//***v6 turbo kit in production...yes!!! for the mx-3***\\

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

i would like the pipes and the rest of the money back. i can get most of the stuff from work. i really dont understand why its so hard for him to source out these things.
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

so is abe just a worker at mmi, now he works else where? im not understanding who needs to be contacted and who built/sold this. our contact for him is some other guy named Michael @ Administrative
Urban Import, Michael Hinderliter (michael@urbanimport.com) 1.9196975408, 2300 Englart Drive Suite C1, Durham, NC 27713
US Urban Imports 1-919-544-4140. if someone has the right information or different post it up, thanks.
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

this happens too much and too often on mx-3.com
slimmyslim1420

Post by slimmyslim1420 »

The biggest thing that frustrates me about this situation is me and Papa Roached were the first two to pay off our kits therefore we should have recieved ours first. But neither me or him have seen anything. But some people in Canada have some stuff. I don't see how it was easier to ship some stuff to Canada from the US than to just ship the first two kits to the two first pay offs in the US. I live in TN about a 6 and a half hour drive from that company. The problem is I have no vacation days left, so if I was to go down there i would have to drive straight down and back in a day. Another problem is, what exactly could I do once I got there to even help the situation? I do know before I went to the authorities I would have to speak with a lawyer. But since I gave my money to Oscar I don't know what the law would let me do to Abe, or if I could even involve him. Oscar you seem like a pretty straight forward guy, and I am not trying to dogg on you or anything but since the all the people here sent their money to you it would probably be you that ended up with the bad end of the deal if the people of the GB go to the authorities.
1992 GS ZE swap 94 dash swap drilled and slotted rotors full ceramic pads CS SS clutch and brake lines KL-36 ecu zx-2 tokico struts eibach springs short shifter Tenzo exhaust Hi flow cat 2.5 in piping
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

slimmyslim1420 wrote:The biggest thing that frustrates me about this situation is me and Papa Roached were the first two to pay off our kits therefore we should have recieved ours first. But neither me or him have seen anything. But some people in Canada have some stuff. I don't see how it was easier to ship some stuff to Canada from the US than to just ship the first two kits to the two first pay offs in the US. I live in TN about a 6 and a half hour drive from that company. The problem is I have no vacation days left, so if I was to go down there i would have to drive straight down and back in a day. Another problem is, what exactly could I do once I got there to even help the situation? I do know before I went to the authorities I would have to speak with a lawyer. But since I gave my money to Oscar I don't know what the law would let me do to Abe, or if I could even involve him. Oscar you seem like a pretty straight forward guy, and I am not trying to dogg on you or anything but since the all the people here sent their money to you it would probably be you that ended up with the bad end of the deal if the people of the GB go to the authorities.
yup, i live in WV so im even a bit less of a drive from him but no vacation days either, or i would roll with ya man
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

This ultimately falls on the lap of the person that started the group buy, and collected the monies. When someone backed out of my CF hood group buy....it was MY resposibility to get the cash back to the member...not the manufacturer..
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Tommy D

Post by Tommy D »

Oscar sadly i agree, please dont take it the wrong way but you recieved payment from most on the group buy as far as i am aware and therefore i feel that the financial/trust with mmi responsibility mainly rests on your shoulders.

I have complete faith in you and this GB and although im sure your heart lies in the right place i am 2700USD short with no product, a 3000mile swim to see anyone. Its not fair and if the expected turd hits the fan where all on the GB are left with nothing, what will i do?

I wish you best of luck on your finals, and hope we can resolve this issue asap because i hate to moan but if i give money over i expect something back, either refund or product.
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

To: PAKFEIFER TUNING CANADA
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 5:14 PM
Subject: Re: Turbo Kits Mx-3

Thanks Oscar,

Thats makes the picture much easier to see. I will have tracking numbers for you in a matter of days. I need to get everything organized. I will first provide you the tracking number for the Canada Shipment, the US, then Europe. Once more thanks again.

