altezza style lights "for real"

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
cybertekguy

Re: altezza style lights "for real"

Post by cybertekguy »

Alright<P>I'm in for ******* style lights but not ***** tail lights.<BR>I think ***** tail lights are out and it would look silly on a black car.<P>I also sent them a long email asking them to consider making these pretty lights.<P>Good luck guys,<P>Steve
All motor 176WHP Mx3 - Dyno test coming in April
Darbee

Post by Darbee »

Yo, I don't get what you guys talking about especially those *** dots in your messages, is there some kinda restrictions in this message board now? so that we can't swear or place any foul languages here? <P>I sent an email to *****tailights. com as well !! hope this get thru !!<P>------------------<BR>1994 Blaze Red GS
1994 Blaze Red GS<BR>Intrax springs<BR>DTM muffler<BR>B&M Shifter<BR>AEM air filter<BR>AZ-3 Conversion
Bjorntje

Post by Bjorntje »

I'm interested in c l e a r ones because in Belgium they aren't illegal. Let me know how much they'll be.<BR>ciao<P>Bjorntje<BR>1997 Blaze Red MX-3<BR>1.6 DOHC<BR>silver viper stripes
happytheman

Post by happytheman »

CJTHOR and Finchuck and all mxers,<BR> I have emailed *****taillights.com from 2 different email addresses requesting the *******-style taillights. Please, for the love of God, will everyone use the power of email to contact this manufacturer so that we too might be able to sport *******s and show those Civic, Integra and Eclipse owners once and for all that they're not the only ones to be supported in the aftermarket world.<P>Brantly<BR>'94 brilliant black RS

Post by Guest »

I have sent 2 emails to sales@*****taillights.com, from 2 diff emails. come on guys bug them.
finchuck

Post by finchuck »

i called them and left a message w/their sales department. you can do that too if we really want to annoy them. they don't do good business if they won't reply to a call or email. they are very difficult.
<A HREF="http://www.finchuck.com" TARGET=_blank>Finchuck Online</A>
happytheman

Post by happytheman »

Give us the number to call, finchuck..
happytheman

Post by happytheman »

Let's keep in mind this one thing. Let's not try to annoy them. We want their support, for they have the power to supply us with what we want. They don't have to do this thing for us. Use discretion when inquiring about the aformentioned tezza-style lights, be polite. Courtesy goes a long way..<P>brantly<BR>'94 brilliant black RS
mx3boy

Post by mx3boy »

ok guys i sent them an email about the *******'s we are going to need more guys to write to them. Come on i know we can do this.
95 Black RS
mike07522

Post by mike07522 »

GUYS I JUST EMAILED THEM FROM THREE OF MY EMAIL ADDRESSES MAYBE ABOUT AN HOUR APART LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS
MR MX3

Post by MR MX3 »

HEY EVERYBODY, I JUST GOT DONE SENDING 2 EMAILS FROM 2 ADDRESSES TO THE TAIL LIGHT PEOPLE. HOPE THIS WORKS. ALSO, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THOSE ***** MEAN. IM GUESSING ITS SOME KIND OF COPYRIGHT THING, I DONT KNOW.
mx3speeder

Post by mx3speeder »

I don't know if you guy's got the taillight assemblies you need yet but I own 2 mx-3's but the engine is blown in one so to help this cause I could overnight my taillight assemblies at no cost to anyone,so let me know.<P>------------------<BR>
finchuck

Post by finchuck »

i received one email from them a while back and after that initial email i have not received any response in any form. i do not know what is going on with 'em. APC got back to me and said they can't do it cuz it won't be cost effective. they say they sell thousands for the civic and eclipse and will only sell 100s for the mx-3. oh well, i have gotten in touch with srdperformance to see if they can do anything for us. they were once going to make the ***** taillights but bailed out cuz of costs and legality. if we can get a hella lot of ppl maybe they'd do the job. it seems like they want maaaaaaaaaaad people. how many ppl do u guys estimate are actually interested? i cannot count anymore but i have to give an somewhat accurate figure to srd. i'll let you know what they've got to say when i hear from them.
<A HREF="http://www.finchuck.com" TARGET=_blank>Finchuck Online</A>
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

THANK YOU THANK YOU for your support guys!!!! We need to make this happen. I am still checkin out other places that might make these for us. I am talking to another light manufacturer right now and I will keep ya posted.<BR>thanks.<P><BR> 94 Blaze red 1.6 Dohc<BR> custom exhaust<BR> ground control kit<BR> unorthodox pulley<BR> custom intake<BR> nology race wires<BR> 2 fast for u
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
happytheman

Post by happytheman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by finchuck:<BR><B>i received one email from them a while back and after that initial email i have not received any response in any form. i do not know what is going on with 'em. APC got back to me and said they can't do it cuz it won't be cost effective. they say they sell thousands for the civic and eclipse and will only sell 100s for the mx-3. oh well, i have gotten in touch with srdperformance to see if they can do anything for us. they were once going to make the ***** taillights but bailed out cuz of costs and legality. if we can get a hella lot of ppl maybe they'd do the job. it seems like they want maaaaaaaaaaad people. how many ppl do u guys estimate are actually interested? i cannot count anymore but i have to give an somewhat accurate figure to srd. i'll let you know what they've got to say when i hear from them.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>At my last count during Amuttah's string I had about 50 names. From this string, looks like about another 20. My guess would be that if you were to broadcast a request for potential orders across the egroups and anyplace else in the web we could generate a lot more responses (200?). I may be off a bit, but I would guess that a company could stand to receive a minimum of 300 orders. Dunno, maybe that's just wishful thinking. What do you guys think?<P>

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”