wat bumper is this?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Re: wat bumper is this?

Post by MrMazda92 »

SpatialTerror wrote:wow that red one is straigh sexy.
i want that kit.
might have to try ordering it for my gs
I'm digging through the site at this very second. :)

If I find it, I'll let you know.

Chances are though... shipping will cost more than the kit ;(
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
SpatialTerror

Post by SpatialTerror »

MrMazda92 wrote:
i want that kit.

as long as its under $1000usd total im fine with it
93 GS-R with crank pulley racing clutch and flywheel, magnaflow cat back exhaust, short ram air, 12" rockford fosgate p2 subs, on a amp 500rms, jvc touch screen deck.work log --->http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=75217
92 RS with lowering springs, and body kit.
SpatialTerror
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

SpatialTerror wrote:
MrMazda92 wrote:
i want that kit.

as long as its under $1000usd total im fine with it
I'd kill for your budget. ;(
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

DING DING DING We have a winner!!!:

The spoiler you were all fawning over, thanks mostly to DeepBlueMX3 for nudging me in the right direction :)

http://www.streetpower.com.br/Produtos. ... dutoID=754" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Use google chrome, or find a Portuguese translator to help... they do sell the spoiler, I'll edit this post for the other kit pieces...

Edit:

I'm having a hard time even with Chrome's translator, but here's the best page I found...

http://www.streetpower.com.br/Produtos_Pesquisa.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
DeepBlueMX3

Post by DeepBlueMX3 »

-Hi buddy!
-You must know that spoiler need's body work to be installed, it cames as a top eclipse spoiler piece...
MX-3 B6ZE Noble Green

My Worklog
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

DeepBlueMX3 wrote:-Hi buddy!
-You must know that spoiler need's body work to be installed, it cames as a top eclipse spoiler piece...
I noticed =)
I figured that when I saw the bottom half was the GS spoiler.
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

DeepBlueMX3 wrote:-Hi buddy!
I noticed =)
I figured that when I saw the bottom half was the GS spoiler.
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
technich

Post by technich »

Pretty nice kits i must say, link to manucaturer: http://www.personalparts.com.br/carro_m ... &modelo=69
Sisko182
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Sisko182 »

I must have completely different taste from all of you. I think that spoiler is horrendous! Clearly that's just me though.
$i$Ko

Ride:
1992 Midnight Purple MX-3
Worklog:

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=75646

Feedback
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=76781
dj923

Post by dj923 »

does anyone know how to get the body kit??
ive been looking, the only part i can find from the company is a front lip and the spoiler.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Finally found this thread again!!! Ahaha, been looking forever!! :D
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
WestcoastSpeeder

Post by WestcoastSpeeder »

dang!! second mx3 i saw that rear bumper with the two muffles like that!! They need to start sellin em!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Ohsnapsitsbri

Post by Ohsnapsitsbri »

Yeah I really like he look of that front bumber and sides on the red one. I would love to get a hold of something like that. There is another mx-3 group page on facebook of all people from spanish speaking countries and they all have crazy body kits. I think they custom make themselves. And if so I would put up to fly one of them to closer to create some in the states!
-Brianna
93 MX-3 gs v6
Work log: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=76837
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

I agree, they've got some crazy ideas... Some of them are even akin to my own tastes. Not many, but some definitely do speak to me...
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:

Return to “Appearance”