Best Regards

Abe

On 12/19/06, PAKFEIFER TUNING CANADA <oscardevesa@sympatico.ca> wrote:
Total Parts Outstanding:

5- Complete piping kits
9- Intercooler cores
6- Greddy Type S BOV
6- 38mm Wastegate
5- Garrett T3/T40E Turbos
9- Complete sets of Silicon Hoses/ T-Clamps/Nuts and Bolts
9- Complete gasket sets
9- Oil Feed/Drain line Kits
18- Slim-line Fans (2 per kit)

Canada shipment:
Ship to:

Pakfeifer Canada
468 Euclid Avenue
Toronto, Ontario
M6G2S9
CANADA

4- Intercooler cores
1- Greddy Type S BOV
1- 38mm Wastegate
1- Garrett T3/T40E Turbos
4- Complete sets of Silicon Hoses/ T-Clamps/Nuts and Bolts
4- Complete gasket sets
4-Oil Feed/Drain line Kits
8-Slim-line Fans (2 per kit)

US shipment:
Ship to:

Jeremy Seabolt
1324 3rd Ave. West
Montgomery, WV 25136
304-553-9987

Damon Pollard
723 N. Kingston Ave.
Rockwood TN, 37854
865-466-1161

Kristopher Matala DO NOT INCLUDE GARRETT in this ORDER
130 Miller rd
Jermyn, PA 18433
United States

3- complete piping kits
3- Intercooler cores
3- Greddy Type S BOV
3- 38mm Wastegate
2- Garrett T3/T40E Turbos
3- Complete sets of Silicon Hoses/ T-Clamps/Nuts and Bolts
3- complete gasket sets
3- Oil Feed/Drain line Kits
6- Slim-line Fans (2 per kit)

EUROPE
Ship To:

Name: Mario Rohde
Add.: Lagerloef Str.3
Zip: 18106
City: Rostock
Phone: +493812941701

Tom Dean
Bodilly Mill, Trenear, Wendron, Helston
Cornwall, England
TR13 0HA

2-complete piping kits
2-Intercooler cores
2-Greddy Type S BOV
2-38mm Wastegate
2-Garrett T3/T40E Turbos
2-Complete sets of Silicon Hoses/ T-Clamps/Nuts and Bolts
2-complete gasket sets
2-Oil Feed/Drain line Kits
4-Slim-line Fans (2 per kit)

Oscar Devesa

Canada: http://www.pakfeifercanada.com
U.S.A: http://www.pakfeifertuning.com

On 12/18/06, PAKFEIFER TUNING CANADA <oscardevesa@sympatico.ca > wrote:
Abe,

The guys on the site appear to planning a case against you.

I don't know what else to tell you. You know exactly what needs to be done to get this over with.

I haven't heard back from you in almost a month. What's going on? When are these goods arriving to me?

I need some answers fast and tracking numbers very soon. I realize this is the Christmas season and a busy one at that. But that is no excuse for more delays.

Where do we stand?

Oscar Devesa

I could go back as far as October 3 of msg history on this particular chain of replies, but this is good enough.

I dont think anyone will loose more than time on this one. I believe Abe will finish, but never again will he sell. You cant keep a business opertaing under those conditions.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

lets hope this is the end of this thing, has had me pulling my hair out
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
mbguy

gimme the address

Post by mbguy »

i only live in fayetteville. its like 1 hour from raleigh. gimme the address and ill make a trip up there one weekend see if i can get ne thing done face to face.
heres my car check it out and tell me what u think.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2464926
And old 94 gs i had back in highschool.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/286214
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

MBGUY:

Abe Joseph
2112 hillandale
Durham, NC

his place of work:

Dynamic Cycles, LLC
Durham NC 27705

OR

Michael Hinderliter (michael@urbanimport.com)
Urban Import
2300 Englart Drive Suite C1
Durham, NC 27713
1-919-544-4140

pm me so we can discuss details.

anybody else in that neighborhood willing to take a drive?

I emailed Abe again today stating more of the same.

I think calling his local authoritites and letting them in on this BB might help speed it up and put some needed pressure on him.

If i dont hear back from him by Monday, I will call his local authorities and fill them in.

Thank you.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

i think its about time for a drive and a butt whooping

Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

if a plane ticket didnt cost 1300.00 i would have allready and made it worth my time.
mbguy

dont worry guy

Post by mbguy »

hey guys mapquest says its only an hour and 36 minutes from me to them. i figure maybe and hour to an a hour and 15 minutes. so no biggy for me. if i can get up there and get everything back on track, its more then worth my time, cuz i plan on buying one of these later on in 07 when i get my signing bonus. so it'd be my pleasure to help out since i seem to be the closest one. just let me know when guys.
heres my car check it out and tell me what u think.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2464926
And old 94 gs i had back in highschool.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/286214
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

was he given another deadline, im not waiting another year for this s---. car is still ripped apart in the shop waiting to get put back together.

Return to “Forced Induction”