Meet 22nd

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Typhoonk

Re: Meet 22nd

Post by Typhoonk »

Today is a good day!!! Nice blue skies!!

Got my mx weighed at the dump today. :D Weighed out at 1240Kg. Which approx. 2728lbs.

Not too bad. And that's including me, my little sound system, and the new BP engine.
I think stock was 1095 kg (2414 lbs).

let's see. I weigh in at 185lbs, then calculating the bp and the sound system make up for - 129lbs.
-------------------------------------------------------
Got to sell one of my cars to cover the bills
2002 Mazda Protege 5 - Manual, Blue colour fully loaded
PM for info
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

lol so the best thing happend on the way home i got boxed in by two cop cars and three cops when i pulled into get gas after the meet....they were pretty nice and we sat around for about 1/2hour and chatted about the car and the club and **** they were pretty cool they told me they had to check to make sure i had a legit trip permit....so yeah it was pretty funny
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Similar stuff to me...after we left Timies and went towards the 401 we all went left (I should have gone straight). So I go up a little make a U-turn and head back towards Yorkdale. There is a gas station on the left so I am like perfect place to make another U-turn...as I turn to make the turn I see 4 cruisers in the station so I am like damn...so I pull in and they point me to stop. Basically give the car a once over and ask basic stuff and then I am off..hehehehe too bad for the other car there cause I think they were busting his balls for his lights.
Friends are just enemies who lack the testicular fortitude to kill you.

I'm a 2min man in a 1min universe

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

at least u guys didnt get no tickets or anything :) ...The meet turned out Great. We had I think 12 Cid's, 2 nissan 240's and a neon. Must say it turned out to be a pretty big meet and a very entertaining night.
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

hey U that was me you fool..lol..they were actually pretty cool you should have stopped....lol....you pulled in to the esso looked at the cops and u-turn(sorry for the pun) and left i was hey i know that guy...and the cops were like hey why did he stop....and i was like dont know....they were like it would have been nice to meet another member....
jaschke

Post by jaschke »

i wanted to go last night!!! no one would go with me though and i got lost easy. if there is anything happenign sunday I wanna go!
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Originally posted by jaschke:
i wanted to go last night!!! no one would go with me though and i got lost easy. if there is anything happenign sunday I wanna go!
Originally posted by Nd4SpdSe:
ACtually and hour and a half. Welland is where i work....im on my way up soon, just getting off of work, call me at 905-246-2654 if you wanna follow me up, im heading up soon but i can hang back a bit if 6:00 is too early, gotta gas up and wash the car before i go anyway
:shrug:

Looks like we got plans for Wasaga beach sunday

<small>[ September 23, 2004, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: Nd4SpdSe ]</small>
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
salmont

Post by salmont »

There is a plan to cruise up to wasaga on sunday!

Keep checking the wasaga post to get the details!

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”