Age poll?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
J0ED0G

Re: Age poll?

Post by J0ED0G »

Im 17 from california and i have a 94 black mx3 for about 4 or 5 months and i really like it alot it sure beats the hell out of my 97 mirage i got rid of to get the mx3
mazdamaniac

Post by mazdamaniac »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rick DeBie:<BR><B>Mxcess I know how you feel, I had no idea this crowd was so young. Perhaps you'll be happy to know your not the old man of the group. I turn 33 in November. Image</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Sorry to both of you - I think I'm the senior citizen around here at 35. <BR>Bought my MX-3 brand new in 1993.<P><P>------------------<BR><B>Jeff Abrams</B><BR> jeff@mazdamaniac.com <P><B>SUPERCHARGED</B> 2.5 liter 1993 Mazda MX-3 GS <BR> <A HREF="http://www.mazdamaniac.com" TARGET=_blank>http://www.mazdamaniac.com</A> <BR>Normally aspirated 1997 Mazda MX-5 Miata
drehabz69

Post by drehabz69 »

im 17 years old and have only had my V6 1.8L GS in brilliant black with a silver racing stripe for a couple months. it had some peformance mods done to it but now im completely finishing the car. I would like to race some other MX-3s in my area, except there arent any. I'll just stick to leaving civics in my dust for now i guess Image
Rather ride d!ck then ride a CIVIC!!
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

18, got it 4 months ago. Got screwed on the deal. Every part the bastard told me was new.....were the exact parts that needed replacing. i bought a 92 gs with 100k miles for $3000...ended up paying about $1800 dollars in repairs in the next month
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
frogchick

Post by frogchick »

23, I am a girl too, I have had mine for a little over two years. I love it. It rocks. Now many poeple have them in my area of Texas. Not sure why they are the best. I am trying to convince my other half to sell his mini truck and get one.
frogchick

Post by frogchick »

23, I am a girl too, I have had mine for a little over two years. I love it. It rocks. Not many people have them in my area of Texas. Not sure why they are the best. I am trying to convince my other half to sell his mini truck and get one.
Xyphin

Post by Xyphin »

Xyphin 23, Ride 1995 Mx-3
babygirl23

Post by babygirl23 »

I'M 19 TURNING 20 IN AUGUST, I'VE HAD MY MX-3 FOR A YEAR NOW. JAMIE 95 SPARKLE GREEN
Frenchguy0

Post by Frenchguy0 »

I'm 25 since April, got my MX-3 Julay 14th 2000 (Bastille Day, it counts for me, i'm French). I'm very very pleased with my baby and I am thinking about shipping it back to France, to smoke all the other small sport cars that run on 4 bangers.... :-)<P>------------------<BR>Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
kalynn12

Post by kalynn12 »

I'm 19, and a chick. I got mine 6 days ago after my tercel(my first car) blew up. I have been wanting one for the past 9 years ever since I saw the first one. I can't wait to start doing mods and learning how to do them.
YES this IS my car, NO you can't drive it.<P>Jessica McDowell<BR>1993 MX-3 RS<BR>ICQ:111958082
Big_Ed

Post by Big_Ed »

Big_Ed here y'all, im 17---<P>Peace<BR>Big_Ed<BR>94 Blaze Red RS
Ivy Mike

Post by Ivy Mike »

yo! I just turned 26. On MX3 number 2. First red one got demolished in classic downtown style. All over the road and sidewalk and trees and telephone pole. Gave me a good reason to get the black GS though. 4 years/2 cars now.<BR>peace<BR>Ivy Mike<BR>!
MX3Chick

Post by MX3Chick »

Hey I am 21 and I have had my MX for a little over 2 years. The only way I would even consider getting rid of it is if I found a creek blue mica GS. <P>------------------<BR>Dont hate me because Im beautiful, hate me because my car looks better than your boyfriends!
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)
Raivynn

Post by Raivynn »

Boy, do I feel young. Image 17, got mine when I was 15 -- had it for almost 2 years now. Bought it near the end of September (the 18th I think). Paid WAY too much, but don't we all get ripped off on our first cars? I got the bottom of the line. 4cyl, airbags, antilock brakes, auto. tranny, no power windows, no power locks, no cruise control. Lucky it had AC! >_< Oh well -- it's a good little car! It had 81K mi when I bought it, and it's almost at 101K now. I haven't put too many miles on her. Considering how far I drive most of the time! Image Oh well. ^_^ I paid over $6K for that car (well, my parents did anyways)!!! Image Gah. >_< Infiniti dealers SUCK.<BR>Oh well. That's all I have to say!!<P>------------------<BR>Zoom Zoom Zoom

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”