Post your age

Off-Topic Discussions
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Dude, your behind...don't you know it's an engine swap for a first year aniversary, and a body kit the second year, so you got some catching up man ;)
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
TEAMpK

Post by TEAMpK »

I was 19 and graduation college when I got my 94 RS. After 6 months and a head on collision I got the MS front bumper, and a custom exhaust. Over the next year I did little things here and there. In the winter of 2004 it got a turbo and in the summer of 2004..it blew up. Now in the winter of 2005 it gets....a B6T...hooray...I will own this car til I die. Oh...and now I have a sponsorship...so I should have alot more done within the next year.
Tim - http://www.TEAMpK.net (formerly known as pkmx-3)
94 MX-3 RS JDM B6T
manowar821
Supporting Member

Post by manowar821 »

I turned 20 today (april 10th) and I've had my car for a year and a month.
I am too poor to do anything to it though... I hate this job market. :(
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

happy birthday man. :2thumbsup:

i've had mine for almost a year and a half and only in the next two months will i have started any performance mods or any mods other than my kick a-- stereo. :)
kevin (aka The Oven)
93 mx-3 GS KL-ZE with KL31 cams and properly chipped ecu
All mods are on my website: http://ca.geocities.com/ovendenk
MX-3.com Worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=48462
psyense82

Post by psyense82 »

23 in august, jus passed my 1st year anniversary, and jus got a new job to support my need for speed. im ordering my MONZA catback in a fewweeks with my 3rd check from the new job. saving up money over the next year to fund for either full BP or BPT swap and mtx swap
*note i will not be doing the rx7 hatch conversion, id rather get a BP*
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Geez there are alot of young peeps on here. I guess that is what happens when you can buy the best car on earth for less than a few thousand dollars in most any case.
I'm almost 28 and bought my MX-3 when I was 17, but couldn't afford the $600 a month payment and insurance and gas and money to go out, so I didn't acutally start driving till I was 18. Talk about a loyal owner, what kind of 17 yr old would buy a car just to look at. LOL BTW the insurance was 350 and the payment was 250. Got the car with 32k and payed 10Gs. I've owened ir now for 10 years and still love every minute of driving it. I will never get rid of it and that is why I bought 6- 4'x4'x4' crates full of MX parts. So that I would have an abundance of parts to keep her running for a LONG time. It is the only car I've ever owned and has only 132K miles on it now. I've spent several years salaries on it and plan to spend several more. My GF asks all the time "If the MX-3 and I were drowning who would you saveif you could only save one of us?" the honest answer is I'd yell "save yourself you can swim, the MX can't!!!" ROTFL, seriously...
Glad to hear that there are several long term owners on here though. I know most of the old schoolers have long since left... Sad :(
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

mymx.3 wrote: probably the oldest that posts on here too!
Not by very much Deb. :wink:

mymx.3 wrote:Yes I'll be 51 on Monday :2thumbsup:
Have a Happy B-Day. :froggie_red:

The more I drive my MX, the younger I feel. Why would I want to act my age, I'm having fun as it is. And that's what it's all about. :wink:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

well said, j :D
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???

Return to “Off-Topic”