August 24th Kennedy Commons

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
c:\haz>_

Post by c:\haz>_ »

If I owned one, I'd say thats a cool idea.
93' MX-3 GS
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Well you know were we are meeting right? Cause it may be better to clear up any confusing before heading out.
Friends are just enemies who lack the testicular fortitude to kill you.

I'm a 2min man in a 1min universe

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ

Yeah In front of AMC, but if I'm late (tends to happen) Tims. I'll just look for the cars that aren't Civic's

:wink:
93' MX-3 GS
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Hahahahaha ya that would be a good place to start. See you there.

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
cdngrl420

Post by cdngrl420 »

so how about some directions and a time this thing ends see if its worth my drive out there :D

401 (east or west depending where you are coming from) Until Kennedy Rd. Go South on Kennedy, you will see a large plaza on your left after about 1 or 2 minutes. In there is an AMC theatre, Dominion, Super Pet.

When you are in the parking lot, AMC is on your left.

To get to tim hortons, it's basically on a side road behind dominion, you can reach it by taking a street out of the back of the parking lot or (easier to explain) Take the first left (traffic lights) after dominion and drive straight until the next lights, you will a muscle mag and tim hortons on your left.
93' MX-3 GS
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

mymx.3 wrote:Sorry everyone ... I will not be attending tonight :cry: .... had a migraine and no sleep :cry:
:( Sorry Deb, another time ... GET WELL!!!! I agree, not one of the nicest things to keep you up all night. :wink:
Selecta wrote:Is there any point to bring my FRS? I mean in case people are new and not sure where exactly we are waiting or something....channel 7 if it's a go?
Uh, that's right you've been away for a while. Too much congestion on Ch7. We, (MOM attendees) thought that Ch3 would be more appropriate. We've only been using 7 since the RX7 meet, which seems to follow .... right. So, wanna try Ch3???
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Channel 3 is ok with me as well....so I will bring it down with me and leave it on...should be there around 7:30 so should give enough time for people to meet up...we will move to the back (Timmies / Muscle Mag) around 8pm.

That cool?

kp2t

Post by kp2t »

john never said it was my brakes LOL.... I dont let those instance happen to me... my dads car.... his brakes are just about ready to grind metal LOL...

I am coming to the meet though cuz I couldnt get the delco brake pads till tommorow....

c u guys there, if the mississauga guys wanna meet at hurontario and 401 let me know quick
ImageImageImageImageImage
cdngrl420

Post by cdngrl420 »

ok what time does this end because i dont leave work until 9 i dont know if its worth the drive up there for a 20 minute meet
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Well it's kinda tought to say...it usually goes on for a while...I mean when we were there last we left I think around 10:30-11:00 and the lot was still pretty packed.

Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Krish, i'll be running late. I'll prolly call on the way up, but i'll be leaving Pt Col around 7ish, so it depends on what time you wanna meet, but leaving at 7 means i'll hit Mississauga around 8:30, I'm still coming, it's just up to you guys if i'll be cruising with ya or not
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

Finally I can say that was a great meet... great turnout...[/quote]
ImageImageImageImageImage
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Yes it was....big up for everyone who came.

That was a good meet. I was happy to see that this club has some substance and everyone is nice and friendly.

Generous too, someone was nice enough to share their left over timbits with my drivers seat. :shrug:

No harm done, I hope to come out again.
93' MX-3 GS

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”