BAD feedback for 93_4Banger VERY VERY NEEGATIVE!!!

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
johnmx3ze

Re: BAD feedback for 93_4Banger VERY VERY NEEGATIVE!!!

Post by johnmx3ze »

rekognize wrote:Was gonna buy an engine from him, thanks for the heads up

no problem i hope NO ONE buys anything from him...
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

man...i bought jdm headlights from him a lil while ago, he said he sent it out after the last pm i sent him and said he didn't have the tracking number with him cause he's at his friends house or something, he hasn't got back to me with a tracking number and it's been...oh wow....it's been 2 weeks since i payed him and about 4 days since he stated that he shipped them out, should i just fill out a report to paypal?
rekognize

Post by rekognize »

Evo_Spec wrote:man...i bought jdm headlights from him a lil while ago, he said he sent it out after the last pm i sent him and said he didn't have the tracking number with him cause he's at his friends house or something, he hasn't got back to me with a tracking number and it's been...oh wow....it's been 2 weeks since i payed him and about 4 days since he stated that he shipped them out, should i just fill out a report to paypal?
yes, then he would have a reason to find the tracking number
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

yeah ok, my doorbell rang and i got my package literally right after i posted that -_-

the item is exactly how he stated and he sent it out after he got out of the hospital, so my experience with 93_4banger isn't horrible, this whole thing about him came up and made me worry more than i had to.

i'm going to say my overall experience with 93_4banger is positive, communication was off when he was in the hospital but obviously that's not his fault, before and after the hospital, he answered almost all my PM's in the same day or early next day, he forgot to give me the tracking number but everyone's forgetful, especially me =P
thanks jordan!
taylor_matt

Post by taylor_matt »

I bought a BP valve cover from him less than a week ago and picked it up today.
The lid was in the condition as described and communication with him was great.
Also i got a shipping number form him right away. I would buy from him again.

Thanks 93_4Banger! :D
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

taylor_matt wrote:I bought a BP valve cover from him less than a week ago and picked it up today.
The lid was in the condition as described and communication with him was great.
Also i got a shipping number form him right away. I would buy from him again.

Thanks 93_4Banger! :D
man you could of gotten my cash from him...

he doesn't wanna pay like he said he would...

anyways i did not change my mind on him...

he deserves negative feedback big time
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”