Post a pic of YOU and your car!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)

Re: Post a pic of YOU and your car!

Post by Guest »

The good sh**. Hehehe
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

hey man, i wasn't trying to be a d---...i know it has a rep of being a girl car and all. i know kelli, she lives by me, i've worked on her boyfriends car, and i was just joking with her. sorry if anyone (espically Kelli) took that as me being a d---
gmuffb

Post by gmuffb »

Hey, everyone, if i was offended by that he'd know about it!!! Thanks for sticking up for me though! Oh and Jason, I might not bite you, but don't you worry, I have two killer pit bulls that would have no problem doing that for me.
¤Kelli¤
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gmuffb:<BR><STRONG>Hey, everyone, if i was offended by that he'd know about it!!! Thanks for sticking up for me though! Oh and Jason, I might not bite you, but don't you worry, I have two killer pit bulls that would have no problem doing that for me.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>do you have any pit pics? I have a Texas Rednose and have always had pits since i was born. APBT are the best dawgs by far. :D ;)
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
gmuffb

Post by gmuffb »

Mary-Jane, she's an american pit:<BR> Image <BR>you can see her puppy @ <A HREF="http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/v ... 554&page=3" TARGET=_blank>my car domain webpage</A>
¤Kelli¤
Mx-3SHO

Post by Mx-3SHO »

my car- <A HREF="http://www.streetsourcemag.com/ViewOwne ... leid=10332" TARGET=_blank>http://www.streetsourcemag.com/ViewOwne ... d=10332</A> my pic is under my profile name of dropedd50<p>[ November 04, 2002: Message edited by: Mx-3SHO ]
Chris Wilson

Post by Chris Wilson »

<A HREF="http://miata.cardomain.com/member_pages ... _id=213638" TARGET=_blank>My Car</A><P>there is a pic of me on page 7<p>[ November 06, 2002: Message edited by: Chris Wilson ]

Post by Guest »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1x2xmx3:<BR><STRONG>from the first pic it looks like pawz is excited to go antique shoping. :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>hahha i was on my way upnorth with some friends! haha
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

I swear I really don't like how miatas look, even alot of them fixed up but that miata is sweet. I just think the spoiler doesn't really fit with the car.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

gonna have to agree that spoiler doesnt belong on a miata, but this might just be my opinion if it were possible to lean it fruther to the rear and actually move the brackets closer, that might look better it will give it a lower look, and also a custom look, since i have seen that actually done before
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mnemonic:<BR><STRONG>gonna have to agree that spoiler doesnt belong on a miata, but this might just be my opinion if it were possible to lean it fruther to the rear and actually move the brackets closer, that might look better it will give it a lower look, and also a custom look, since i have seen that actually done before</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>C'mon, gotta give the kid props. I think that miata looks dope as hell man. Took alot of work to make it that way, and if he likes it, that's all that metters.<BR>Way to go man, anything else planned performance wise?
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Chris Wilson

Post by Chris Wilson »

I'm saving up for a turbo hopefully I will have it installed for next summer its the begi 4.2 kit from <A HREF="http://www.flyinmiata.com." TARGET=_blank>www.flyinmiata.com.</A> <P>I get that a lot about the wing it doesn't bother me I like those wings just not on front wheel drive cars (to each his own)
Jspec

Post by Jspec »

Image <BR>ok this is my car with the kl-ze in.<BR> Image <BR>ok and this is of my combat front not painted yet.<BR> Image <BR>and this is of me at HIN in dallas.
Live your life a quarter mile at a time!! Payback is a mother!!
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

I cant believe I am only the 2nd girl to post pictures here, aren't there any more?<P>I apologize for not knowing how to post my pics, so here is a link to my website, where you will find pics of me and my car.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/sbiggy8/night_vision" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/sbiggy8/night_vision</A>
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MazdaGirl:<BR><STRONG>I cant believe I am only the 2nd girl to post pictures here, aren't there any more?<P>I apologize for not knowing how to post my pics, so here is a link to my website, where you will find pics of me and my car.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/sbiggy8/night_vision" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/sbiggy8/night_vision< ... CKQUOTE><P> You have been around here for a while. Its nice to have a girls point of view on a mostly male subject. Thaks for kickin it with all us motorheads ;)
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”