[FS] 95 MX-3 GS 5speed priced to sell $1500

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Re: [FS] 95 MX-3 GS 5speed priced to sell $1500

Post by jschrauwen »

SSR Mx-3 wrote:There wouldn't happen to be a front lip on the GS that you will be willing to sell, would there? I am more than desparate...
No, but I've got an FX front lip that saw less than one years use available.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

I am interested in this car, I am just trying to find out all the laws and what I would have to go through/ paperwork to fill out to get it across the border. Would you be willing to sell to someone in the states?
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

onlytrueromeo wrote:I am interested in this car, I am just trying to find out all the laws and what I would have to go through/ paperwork to fill out to get it across the border. Would you be willing to sell to someone in the states?
I have no problem selling to anyone onlytrueromeo. It's currently not licensed or insured since I was waiting to do that all in one shot when I was going to register it in my daughters name. I believe the best (and maybe the only way) to get it across the border, would be to trailer it. I'm not up on all the nuances of cross border selling and anyone who has intimate knowledge or personal experience in this area can kindly clarify.

*EDIT*
FWIW, I believe I have someone coming to take a look at it this weekend.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Ahh. Well if it's gone by this weekend, I missed my chance. Otherwise, I will be doing research into taking that bad boy home. Trailering it would be nice but not an option for me as I currently drive an MX and would have nothing to attach it to! None of my friends have hooks on their cars, and my last vehicle I had (big minivan) was the only one who had a hitch.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

A sad day indeed. The MX that was originally destined to go to my daughter has just been sold. Although I really had hoped that my daughter would have taken an interest in it, it is however going to a very good home. And I'm glad it will get the attention and use it deserves. A happy day indeed for Simon ("punk&drublic") who just drove away with it.
Simon - many happy miles and days with your new ride.
Cheers,
John

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”