TAKE A LOOK!!!! my tuned european mx-3

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
tocixxx

Post by tocixxx »

Iin Germany and Austria we have the same situation with VW - Group cars like GOLF/POLO/ BORA (your JETTA)/PASSAT and so on.

There are thousands of mods for these cars out here, and everybody envys the situation of these guys, because "almost" no mods for Japanese Cars are aviable here.
With the high aviability there comes the problem that almost all cars have something i call "standard tuning" like a RS - Style Bodykits.

If you wanna be REALLY individual you have to go extreem.

The problem is not the guys who tune there cars to the extreem, but the copycats who CLAIM to be the super-duper guys and THEIR CAR is the best, bla bla bla.

If a car is easy to tune, everyone who is interested in cars a bit and has cash will do it.

Why ? Because you get a quite good look (ok maybe sometimes not), without many trouble.
This is ok as long you don't start to talk about your car beeing THE ONE and all others are bulls---.

IHMO if you really want to tune your car, you search for parts no other guy/gal has. There are only two ways to accomplish this.

1. You import parts from the other side of the planet, and you can be pretty sure there will be no copycats, because it is a pain in the *SS to get those and you will pay a fortune. (like me)
Or if there are some compycats, than you can always say that you were the first one !

2. You CREATE your own parts. You can do almost everything with fibreglass. You can take them from other cars and so on...

Since my knowledge of fibreglass is not the much, i choosed the first option.

IMHO not anyones car is rice but his/her mind setting (i hope thats the proper word for it) is RICE !
92 GS-R, RX-8 Lightning Yellow, Complete Aresspeed Bodykit
http://www.cardomain.com/id/tocixxx
Mazda Speed & Style Club Austria http://www.mazdaclub.at
MX-3.com
Site Administrator
antispam: No

Post by MX-3.com »

Finaly, I think all of these threads have come to a sensible end.

POST CLOSED
ImageJeff Aycan - Site & Forum Owner/Administrator
2003 Audi A4 3.0 Quattro Sedan (Brilliant Black)
2004 Audi A4 Avant 1.8T (Light Silver Metallic)
2000 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R (Lime Green/Ebony)
SOLD - 1995 MX-3 Precidia RS (Blaze Red)
SOLD - 2000 Honda Civic Si (Vogue Silver Metallic)
SOLD - 2005 Honda CR-V LX AWD (Redondo Red Pearl)

Please Help Support MX-3.com - (Contact me for MX-3.com Decal Purchases)

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”