Failed Lambo door group buy...

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

MX3Extreme wrote:I left a message aswell with the obvious no reply so i think its pretty obvious that he didnt send them out, the paint is probably still drying, if he doesnt contact me before tomorrow i am tripping up there with a few friends to pay a visit and get my kit. I am tired of this and pissed that i have to drive out there because of him not doing what he says and not contacting me. And i dont want to hear the excuse that there is nothing to tell is why he didnt reply cause there is so..we will see tomorrow

MX3Extreme
You have a PM. :P
1994 1.6L White MX-3 - Daily Driver
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

mc3extreme please pm me your cell number. I had it once before but no longer have it. Thanks! Tried to call kyle last night and he had his cell off....and voicemail was full...same thing today. This is getting annoying.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

Sorry guys i havent had the chance to get out there today as i had to go to work for a few hours to finish some stuff but if Kyle doesnt contact anyone of us soon then my friend that owns a shop out there is going to pay them a visit to see what is going on with my kit so i will keep u all posted if i see or hear anything. Funny how Kyle answered everyday when there was questions about the product and nobody sent him money but now that there is money already given that has changed. good thing that i dont live far and can get out there if he continues to deal this way.

Kyle if you are reading these just get this stuff out of the way so everyone can get this done and over with instead of ignoring us like you have been cause we are starting to get a little impatient.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

I PM'd chris on the fiero forum to PLEASE have kyle contact me. He promised the hinges would go out monday at the latest...
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

i'm done with this nonsense. i have better things to spend my money on rather than on a product where if anything goes wrong, you're screwed because the manufacturer doesn't communicate with us. i have filed for a refund and hope kyle has the maturity and understanding to not fight my decision. i have put up with enough and have tried to remain positive throughout all the turmoil, but can no longer do so.

i have many things on my 'want list' that have been put aside for these hinges and now i will have the money to explore some of them.
kevin (aka The Oven)
93 mx-3 GS KL-ZE with KL31 cams and properly chipped ecu
All mods are on my website: http://ca.geocities.com/ovendenk
MX-3.com Worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=48462
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

i'm done with this nonsense. i have better things to spend my money on rather than on a product where if anything goes wrong, you're screwed because the manufacturer doesn't communicate with us. i have filed for a refund and hope kyle has the maturity and understanding to not fight my decision. i have put up with enough and have tried to remain positive throughout all the turmoil, but can no longer do so.

i have many things on my 'want list' that have been put aside for these hinges and now i will have the money to explore some of them.

Dont Blame you this is getting a little frustrating and i dont want to deal with this much longer aswell.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Hes had his phone turned off for going on three days now. They were at the shop on monday doing installs on another car. I feel that our group buy....even though barely half have paid their full amounts...has taken last place on their priority list. Ovendenk please contact me as your phone number you gave me has no voicemail set up.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
rece

Post by rece »

I have pmed them and had no reply. I will finalize payment as soon as I can confirm that I will get the parts and not have any problems.

Let me know if you need any information
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
RCP190

Post by RCP190 »

Now going on a month and a half since I last heard from Kyle. I'm curious as to how many members of this forum have received their kits? If so, have you installed them completely and are they operating as intended?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3h6DSOm ... ed&search=
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

nobody has a working kit yet. per my text message conversation with kyle, he said three kits would be going out monday at the latest and he would email me tracking numbers. this hasn't happened.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

someone needs to post on the fiero forum about our issues before they get sucked into the same problems we are facing. I didnt believe the "non members" that were posting about problems with xtreme when this all started....I wish I would have listened..
http://www.fiero.nl
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

email just sent to bgracing....
Chris or Kyle,
Can someone PLEASE contact me and tell me whats going on? Its been a few days since i had a text conversation with kyle about shipping kits out to members that have paid. I have spoken to a few that have yet to finalize payment. Why havent they finalized you ask? Because your company has yet to produce one working kit for any member. And communication has ceased with members. We see progress and contact with the fiero group buy but when we call, text, and email your company about our group buy we get no contact. I am not sure why the communication has gone soo wrong but this group buy has stretched on long enough. Please CALL me and let me know the tracking numbers of the kits that were promised to ship out no later than Monday. Kyle said they were just waiting for paint to dry on Friday. Also Kyle householder has yet to receive the struts that were supposedly shipped out june 5th or so. Whats up guys? Please contact me.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

he cleared his voice mailbox again, but phone STILL off.
1995 Red MX-3 -Project
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

His phone was crushed..not sure when but it is. I do have an email for him that works. He ensured me that the kits went out monday night canada post. EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET THEIR MONIES IN!!!! Only three have paid..This is unacceptable. I understand why kyle is mad. Things have been ready for a month. I will be calling EVERYONE in this buy and trying to figure out whats up.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

If his phone isn't working why couldn't he hop on the computer for 2 minutes. I dont think anyone else is going to pay until the 3 of us who have have our kits on and working.

Speaking of working kits did you happen to mention my missing shocks?
1995 Red MX-3 -Project

Return to “Appearance”