Daily drivers / beaters / winter / project vehicles

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
ethand
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Daily drivers / beaters / winter / project vehicles

Post by ethand »

haha... my daily driver/winter beater is the same as my summer/spring car... In Australia, it only snows in like one place...
This pic was taken on a typical Perth winter's day this year (Sunny and about 19 degrees celcius):

Gotta love the sunny weather!! Although, I'd love to see snow - I've never seen it before!!
'92 JDM Eunos Presso - Zeke
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

I wish I lived there...
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
ethand

Post by ethand »

haha yeah, I love it... its a little hot in summer... We're heading into summer now, and today is 33 deg celcius and tomorrow will be 36 (approx 97 F)... pretty hot for spring hahaha
Summer often gets over 40 deg C (104F) here (near the coast... much hotter inland), but thankfully we're not there yet!!
jessica516racing

Post by jessica516racing »

i went to australia and new zeland for a month during their summer and absolutely loved it. if i culd i wuld live there. might take some getting used to; driving on the left side of the road :lol:
2001 vw jetta turbo with green neons (see in daily drivers image forum)
i learned to drive a stick on a 1969 chevy c10 shortbox... 3 on the tree, manual steering, manual brakes haha.
i have msn xs3xych1ckx@hotmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :)
ethand

Post by ethand »

haha yeah, its nice... especially here in Perth/Western Aus., and Queensland (Brisbaine)... but dont waste your time with Sydney - tends to rain/cloud alot more than sunny Western Australia!!
Driving on the other side of the road would feel weird, but I guess you'd get used to it, like any changes, if you apply yourself to workin it out!!

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”