Dave & Busters - Sun Nov 6

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

ExperimentX wrote:
kp2t wrote:does she look familiar guys????

I'd hit it :werd: , but the brunette bartender was that much hotter.
For sure de one on de left with dem tiker legs. I'd tap that arse in a heartbeat. :froggie_red: righty is a little under weight for me, i need sum cusion for the pushin 8)

Any pics of the bartender?

Sorry i could not make it out... I was writing a dam essay all friggin day, i guess thats the price you pay for procratonating so much...

I always say "next time i'll come out" and rarely stick to that... unless....

GO KARTING ANYONE???? I'll drop anything for that!!! FORMULA KARTWAYS???

Im good for tomorrow early evening (wednesday), Friday, Saturday night, or Sunday early evening. Formula kartways closes at 11pm or midnight if im not mistaken.

Maybe this will make it more interesting for you guys...

I placed 1st last time in the event we had with over 20 drivers. I have the gold medal to prove it also 8) You beat me, you take it!
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
ExperimentX

Post by ExperimentX »

If someone organizes it I'll try to make it out.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

:shock: Oscar ....... LOL, the one on the left is a club member - "sexy_mx3"
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Slade

Post by Slade »

haha you dirty old man john :lol:
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

jschrauwen wrote: :shock: Oscar ....... LOL, the one on the left is a club member - "sexy_mx3"
Is she? :shock: Right on! How long has she gone undetected?? Man i have to pay more attention to those avaters! Has she been to the Miss meet? That appears to be the only one i actually make it out to.

Hey, I didnt say anything rude did I? She's got a banging body, what can I say...
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”