Sam's 1.6 MX-3- LT Turbo project.

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
RobMinhas
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: UK Sam's 1.6 Turbo MX-3 project

Post by RobMinhas »

Does that hub work with our mx3s as well?
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
youdirtyfox
antispam: No

Post by youdirtyfox »

supposedly all Mazda use the same spline pattern and some subaru's aswell! I am yet to confirm that it is actually true for myself though I might add, so dont take it from me thats its gospel

but i have seen pictures of mx6, 323 using rx7 wheels....
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

youdirtyfox wrote:supposedly all Mazda use the same spline pattern and some subaru's aswell! I am yet to confirm that it is actually true for myself though I might add, so dont take it from me thats its gospel

but i have seen pictures of mx6, 323 using rx7 wheels....
you can see here which cars use the same hub.
http://www.momousa.com/products/product ... -hubs.html
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

I am using the MS wheel and hub out of my RX8 in my new GS ;)
youdirtyfox

Post by youdirtyfox »

So the RX8 IS good for something then :wink:
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

But the RX7 hub fit onto an MX fine in your case? If you don't want that hub I'd love to take if off of your hands :P
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
youdirtyfox

Post by youdirtyfox »

Todays the day we found out fo sure
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

youdirtyfox wrote:Todays the day we found out fo sure
Keep us posted here, it seems like RX7 quick release hubs cost less then MX3 quick release kits, not to mention much easier to come by.
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

RobMinhas wrote:
Keep us posted here, it seems like RX7 quick release hubs cost less then MX3 quick release kits, not to mention much easier to come by.
just to let you know, besides the hub, the actual quick release hubs are universal (besides grant style wheels since those are 5 or 7 bolt)

anyways, i'm excited to see the wheel installed
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Evo_Spec wrote:
RobMinhas wrote:
just to let you know, besides the hub, the actual quick release hubs are universal (besides grant style wheels since those are 5 or 7 bolt)

anyways, i'm excited to see the wheel installed
:shock: You sir, have just made my day. But I don't know if I want to get my steering wheel any closer to me, I'm pretty happy with my positioning. Hmmm...
youdirtyfox

Post by youdirtyfox »

It does fit !
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Looking prime buddy, :2thumbsup:
youdirtyfox

Post by youdirtyfox »

Cheers fella :D It does move the steering wheel closer but thats cool with me.
youdirtyfox

Post by youdirtyfox »

Better pics from today.

The rev counter has failed but I will sort that shortly.
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

I havent' seen those kind of gauges before. Do they glow in the dark? Or do they behave just like the stock ones?

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”