turbo charging your 1.8l V6!!

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
ProtegeSTS

Re: turbo charging your 1.8l V6!!

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by louie:<BR><STRONG>Oh ya and when did i say zx2 struts don't fit on an mx-3. I put them on mine probabally before u did!!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Being that i dont use them on my car, youre correct. Good for you.<P>I dont know anything about performance huh? Umm, ok...whatever you say.
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock

Post by Guest »

ok man i take back what i said. i learnt something from what u answered on my post on "oil everywhere". I just got a little annoyed cause there is always people trashing others on the board and causing heat.<BR>sorry man, and yeah i have learnt quite a bit from u..<P>Louie
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by louie:<BR><STRONG>Jesse (protege sts),<P>Why do u insult people all the time on the board??? I mean u should be grateful that u r allowed to post on the ubb, I mean after all u drive a sedan(family car) not an mx-3. I don't have a problem with u posting as there is probabally no protege board sonce most people r not sedan enthusiasts. I have noticed u think that now u know how to install ford struts u know the works about a car. Don't try and hide behind coleman cause he's your pal, it just makes u look foolish. Coleman knows a hell of a lot about cars in terms of performance, where as u do not no too much. I have read some useful suspension posts from u and like i said i don't mean to be a prick, but u r getting very cocky so please straighten up.<P>I hope there r no hard feeliings<P>Louie</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Dood, Jesse knows his s---. He's actually a kewl guy when he's not being an a-- hole. I sometimes like reading his stuff cuz I usually learn something, but he does talk alot of s--- becuz he is cocky. Oh well, I guess there is always someone that thinks that it's their job to be a jerk and belittle everyone else.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

ze injectors any better than the stock ones? Its funny how people square off in the "look at me I know more crap than you!"
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
aznwithamx3

Post by aznwithamx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VizualXTC:<BR><STRONG><P>Dood, Jesse knows his s---. He's actually a kewl guy when he's not being an a-- hole. I sometimes like reading his stuff cuz I usually learn something, but he does talk alot of s--- becuz he is cocky. Oh well, I guess there is always someone that thinks that it's their job to be a jerk and belittle everyone else.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>i saw him once on aim,he knows hella lot bout cars.
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lazzyie:<BR><STRONG>ze injectors any better than the stock ones? Its funny how people square off in the "look at me I know more crap than you!"</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>No.
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VizualXTC:<BR><STRONG><P>Oh well, I guess there is always someone that thinks that it's their job to be a jerk and belittle everyone else.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Just like it's always somebody's job to whine about everything. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Coleman:<BR><STRONG><P>Just like it's always somebody's job to whine about everything. ;) time to cut the cord big guy.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

I think that they're a lot of people that think they know cars and say statements that are flat out stupid. It gets frustrating when I see these posts and it is good that Jesse and Dave correct these idiots because you don't want to take the wrong advice.<P>If you want to know something, don't just state something fictional. Just ask the question and you will get your answer. Or better yet perform a search and you will probably find your topic was already covered.<P>Jesse and David answer almost every post and I am sure it is frustrating for them to answer the same ?'s over and over again.
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VizualXTC:<BR><STRONG><P>I take my job very seriously. <P>P.S. <BR>Jesse can take care of himself. ;) time to cut the cord big guy.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Ryan, maybe if you actually learn something about cars and stopped posting crap to other members, I wouldnt have to come in and prove you wrong about everything....it'd sure make my life easier. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ProtegeSTS:<BR><STRONG><P>Ryan, maybe if you actually learn something about cars and stopped posting crap to other members, I wouldnt have to come in and prove you wrong about everything....it'd sure make my life easier. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>HAHAHA, Ok Jesse, I will do whatever it takes to make your life easier becuz you know everything there is to know about cars, and everyone else on the board (with the exception of David) know nothing. I wouldn't want to tire you out being an a--hole to me. I'd rather have you spend all your time being an a--hole to others.<BR>I don't know where you got this superiority complex from, but you aren't as smart as you think you are. AND how the hell are we supposed to "learn something about cars" when every question we DO ask gets a pussy like you tearing it apart? I don't think I know everything about cars, in fact I know very little. But I don't post unless a reputable source has told me the information. It may not always be correct, but usually I will say something like "I heard" or "someone said" if I have only heard one person say it. If I hear 3-4 people say the same thing, I will usually believe it, and in turn try to HELP others with the information I have recieved. I don't go around ripping peoples posts apart becuz it gives me a hard-on. I will continue to post what I believe. If it is wrond, go ahead and correct me, I'm sure you'll be happy. Otherwise learn a little respect and stop being an a--hole to everyone you come across. PEACE
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

