Toronto MX-3 Club

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
MAZDASPEED STEVE

Re: Toronto MX-3 Club

Post by MAZDASPEED STEVE »

407 AND WESTON RD.<BR>TIM HORTONS<BR>7pm-ish.<BR>correct?
THANX
MAZDASPEED
STEVE
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

That's correct, see you guys soon!
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

I really don't get it guys, there are 46 reply's on this thread and only one other person came out last nite! Why did every one bother saying how interested they would be in a Toronto MX-3 club, if you can't even make it out to one measley meet? It's not going to be much of a club if no one has any effort! I was really offended last nite, as I waited in the parking lot for two hours. Is there even a point to discuss this topic anymore?
DVH

Post by DVH »

Hey stacy , sorry about that shity a-- out come!!! U know Stacey if i had my car, i would have been there..... :)i didn't even have an my echo...haha! <BR>i'd go just to see stacey , what s wrong with u guys!!! lol<BR>I think thats why a few months back we tried this and no one came, so we kind of just said F*ck it!<BR>I think it would be really cool to do this, i m not sure why no one ever comes out!<BR>I had soo much fun at the meet in mississauga! why would u not want to??<BR>i say we don't quit, keep tryin, as i can see there is interest , but its just no one ever comes out for some reason!, <BR>so what im goin ask u guys, is why reply that ur goin come and then not come! kind of pointles i think<BR>anyways lets here some feed back, is this a waste of time or are not??<BR>later <BR> [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
MAZDASPEED STEVE

Yeah I sure as hell don't understand why if I can make 45min-1hr drive from GUELPH! why you guys from the G.T.A. can't make the 15-30min drive? I was the only other person there last night.<BR>P.S. sorry Stacey I wasn't social, my GF was with me and she HATES cars! And she most deffinately would have got jealous if I started talking to a Pretty Lady, such as yourself, about cars all night. I was kinda hoping you'd ask to see my rare brand new 2.5L auto, only a hand full that I know of. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] <BR>And I even brought my digi cam hoping there would be a larger turnout.<BR>Anyways don't post your gonna come unless you're 100% sure!
THANX
MAZDASPEED
STEVE
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Well if I could have I would have came but no insurance = no driving.<P>Hopefully soon I'll get insurance back on my car and I'll be able to come out again.
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

Thanks for the reply's DVH and Andrew, I know you guys would have been there if you could have! <P>Mazdaspeed Steve, honestly, I had NO idea who you were. I wanted to ask you what your nickname was, but your g/f did not look too pleased and I didn't want to tick her off. I would have loved to see your 2.5L, hey next time! OK? (just don't bring her, haha)<P>Thanks for the compliments DVH and Steve ;)

Post by Guest »

I'm really sorry i could'nt make it,but i went to cambridge to see family and i did'nt make it back in time,i guess i should have went up any way because stacey says she was there for two hours and i figured every one went home :(
ser

Post by ser »

First of all, sorry i couldn't make it...<BR>I say if it is too hard for you to make it on the meet why bother that much and get so upset that you couldn't. It's ok, you didn't miss anything since we dont have much of an interesting stuff going on there yet (i hope this will change soon)...<BR>As for me on the previous meet i hardly could explain to Stacey that i wanted her to give me a ridearound in her car after Curt fixed the bearing on a front wheel(it took me about 5 min's to explain what i wanted).<BR>My english still sux :( :D I would love to be on the meet more often but i just can't say a word, so last time i was kinda just standing there... I hope you will continue to try with the Club though, its a chance not only to make my car better but also to perfect my english ;) <BR>thx for reading that long post
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

ya hey guys i was gonna come, but i had family down from oshawa. I cant trust my little cousines they always trash my room and f*ck with my computer, sorry guys. but honestly guys we gotta start this club, it will lits of fun , just to get ideas and input from fellow mx-3'ers
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

now since you are starting up a toronto mx-3 club do you have to be a resident of the t.o. area to be a member or are you accepting members from other cities. cause im from london and would be up for something like this.
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

Anyone and everyone who owns an MX-3 is welcome, no matter where you live! Come out to our meets, it would be nice to see you.<P>I am going to make a 2nd attempt at this meet thing, I will, yet again, be at the Tim Horton's at Hwy#407 and Weston road on Sunday, I will be there at around 8:30/9:00pm this time, so if anyone is interested come out!
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

I'll be there unless something of major importance comes up, but it usually doesn't on a sunday night. :D <P>see you there.
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
MAZDASPEED STEVE

I'll be there! :D <BR>And I promise I won't bring my g/f this time MazdaGirl!LOL :D
THANX
MAZDASPEED
STEVE

Post by Guest »

All i can say is that i'll try :roll:

Return to “MX-3 Meets”