Parting out 92 MX-3 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
lstpier
Supporting Member

Re: Parting out 92 MX-3 GS

Post by lstpier »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lilbuckaroo:<BR><B> On wheel has hit the curb. I t has some scratches on the outer ring. Also, some of the center caps have a little chipping. I don't have any pics.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hit a curb or scrubbed along a curb? I outer ring bent or simply scratched? How's 90$ for the set (without tires).
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lstpier:<BR><B> Hit a curb or scrubbed along a curb? I outer ring bent or simply scratched? How's 90$ for the set (without tires).</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Scrubbed and just scratched. $90 sounds good. E-mail me with you address info at lilbuckaroo19@hotmail.com
kidkai

Post by kidkai »

I don't know what it is that I need. It's for the automatic seat belt strap that goes along a track. My seatbelt doesn't seem to move anymore and I was just wondering if you had that part. I think it's the part beside the rear seats (within the walls.) Do you know what I'm talking about? It's for the driver's side. E-mail me please with any info. Thanks.
'92 Mazda RS
Geezer000

Post by Geezer000 »

How much for the rear Passenger side seat belt? Thanks.
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

45 sounds good.. email me for payment options.. etc.. SonicXtacy02@hotmail.com
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
Frenchguy0

Post by Frenchguy0 »

You said the cargo cover was sold. Is that a strong deal ? if not i'm still interested, let me know also the status of the deal on the central console (around climate controls and radio unit) and what about the ashtray ?<BR>if you still have these 3 item, how about US $100 sounds ?<BR><P>------------------<BR>Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green
Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kidkai:<BR><B>I don't know what it is that I need. It's for the automatic seat belt strap that goes along a track. My seatbelt doesn't seem to move anymore and I was just wondering if you had that part. I think it's the part beside the rear seats (within the walls.) Do you know what I'm talking about? It's for the driver's side. E-mail me please with any info. Thanks.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I do have the parts but you should check with the dealer. Mine did the same thing and was replaced free of charge. It actually happened on both doors. Hope that helps. Contact me again if you still may need the parts.
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Geezer000:<BR><B>How much for the rear Passenger side seat belt? Thanks.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I'll sell that for $50 incl. shipping.
Frenchguy0

Post by Frenchguy0 »

What's the status of the deal for the central console assembly ?<BR>Let me know ASAp, i'm very much interested<P>------------------<BR>Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green
MAZDASPEED STEVE

Post by MAZDASPEED STEVE »

well there is a couple things I'm looking for, I'll tell u what I want and u give me a price and we'll go from there:<BR>1. back right brake calliper<BR>2. front right cv axle<BR>3. headers?<BR>4. camshafts?<P>Thanx
THANX
MAZDASPEED
STEVE
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Frenchguy0:<BR><B>What's the status of the deal for the central console assembly ?<BR>Let me know ASAp, i'm very much interested<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>THe central console frame is sold. Sorry let me know if you need anything else.<BR>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MAZDASPEED STEVE:<BR><B>well there is a couple things I'm looking for, I'll tell u what I want and u give me a price and we'll go from there:<BR>1. back right brake calliper<BR>2. front right cv axle<BR>3. headers?<BR>4. camshafts?<P>Thanx</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I'll go $60 on the right brake caliper. I just had new pads put on in feb. two weeks before the engine went. I'll go $50 on the cv axle. It has stock exhaust and I didn't ever change the camshafts. <BR>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Frenchguy0:<BR><B>I'm looking for a black cargo cover assembly. Mine is broken and can't be placed in.<BR>Do you still have this part ?<BR>How much do you want for it (reasonable price, please !)<P>I would also be interested in the console assembly (the contour of the heat sytem controls, radio unit and cigarette lighter), also in the ashtray if you didn't sell it yet.<P>I live in Louisville, Kentucky.<BR>Let me know ASAP.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I still have the ashtray. How does $25 incl. shipping sound? E-mail me at lilbuckaroo19@hotmail.com<BR>
Frenchguy0

Post by Frenchguy0 »

I'm very very interested in your catalytic converter, mine is out of order and need to get another to pass the VET test.<BR>Do you have anyspecial mufler ?<BR>i'm looking for the corgo cover (the stupid carpeted board that goes in the trunk).<BR>I also need a central console assembly (around the climate controls and radio unit).<BR>Let me know ASAP<P>------------------<BR>Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green
Frenchguy0

Post by Frenchguy0 »

you have a deal on the ashtray buddy !<BR>I will also need a catalytic converter (mine is broken and I need to replace it to pass the VET test).<BR>What kind of mufler do you have ?<BR>What's the condition on your timing belt ?<BR>Are you lefters in good shape ?<BR>Do you have some vent gurads (parts that go on the windows).<P>Email me with you bank information and de***** about all that please.<P>------------------<BR>Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”