY DID IT BECAUSE THEY LIKE IT so seriously dont bash it to much. and has no one seen this before http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2937824/1994-mazda-mx-6

Umm, its fake. The entire thing is photo shopped...

Go for it, there was a RWD MX3 for sale a while back, maybe you can find it. Hell mine is AWD
yea found this later http://americancure.deviantart.com/art/ ... n-43799491

but still you gotta admit it would be a nice swap would be kinda fun. but still most people dont like what they cant do. probably why alot of people dont like the look.

and yea i've been thinking about gettin a second mx or just play with what i have now and make it rwd.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

I disagree with the green text... I think it'd look great. Granted, I wouldn't want it chromed out and shiny. I'd go with a matte black to complement my interior.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
Inodoro Pereyra

Post by Inodoro Pereyra »

MrMazda92 wrote:

I disagree with the green text...
Yep, so do I.
I've always found curious how people can write something like that, and then, pretty much in the same sentence, type in something like "THEY DID IT BECAUSE THEY LIKE IT so seriously dont bash it to much".
Yeah, they did it because they like it (well, in this case, they just drew it, kinda). It's still hideous, and, unlike something like a diamond floor mat, it completely modifies the character of the car.
Diamond floor mats got a bad rep because they appeared in "The Fast and the Furious", so now every snob bashes on them, just to try to appear "cool". Like most other mods (with he exception of those that mess up the car's performance), it's a valid option, and it can be made to look great, or horrible, depending on how you use it.
U28sIG5vdyB5b3UgYWxzbyBrbm93IGJhc2UgNjQuLi5odWg/DQpTSE9XIE9GRiEhIQ==

"The more I know man, the more I love my dog."

Diogenes of Sinope.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by MrMazda92 »

I didn't even know they showed any in FATF, I first saw it on this forum :lol: Chrome doesn't do it for me, not in the slightest... Not unless the car sold new with chrome. ;)

Matte black though... I'll have to see what that'll look like. :D
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc

Return to “Appearance”