ImageImage
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VizualXTC:<BR><STRONG><P>HAHAHA, Ok Jesse, I will do whatever it takes to make your life easier becuz you know everything there is to know about cars, and everyone else on the board (with the exception of David) know nothing. I wouldn't want to tire you out being an a--hole to me. I'd rather have you spend all your time being an a--hole to others.<BR>I don't know where you got this superiority complex from, but you aren't as smart as you think you are. AND how the hell are we supposed to "learn something about cars" when every question we DO ask gets a pussy like you tearing it apart? I don't think I know everything about cars, in fact I know very little. But I don't post unless a reputable source has told me the information. It may not always be correct, but usually I will say something like "I heard" or "someone said" if I have only heard one person say it. If I hear 3-4 people say the same thing, I will usually believe it, and in turn try to HELP others with the information I have recieved. I don't go around ripping peoples posts apart becuz it gives me a hard-on. I will continue to post what I believe. If it is wrond, go ahead and correct me, I'm sure you'll be happy. Otherwise learn a little respect and stop being an a--hole to everyone you come across. PEACE</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Personal attacks Ryan...thats VERY grown up of you. Congrats.
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ProtegeSTS:<BR><STRONG><P><BR>Personal attacks Ryan...thats VERY grown up of you. Congrats.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hehehe <BR> Image
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

ImageImage
Buzzin vee 6

Post by Buzzin vee 6 »

ok ladies, I've been readin all this an its gettin a bit silly... I might not know a lot about mx3's but this aint about mx3's so why is it being posted?? Jesse, mate - you are arrogant at times, yeh you know a lot but there's no point asking you about anything if you talk down to people in ur answers.. On the same note give Jesse a break ya all seem to be menstrual.. its turnin into Ricky Lake.. ya wanna b---- go to chat rooms.. this is about cars.
Dont stress at me, its not my fault your slower...
davidosk024

Post by davidosk024 »

UMM my friend/room mate owns an evo5<BR>the thing is an asskicker... and we basically cannot find many street cars that can do anything to this one unless alot of bucks were spent.<P>The mitsubishi 2.0ltr turbo engine runs stock<BR>1bar or around 14lb boost ive looked under the hood and the engine could very well fit into a mx3 v6 engine bay.... would be very tight but i think it could be done... <P>And i believe it would be very worth it, just think 206kw fast four ... drooooool<BR>Just to give you an idea.... it shits on nissan gtrs, it shits on rx7s, it shits on wrxs and shits recently weve shat on a ferrari 355 spider and a fat bastard lambo.<P>the car is scarily quik.<BR>fit that into a mx-3 and your a god of any street.
In
Eunos 30x, v6
KL-ZE, 2.5in exhaust, K&N intake
Unichip, LSD, 13lb flywheel, ACT2 clutch, NGK iridium Plugs, Top Gun Leads...<p>Goin In
Cams, Headers, TB, Extractors,
Bored to 2.8, Mazdaspeed Struts, Mazdaspeed strut tops,
Mazdaspeed swaybars, Eibach springs, Cusco Adj. Strut tops, Body kit, Altezza lights, Short shifter, Crossdrilled rotors and Calipers from AP racing, Braided brake lines, Braided clutch line, Mazdaspeed steering wheel, Mazdaspeed Leather shift knob,

Return to “Forced Induction”