Mx3 Sport back aka del sol hatch

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Rubby-D23

Re: Mx3 Sport back aka del sol hatch

Post by Rubby-D23 »

so you just got to do it kind of thing its to hard to explain ....lol i understand but there fibreglass right i was just cerious if it really hard to do the conversion it look hard ??????????
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Savin wrote:
fowljesse wrote:I usually skip over posts with no punctuation. To much work :? I think I'm not the only one...
I feel the same way. After the first attempt, I give up trying to read it. There is no point in stressing the brain, unless it is required. :D
I'm the same way. It honestly hurts the brain trying to decypher that. This isn't some AOL chatroom. I'd like to think we're, for the most part, farily grown up and not a group of eleventeen year olds. It's one thing if they're from another country and have a hard time with english, cause you can tell, but if someone doesn't want to spend the time to be COHERENT, it's not worth my time to help.

It's like; Dude, your're old enough to drive, you should be more than old enough to spell!
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

Huked on fonicz wrkd 4 mee :freak:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Appearance”