please recommend a reasonably priced deck

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
kuruption1983

Re: please recommend a reasonably priced deck

Post by kuruption1983 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by henz94:
I recently upgraded from a kenwood mp-919 to a CQ-DFX983U, panasonics top of the line model, and even though the controls are much more lamen and less confusing than kenwoods, i get much much better sound quality, harder bass and amazing graphics...<hr></blockquote><p>I second that, thats one of the sickest headunits i've ever had. I just received it a week ago to replace my CQ-DFX401u from ebay for 250 US$ and the look and the quality of it is just amazing, and i think panasonics are by far the best looking and priced decks in the market. I heard such good stuff about alpines, but they are the ugliest and most expensive decks i have seen yet :D<p>[ April 24, 2003: Message edited by: kuruption1983 ]</p>
henz94

Re: please recommend a reasonably priced deck

Post by henz94 »

Did you get a CQ-DF903U or a CQ-DFX983U, they are exactly the same to look at, but a bit of different functions. Either way they look sick at night, i love the blue around the faceplate, along with the amazing graphics.

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”