Negative Feedback: mx3boyze

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
kast2L

Re: Negative Feedback: mx3boyze

Post by kast2L »

Ryan wrote:He hasn't replied to me in any form in about 2 months.

He's still talking to you? Can you tell him that I don't understand why he won't reply?
Hey give him a call 17404049544

:D
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

I even added him on MSN, no luck.
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

kast2L wrote:

He's still talking to you? Can you tell him that I don't understand why he won't reply?
Yes he was talking to just a few days ago about sending me the chipped ECU. I told him I wouldn't do business with him after what I read here. He asked why and I told him check the mx3 forums and he said thats why he isn't on here because alot of people on here say they bought stuff from him that didn't. Said he returned one persons money. I mean but he seems like a okay dude because he said he would send me the ECU first before I send payment.

The thing is (just like everyone else), even though you don't send him money first, you'll still be waiting by the mailbox for two months. I was prolly the one he was referring to when he said he refunded someone's money. Unless you want frustration, I would suggest dealing with someone else.
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
mazdapr

Post by mazdapr »

mazdags94 wrote:
kast2L wrote:

Yes he was talking to just a few days ago about sending me the chipped ECU. I told him I wouldn't do business with him after what I read here. He asked why and I told him check the mx3 forums and he said thats why he isn't on here because alot of people on here say they bought stuff from him that didn't. Said he returned one persons money. I mean but he seems like a okay dude because he said he would send me the ECU first before I send payment.

The thing is (just like everyone else), even though you don't send him money first, you'll still be waiting by the mailbox for two months. I was prolly the one he was referring to when he said he refunded someone's money. Unless you want frustration, I would suggest dealing with someone else.

i am with him. dont deal with him.

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”