Updated pics of my Mx's new look

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Re: Updated pics of my Mx's new look

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

I like del sol's , and I like our cars. You did a good job man, And face it guys our car is a del sol with a different motor ,tail lights, headlights and a big bubble window.
Our back window is pretty useless btw , it suffers of sunglare, poor vision, and small children tend to use it as a playslide :p .
Hey and once you get those samll things all done you'll have a real nice one of a kind car. :2thumbsup:

<small>[ November 16, 2004, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: MazdamaniacMx3 ]</small>
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

that big back gives us huge cargo room and i have never had an issue with sunglare, poor visibility and kids playing on the hatch of any of the 3 MX-3s i have owned
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
bmwm3guy

Post by bmwm3guy »

You know a lot of you guys are *******s. Obviously he likes it. How would you react if people just started bashing your car for no reason.

I dont know if Im the first one to notice, but he hasnt poste din a while. I WONDER WHY fvcktards... get a life and stop being such e-thugs. Way to go on making this board look ****ty. :2thumbsup:

BTW: LOTS of hard work and hard-earned money went into that, and IMO... I really like your car. I think the idea was original (something that seems to serously lack on all car-forums) and for that alone, I LOVE your car. Im not about to go and do the same kinda thing, but we shoudl all learn a lesson called IMAGINATION and CREATIVITY.
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

the guy hadnt posted in a while before he posted this, and i agree some were not very nice in how they said it, i do agree there is tons of work and $ in it and if he likes it more power to the man, but its nothing i would do :shrug:

<small>[ November 16, 2004, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: papa roached ]</small>
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

damnit, kids play on my hatch all the time !!!.... i always have to run outside and whoop there asses with a broom :mad:
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

i dont understand what everyones problem with del sols are. they are good cars. extremely solid engine that wont break. and come on guys you cant not see the resemblance between del sols and our cars, they are very similar looking.

not looking to start more of an arguement, just my 2 cents. :shrug:
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
bmwm3guy

Post by bmwm3guy »

..not to mention the Vtec smokes all stock MX3's :mad: [/b][/quote]:laugh:
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

not really, ive raced acura before and I was behind like 1/100th and just cause I got bad launch cause my bald tires wouldnt grip at all
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

Originally posted by bmwm3guy:
You know a lot of you guys are *******s. Obviously he likes it. How would you react if people just started bashing your car for no reason.

I dont know if Im the first one to notice, but he hasnt poste din a while. I WONDER WHY fvcktards... get a life and stop being such e-thugs. Way to go on making this board look ****ty. :2thumbsup:

BTW: LOTS of hard work and hard-earned money went into that, and IMO... I really like your car. I think the idea was original (something that seems to serously lack on all car-forums) and for that alone, I LOVE your car. Im not about to go and do the same kinda thing, but we shoudl all learn a lesson called IMAGINATION and CREATIVITY.
Its our opinion wether we like his car or not. :bowdown:
So how does our opinion make us *******s and make this forum look ****y? Is it because we stated our honest opinion?
How do we have no-lifes just for stating our opinion about his car? Infact, how are we "E thugs"?
Oh yeah, and all of a sudden we are bashing his car for no reason...
Please, he pretty much made his MX3 a Del Sol.
Pretty much its a MX3 gone to waste. I wont be suprised when he decides to put a Honda badge on his bumper...
I got a question for the maker of the car.
Why did you make your MX3 look soo much like a Del Sol? Why not just sell your MX3 than buy a Del Slow and a bodykit?

<small>[ November 16, 2004, 04:22 PM: Message edited by: Juan's MX3 ]</small>
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

Originally posted by Juan's MX3:
Originally posted by bmwm3guy:

Its our opinion wether we like his car or not. :bowdown:
So how does our opinion make us *******s and make this forum look ****y? Is it because we stated our honest opinion?
How do we have no-lifes just for stating our opinion about his car? Infact, how are we "E thugs"?
Oh yeah, and all of a sudden we are bashing his car for no reason...
Please, he pretty much made his MX3 a Del Sol.
Pretty much its a MX3 gone to waste. I wont be suprised when he decides to put a Honda badge on his bumper...
Why did you make your MX3 look soo much like a Del Sol? Why not just sell your MX3 than buy a Del Slow and a bodykit?
why does people put s-15 headlights on the integra?
why does people put z3 fenders on their mx-3?
I can go on like that...

ORIGINALITY..I think this is the most customized mx3 around and I respect it for that !

even though you don't like the car you could've kept your comments to yourself because maybe you thought that it would hurt the owner. Now that would have been intelligent
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

even though you don't like the car you could've kept your comments to yourself because maybe you thought that it would hurt the owner. Now that would have been intelligent
EXACTLY

If you only have negative things to say it dosent matter that its your opinion, if its gonna make the guy not come on mx-3.com because he thinks everybody hates him, then why not leave out the negative comments ... now THAT would be intelligent
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Why did you make your MX3 look soo much like a Del Sol? Why not just sell your MX3 than buy a Del Slow and a bodykit? [/qb][/QUOTE]why does people put s-15 headlights on the integra?
why does people put z3 fenders on their mx-3?
I can go on like that...

ORIGINALITY..I think this is the most customized mx3 around and I respect it for that !

even though you don't like the car you could've kept your comments to yourself because maybe you thought that it would hurt the owner. Now that would have been intelligent [/QB][/QUOTE]

I think its time we fiberglass some mouths shut babyblue :freak: LOL
Really you can say it's not your thing without being ignorant.
And even if he were to put a honda badge on his car I wouldn't care . Unless it was one of those type R ones :rant2:
The Miata had a Z3 kit awhile ago and Everyone used to put BMW patches on their car.
Yes there is a big difference between BMW and honda but you are still changing the appearance of manufacturers. Its his car face it he could do whatever he wants , and well ... He has. And it looks like a darn good job too .
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
Kokiriwave

Post by Kokiriwave »

I would have spent the money differently, but overall good job. props.....

the mx-3 with the S2000 lights looks amazing!
I want MAZDASPEED!
MY WEBSITE:: http://kingmx.net
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

But come on, changing a car to look like a Del Sol.
Please, you could of sold your MX3, bought a Del Sol and bodykit and I am sure it would look 10x better than what you have now. Also, it would be cheaper.

<small>[ November 16, 2004, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: Juan's MX3 ]</small>
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

Originally posted by Juan's MX3:
But come on, changing a car to look like a Del Sol.
Please, you could of sold your MX3, bought a Del Sol and bodykit and I am sure it would look 10x better than what you have now. Also, it would be cheaper.
where would be the fun and originality in that ?
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”