MX-3 Meet CALGARY, ALBERTA

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
mx32b

Re: MX-3 Meet CALGARY, ALBERTA

Post by mx32b »

Take pictures, I wanna see what kinda mx-3's there are in Calgary.
mr.hunt

Post by mr.hunt »

Why don't you just come and meet use there when we have it. we are open to all memebers of mx-3.com and mx 3 drivers anywere you should just come and hang man. Peace<P>Mike
mx32b

Post by mx32b »

I'd love to come but I live in the far NW and I don't have a car. <P>If theres another one in August I'll definately be there!
pcperez83

Post by pcperez83 »

dude you should come anyway, so are you thinking about buying an mx-3?
blikmik

Post by blikmik »

Totally off topic.. but.. your e-mail isn't available... If you're looking at buying a good MX-3 ... my buddy has a raspberry SE for sale... just like mine - minus the mods.. very good condition.. Let me know if you a) have the dough, and b) are interested..(e-mail me... don't waste this space)
rece

Post by rece »

hey mx32b i live in the extreme north of calgary, if you wana go i could give u a lift to the meet when it happens, i live just off centre street as far north as you can go so if u wana lift just post or e mail me rece444@hotmail.com
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
mx32b

Post by mx32b »

Wow I feel popular :) <P>Ok, first. I want to buy an mx-3 but I have to consider such things as parking, as I'm going to university next year and if I have nowhere to leave it then I have no reason to buy it.<P>Second, I have enough dough for a cheaper one ($6-7k) but I wouldnt be interested until August.<P>Finally, I'm kinda far from center street, out by Tuscany. When I posted, I was under the impression that the meet would be May 10th, when I wouldnt have been able to go. Since it seems it wasn't, I should be able to steal my moms van (sweet huh) and find my own way there, but thanks for the offer rece!
pcperez83

Post by pcperez83 »

Hey everybody, well my car is undergoing some surgery right now, so i dunno when we can have this meet probly on May 24th, how does that sound to everybody?
pcperez83

Post by pcperez83 »

So what date sounds good to everybody need to know, post as soon as you can.<BR>thanks
pcperez83

Post by pcperez83 »

Well it's tuesday and once again we are gonna get snow so looks like no meet this friday but we'll see how it comes along for some other friday
mr.hunt

Post by mr.hunt »

This was amazing I think that we are all going to have to wait till Aug lol I was listening to the radio and it had said that Siberia and one of the poles was warmer than Calgary yesturday. Man it sucks. I am still up for the 31st Of may my trip is getting cut short and all so I think if we can could we shoot for this date. same bat time same bat place until then....anyhow pst what ya all think<BR>peace<BR>mike
pcperez83

Post by pcperez83 »

f--- this weather,
blikmik

Post by blikmik »

Yo guys.. I am in Vegas until next Monday.. the umm the 3rd.. so I won't be around 'till after that.. if ya can hold off untill the following Friday.. I'm kewl with that.. what do you all say about Friday June 7th? :roll:
mr.hunt

Post by mr.hunt »

Yes I am in for the 7th for sure if it doesn't snow or flood or anything that this dam town has in it's weather belt. but yeah if all you all are in for that lets do it wat u ya say. peace <P>mmmmmmmmmmm beer<P>Mike
pcperez83

Post by pcperez83 »

I'm cool with that too, weather permitting.<BR>i just hope i have money by then! lol

Return to “MX-3 Meets”