zzzoomx3's mx3

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: zzzoomx3's mx3

Post by Mooneggs »

are you planning on keeping the exhaust tip totally hidden? so are those pics with it clamped as high as it will go? if so I would knock mine off in a heartbeat on ANY speedbump... :?
zzzoomx3

Post by zzzoomx3 »

yeah - i think i am - i like the way the rear-end looks so nice and clean without a muffler sticking out form under the bumper - i dont like it on any car really - because car designers rarely fit the exhaust into the design of a vehicle and it just sticks out like a sore thumb, unless of course its a ferrari, lambo, etc.

in order to make it unhidden - you will need 2 more bends in the exhaust tubing.

as far as the height goes - i need another clamp to raise it up more..i will be finishing all of that tomorrow and post more pics...
zzzoomx3

Post by zzzoomx3 »

ok - i worked on the exhaust this weekend - i added another mounting bracket to bring it up some more - i will for sure do a worklog on it - as there are some things that need to be pointed out for those who want to make one...
94drumx3

Post by 94drumx3 »

chop chop man...i await this worklog!! should be very useful for me!! hahaha
Never be afraid to try...amateurs built the ark, professionals built the titanic.
zzzoomx3

Post by zzzoomx3 »

right on - i'll start putting it together tonight :) promise
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

alright zoom im relying on your info here,lol..i gota do the exact setup as you since i just replaced my old rotten stock muffler today with the performance one i had kickin around..only problem is its alot quieter now than it was with the stock muffler with a couple holes
ImageImageImageImage
zzzoomx3

Post by zzzoomx3 »

LOL - right on - well that may change when you do this setup - it will be very dark by the time i get home - so i will have to begin the worklog w/o pics - other than the ones i already have..
zzzoomx3

Post by zzzoomx3 »

for my next work log - i'll be doing my Fuel Pressure Regulator - which i'm waiting on a bracket to get here in the next couple of days :D
94drumx3

Post by 94drumx3 »

i think you're supposed to have ONE work log and within that ONE you can create different steps and "sub" work logs.
not bashin or anything, just sayin...i dont want any of this good info being delted or going to waste!
Never be afraid to try...amateurs built the ark, professionals built the titanic.
zzzoomx3

Post by zzzoomx3 »

however - i will just be creating different webpages for each tutorial - for SEO reasons and just list them in the same worklog - i will just have to change the title to my original worklog - rules rules rules - blah :D
94drumx3

Post by 94drumx3 »

awesome! good stuff
yeah rules always get people haha
zzzoomx3

Post by zzzoomx3 »

YAY! for whatever reason - my digital camera that hasnt worked in over 6 months,decided to start working again - i guess it got mad that i was going to buy another one today...lol. so with that being said, i've been able to move away from the crappy camera phone and take some real pictures of my car and i must say - it makes a HUGE difference. here are the latest:

i'll be taking some more pictures tonight when it gets dark - so i can hopefully capture the ambiance of the blue interior :D
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

:D if it werent for the rims id swear i was lookin at my own car
looking good
ImageImageImageImage
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

Is it just me or is the gap between your hood and your bumper a little big?

Looks freakin sweet man... I wish my paint were so clean.... Canada suck for cars! :evil:
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
zzzoomx3

Post by zzzoomx3 »

yeah - there's a gap - thanks to a fender bender - i'm not going to worry about it since i'm getting a bodykit...soon

yeah the paint is really good except for some spots where the clear coat has lifted - dont complain too much - the texas heat isnt that great for paint either - it will practically melt it right off :P

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”