//***v6 turbo kit in production...yes!!! for the mx-3***\\

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

wish i would get my stuff so i can make some memories :(
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

lol, awesome.
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

i just noticed it's almost the one year anniversary of this thread being started. woot.
mx3stylez

Post by mx3stylez »

i still have not recieved anything from Abe. i was talking to him on the phone about a month ago, and he promised i would have everything in 7 days. well, that did not happen. i was actually talking to him every couple of days or so, and now, he won't answer my calls, or return my messages for the last week. the last time i talked to him, he said it was on its way to me, and that he would send me a tracking number, well, that was over two weeks ago. needless to say, i am not very impressed.
klze swap, wisco 8.5 comp pistons, pauter rods, act stage 3 clutch, lightened flywheel, UR racing pulley, flex-o-lite oil cooler, 2.5" custom exhaust with high flow cat, B&M short throw shifter, S&R cross drilled rotors, , B&G lowering springs, maxxim 17" gun metal rims, modded nissan injectors, walbro 255 lph fuel pump, areomotive afpr, msd 6a , magasquirt v3, and turboed
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

glad I didnt put any money into this as I was thinking about getting kit too
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

mx3stylez wrote:i still have not recieved anything from Abe. i was talking to him on the phone about a month ago, and he promised i would have everything in 7 days. well, that did not happen. i was actually talking to him every couple of days or so, and now, he won't answer my calls, or return my messages for the last week. the last time i talked to him, he said it was on its way to me, and that he would send me a tracking number, well, that was over two weeks ago. needless to say, i am not very impressed.
the problem with Abe right now is his gf just had a baby. So I think he's kind of busy with all that stuff.
Funny thing is, I lend my pipes for the group buy to Abe and Oscar didn't even got them back from Abe yet and some canadien customers already have theirs.
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

im just not impressed over all. the way this has been handled so far is very unproffesional. i know problems arise but not to respond or even give a fairly descent answer...... he may have a new baby and congrats on that but this has been in the works for a year now and i think there were only seven sets of pipes being made, off a template. im just really hoping this stuff does not need any warrenty work because if it does how long will the car be out of commision. also not to even offer some sort of im sorry credit/warrenty/or something for dragging this out. i know im not the only one who has had their car out of commision for the last year. i know ive been b----ing about this as well but ive lost out the use of my car for almost a year, partial sponsor ship with clarion, holidays have been put off till next year, all the car shows and sound offs missed and interest on a loan for something i have not even had around here to look at. a person can be patient for only so long. thanks to the guys who have tried to get this done, seriously.
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

whats getting me is i busted my butt to pay it off in a hurry so i could be the first one PIF to get my kit first and i havnt seen anything yet :evil:
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
slimmyslim1420

Post by slimmyslim1420 »

papa roached wrote:whats getting me is i busted my butt to pay it off in a hurry so i could be the first one PIF to get my kit first and i havnt seen anything yet :evil:
The same with me. As I recall we were the first two to pay off our kits, and were told we would be the first two to recieve them also but I don't have mine yet.........And you don't have yours yet.......But there are people in Canada that have recieved parts?
1992 GS ZE swap 94 dash swap drilled and slotted rotors full ceramic pads CS SS clutch and brake lines KL-36 ecu zx-2 tokico struts eibach springs short shifter Tenzo exhaust Hi flow cat 2.5 in piping
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

so it seems that there are people in CA getting thiers, when am i gonna see mine? This is stupid.

Tommy D

Post by Tommy D »

I am not moaing. Its not like me and i appreciate all the time and effort that this project has consumed. However, There is defenatley a lack of communiction relating to this thread. For the financial balances and commitments involved i would be happier with a little more feedback. Im sure my kit will arrive but any delays, even if un-invited should still be posted on either part, it takes 5 mins to write a short piece on the situation, hardly too much to ask. This is not a dig or an attempt at belittling the people involved, purely an invitation for a more up to date thread if possible, Thanks, Tom
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

last bit sent. sorry about being such a whinner just been going threw alot of crap this summer and this being delayed did not help. once again thanks and i appoligize. happy this is done and ready to go, just have to wait six months before i can use this.
Last edited by Dali on October 12th, 2006, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slimmyslim1420

Post by slimmyslim1420 »

Dali wrote:last bit sent. sorry about being such a whinner just been going threw alot this summer and this being delayed did not help. once again thanks and i appoligize. happy this is done and ready to go, just have to wait six months beforei can use this.
So you have your kit then?
1992 GS ZE swap 94 dash swap drilled and slotted rotors full ceramic pads CS SS clutch and brake lines KL-36 ecu zx-2 tokico struts eibach springs short shifter Tenzo exhaust Hi flow cat 2.5 in piping
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

no kit, i just paid off the last bit i owed.
Big G

Post by Big G »

Just skimmed this thread.

Alot of you paid months ago but have seen nothing in the way of goods? is that correct?
Don't hunt what you can't kill

Return to “Forced Induction”