Meet Sunday May 29

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

That was a really good turnout for our meets this year, good to meet the new faces,

Yah, I know I gotta let off on the gas a bit, next time....

Oakville seems like a really good location for sunday nights....
Mayb wednesday may be good too, but not sure about the traffic on a weekday especially if the mall closes at 9 and there is a garden centre there....

Im Impressed at the turnout....

John my car idle's at 1100 now
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

i agree, great turn out, lets keep it up.
sorry i had to leave early, but i HAD to pick up my spoiler mount...gotta get working on it as soon as i can
wednesdays might b harder to get a convoy up from oakville just cuz rush hour lasts usually till at least 7, so it could b a bit packed from time to time; we can do a post for this wednesday and see what the general concensis is.
i believe one person actually got pics today too (i forgot my cam)
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

kp2t wrote:John my car idle's at 1100 now
I kinda figured that might happen. Try one complete turn in (clockwise) of the idle adjust screw. That's the one I used the flathead screwdriver for. If that's not enough try another half turn in. Did this happen on it's own or did you try the ECU purge by removing the negative battery? Kinda figured it would do that when you asked me to bump it up a bit. Any noticeable difference in the performance after the parking lot TPS adjust?

I agree, great turn-out tonight. If someone from almost 200km away can make it to the meet than I'm sure other "enthusiasts" can too. I've never heard so many excuses. "oh it's so far away", "my gf this my gf that", "my car's not ready", "I'm embarrassed because my car's not modded very much". I think a lot of people on this BB share a common interest, passion, love, desire for our rides. Wow, just reading what I just said ("passion, love, desire") sounds like a cheap novel...LOL. Although there was a good turn-out tonight, the TO numbers were pretty weak. It appears that the "Golden Horeshoe" gang has the makings of a pretty tight group and that's good to see.
Perhaps if we could extend ourselves a little bit and try for someplace near Brantford. We may be able to capture Marlon, DavidOs and all the rest of the London/Brantford gang. Of course it would have to be on a Sunday and why not mid day. As long as someone from Brantford steps up to be a pseudo host per say and find a suitable meeting place and maybe plot a very short trip from there to get something to eat or snack. Perhaps for next Sunday or the following Sunday??????

Ian, will there be pics from tonights meeting available/posted?
Mellissa (sp?), I promise I wont change my front chin spoiler to the same as yours 8)
I guess I'll have to bring more tools with me next time - TPS/Idle adjustments, pumping up an almost flat tire - Mellissa - 8lbs pressure :shock: ..OMG...LOL, it shouldn't be to hard of a fix.
Did I already mention that we a had a really good turn out. OK you TO peeps...no more excuses...gotta tell the gf that Sundays are reserved for some quality time with your MX. :wink:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

Lol yeah there was a pretty good turnout.. now if I can just keep everybody straight! ;) So many ZEs.. 4 there tonight, yes? and one BP... damn I need a turbo. :D John your car is bloody awesome, i drool when i see it lol!

I'm glad Mike called me, otherwise I probably would never have found it, I can't believe i went the wrong way :shock: :oops:
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
cdngrl420

Post by cdngrl420 »

Pictures from the meet are on page 6, http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/835321

didnt think you guys would like all those pics posted in the forum lol, one things for sure next meet im installing a rocket into my car to keep up with you all haha
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

unfortunately i didn't have my camera yesterday cuz i forgot it charging :oops:
but i did see one camera there, so anyone with pics, email them to me at mcleania@yahoo.com
and i'll post them at
http://mclean.8m.com/MX3/
(sorry, nothing fancy, just basically a directory listing...but the pics are there)

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”