Failed Lambo door group buy...

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

nope.

AND, we've reached page 30
1994 1.6L White MX-3 - Daily Driver
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
djbxp

Post by djbxp »

We only left the post as we dont want to see anyone else loose any more money...... now or later....

It is our recommendation to cut your losses now - and not to spend any more money on replacement parts or product as there is a strong chance that Xteme-Doors will not be available to uphold their end of the deal.

We've already taken a loss.. and simply didnt want you boys to do the same - hence the reason for the post.

Thank you

XXX-Racing
OnlyTheHardcoreSurvive.com
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

AGAIN, months too late. atleast 3/4th of people have all of there money in. And some customers DO have kits and if it requires me to drive up there and get it... (the 8 hours) i will.

And if anyone would like me to do that to grab their kit as well then i will. If nobody hears back from them within the next week/receives a kit, that is what i will have to do.

The difference here is most of us have received some sort of kit and are just awaiting new parts others are done. So we are getting our stuff just VERY VERY slowly.

Tomorrow if nothing is heard from them, Maybe a complaint to the Better Business Bureau will help. Which i will do.
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

ive left a PM every day for three days and nothin. Ive also tried to email kyle and his brother chris with no response. I can only wait to be contacted. Sorry guys. Im tryin. If EVERYONE involved in this buy could contact me and let me know the status of their order I would really really really appreciate it.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

"Thank you for using the Better Business Bureau's Online Complaint System.
Your complaint has been assigned case # *******."

Complaint filed!

Anyone who would like to say something on the complaint PM me and i will add it!
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
OROutdoors
Supporting Member

Post by OROutdoors »

magiccowinuse wrote:... and if it requires me to drive up there and get it... (the 8 hours) i will.

And if anyone would like me to do that to grab their kit as well then i will. If nobody hears back from them within the next week/receives a kit, that is what i will have to do.
Magic Cow, If you are really heading up to there to pick-up your kit, I would appreciate it if you would pick up mine, then send mine to me. I will pay you back for the shipping. Of course, we'd have to get Extreme Doors' agreement to release my kit to you.
Oregon Outdoors
92 mx-3 GS lowered, CF hood
2013 Mazdaspeed3
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

OROutdoors wrote:
magiccowinuse wrote:... and if it requires me to drive up there and get it... (the 8 hours) i will.

Magic Cow, If you are really heading up to there to pick-up your kit, I would appreciate it if you would pick up mine, then send mine to me. I will pay you back for the shipping. Of course, we'd have to get Extreme Doors' agreement to release my kit to you.
Same here!! Id LOVE to have my kit!! I found a working fax number for them and faxed them a short letter today.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

you would probably have to give me your number so i can call you once i get there because right now there is no way to contact them. so, they wont even know that im coming.
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

magiccowinuse wrote:you would probably have to give me your number so i can call you once i get there because right now there is no way to contact them. so, they wont even know that im coming.
I also heard they are moving their shop again. You have my number right?
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

PS the fax number they list on their site is for ING insurance in London...
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
BLU_LU

Post by BLU_LU »

for anyone that wants to know...you might as well call the better business bureau or the local authorities cuz these guys are quick to get paid but as far as anything more or delievering the product is up to you...every place i have ever dealth with has sent out notice letters or have called to let me know that the product delivery date will be moved due to circumstances and actually deliver the product. The worst case ive ever had was 2 months. With these guys, ive given up after several months...

btw, jessica please take my name and car off your website since xtreme-doors has never full filled the prior committments even though i did complete the minimum number of advertisements plus a few more for u guys but its impossible to send any info or pictures or feedback to people who are seem to just dissapear...
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

Hey all, I guess I am one of the few that actually received the hinges (minus shocks or instructions). Did anyone actually get a complete kit? If so, what kind of shocks did the kit come with, as I'm guessing the way things look to be going, I will have to source shocks out myself :(

magiccowinuse--If your heading up there, maybe you could check on the shocks situation, or see if they even have the shocks?
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

BLU_LU wrote:for anyone that wants to know...you might as well call the better business bureau or the local authorities cuz these guys are quick to get paid but as far as anything more or delievering the product is up to you...every place i have ever dealth with has sent out notice letters or have called to let me know that the product delivery date will be moved due to circumstances and actually deliver the product. The worst case ive ever had was 2 months. With these guys, ive given up after several months...

btw, jessica please take my name and car off your website since xtreme-doors has never full filled the prior committments even though i did complete the minimum number of advertisements plus a few more for u guys but its impossible to send any info or pictures or feedback to people who are seem to just dissapear...
Jessica hasnt checked this board in a week. Leaving her a message here is useless.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Here is a copy of my outbox....Theres no use sending more messages...They havent even checked these.

Subject To Date Mark
email i sent to kyle : bgracing July 13 2007
PLEASE : bgracing July 13 2007
phonecall : bgracing July 12 2007
Re: list please : bgracing July 11 2007
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

they have truly disappeared this is F***ing bullsh!t. Do you need a passport to go to canada for a day? cuz i dont have one.
1995 Red MX-3 -Project

Return to “Appearance”